A shady used car salesman?

Yes, the community organizer will be heading back to whatever ghetto he crawled out of........
give it a fn break please He took over from a repub president that drove america into a shithole and brought us back to respectability You don't like some of what he did ??? I don't either But only ah's put him down as did the entire repub congress for 8 years

last weapons I fired were an M14 and grenade launcher in the army too many years ago
I loved the M-14 and was saddened when we switched to the M-16.
think I was on the range with an m 16 Was like automatic fired a whole clip ???
Yes, it had a full auto mode, although in the Marine Corps it was frowned upon as "spray and pray". Later models (after my time) replace full auto with a 3-rd Burst selection.

last weapons I fired were an M14 and grenade launcher in the army too many years ago
The M-14 was brought back a few years ago. A smaller, lighter version used by SOCOM units, and another version used by infantry as a designated marksman weapon. Our teams were issued M-14s back in 2010 in Afghanistan.

The M-14 was brought back a few years ago. A smaller, lighter version used by SOCOM units, and another version used by infantry as a designated marksman weapon. Our teams were issued M-14s back in 2010 in Afghanistan.
I've seen that version for sell (semi-auto only) on Springfield Armory's website. The match versions would make great sniper rifles.

M1A™ Tactical Rifle | Top Semi Automatic Firearms | Buy M1A

I've seen that version for sell (semi-auto only) on Springfield Armory's website. The match versions would make great sniper rifles.

One story I heard, was that because there is a substantial difference in sound between the 7.62 and 5.56 rounds, and that the Afghans know that the only machine gun we have using 7.62 is the M-240B, which is only found in Platoon level and higher, that the M-14 in full-auto would make them think they were dealing with a larger unit than just a small 6-man team. I'm not sure I buy it, though I haven't heard the M-14 in full auto to make the comparison.

Trump is the only president in recent memory who had a real job and the left calls him a "shady used car salesman". What the hell would they call a former "community agitator" who spent his career cuddling up to a domestic terrorist and handing $20 bills out on the street corner for votes for democrats?

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk

So first you call trump a used car salesman and then you post you will with hold judgement?

What a nim rod

Trump is the only president in recent memory who had a real job and the left calls him a "shady used car salesman". What the hell would they call a former "community agitator" who spent his career cuddling up to a domestic terrorist and handing $20 bills out on the street corner for votes for democrats?
Born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple ? and "phony""?? his chump university lol lol and how many law suits against him??? I lost count

One story I heard, was that because there is a substantial difference in sound between the 7.62 and 5.56 rounds, and that the Afghans know that the only machine gun we have using 7.62 is the M-240B, which is only found in Platoon level and higher, that the M-14 in full-auto would make them think they were dealing with a larger unit than just a small 6-man team. I'm not sure I buy it, though I haven't heard the M-14 in full auto to make the comparison.
I've heard and fired the M-60. It makes a substantial noise, but still not like a heavy machine gun such as the .50 M2.

The idea about sounding like a platoon instead of a squad or fire team would definitely be advantageous.

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk

I disagree. A shady used car salesman at least usually ends up giving you the keys to a car.

jnk

So first you call trump a used car salesman and then you post you will with hold judgement?

What a nim rod

I do with hold all my judgements but as the days go by it becomes almost impossible to defend him

Yes, the community organizer will be heading back to whatever ghetto he crawled out of........

...the ivy league graduate, privileged white ghetto?
all we get from the hateful alt right are lies and more lies A more disgusting group can't be found And look who they support a racist ,,a thief who steals from those unprotected,a predator of women ,,a world class liar

No you won't, You'll be here whining for the next four years and we'll be laughing our asses off.
After years of lying and spinning,,,,
Pubs are no longer capable of telling the difference between facts and lies. Sad state of affairs.

jnk

....and yet he is still better than a sociopathic , murderous b*tch.

jnk

doc if you pubs didn't have bullshit to throw you'd have nothing But you support a cheater a liar a womanizer a thief etc etc Good going

jnk

doc if you pubs didn't have bullshit to throw you'd have nothing But you support a cheater a liar a womanizer a thief etc etc Good going

And you supported a Sociopathic murderous b*tch who enabled a cheating, lying serial sexual predator who was convicted of perjury.
I win.

Forum List

Back