A shady used car salesman?

You believe the chump ? And you're from Missouri?? You win a golden shower

Of course I believe it...it's a fact. I've seen it as plain as day for the last eight years.

Remember when Dems objected to staying in Iraq "because it had devolved into a civil war"...but when Obama wanted to get us involved in an ACTUAL full blown civil war, Dems defended his decision tooth and nail.

When Bush was President, the Patriot Act Extension was a BFD...when Obama extended it, a colossal yawn from the left.

Drone strikes? BFD under Bush, defended under Obama.

Had Bush lost an Ambassador then LIED about it to cover his own ass, the left would have lost their collective minds...but when Obama did the same, they defended it, claimed it was nothing.

Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any other President, and the left TOUTED that statistic...but when Trump says he wants to do the same...outrage from the left.

Rendition was terrible when Bush did it...so Obama just tells the country that he wants to interrogate the terrorists where they are, and let's them take them instead of the CIA. Same outcome, different tactic. The left ignores.

And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
What do you know about stocks, eddie. I just passed you at the stoplight and you were panning.
Lord brown I assure you I don't know as much as some but fortunately I own tons of AAPL and FB for a long time now adding on every once in a while THEY make me look wise

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk
He won't ever take the oath because Russia has dirt on him and they will control him if he takes office. Also, he committed treason when he collaborated with the KGB to get elected. This is mainstream news and everyone knows about it so he has no escape.
and yet again we overlook the fact that whoever hacked hillarys server and got the classified information could not have done that had hillary not put that classified information on her server to start with.
I think you are mad at the wrong people. Hillary is the traitor to the country.
I believe you may be correct but as a progressive, it's more fun for me to go after Trump. I voted for Jill Stein because she was less moronic than Hillary.

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk
He won't ever take the oath because Russia has dirt on him and they will control him if he takes office. Also, he committed treason when he collaborated with the KGB to get elected. This is mainstream news and everyone knows about it so he has no escape.
and yet again we overlook the fact that whoever hacked hillarys server and got the classified information could not have done that had hillary not put that classified information on her server to start with.
I think you are mad at the wrong people. Hillary is the traitor to the country.
I believe you may be correct but as a progressive, it's more fun for me to go after Trump. I voted for Jill Stein because she was less moronic than Hillary.
nobody faults you for who you voted for, you dont have to explain your reasons to anyone here.

jnk
It would have been nice if he became serious after he got elected, but then he just took to tweeting.

I don't see the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt again. Even if he stops tweeting he is not to be trusted.

It would have been nice if he became serious after he got elected, but then he just took to tweeting.

I don't see the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt again. Even if he stops tweeting he is not to be trusted.

What would be nice is if the dimocrap scum party would think about how they might be able to return to a viable choice for American voters again instead of the lying FILTH they are today.

And you don't 'get' what Trump is doing with the 'tweeting' do you?

He's bypassing the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. And connecting with The People.

He doesn't have to go through the filter that is the lying, diseased, DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

Obama couldn't even sell a used car he's so useless.....

Wonder if he could hotwire one? :dunno:
his type does not hot wire anymore, they wait till the woman is getting in to the car then they pull out a gun and force her to give them the keys, then they promptly take off with the baby in the car seat in the back seat.
I think its genetic with the chicago crowd.

But he could sell the shit out of firearms, I'll give him that.
Colt, Browning, Remington and S&W should nominate him for Best President for Gun Sales. Send him a plaque and everything!

051106ea4aa14a7887461be3d003097d24e1d0-wm.jpg

Colt, Browning, Remington and S&W should nominate him for Best President for Gun Sales. Send him a plaque and everything!

YES LOL LOL he sure scared the bejeezus out of republicans They ran not walked to their gun shops Hope he bought some of their stock first

What would be nice is if the dimocrap scum party would think about how they might be able to return to a viable choice for American voters again instead of the lying FILTH they are today.

And you don't 'get' what Trump is doing with the 'tweeting' do you?

He's bypassing the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. And connecting with The People.

He doesn't have to go through the filter that is the lying, diseased, DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.
Dear Sir:

I am deeply disappointed in your blind hate for filth.

I thought you, a decent man of tastes, would enjoy a bit of filth, a pussy grabbing once in a while, and a bit of bribing, just for sport.

YES LOL LOL he sure scared the bejeezus out of republicans They ran not walked to their gun shops Hope he bought some of their stock first
I know I'm certainly stocked up for several years!

God Bless America!

2vjpll0.jpg

2duwfls.jpg

I know I'm certainly stocked up for several years!

God Bless America!

2vjpll0.jpg

2duwfls.jpg
last weapons I fired were an M14 and grenade launcher in the army too many years ago

Forum List

Back