A shady used car salesman?

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk

I'll go with giving a used car salesman the benefit of the doubt before I would give a dope smoking affirmative action community organizer like your Messiah. At least the used car salesman has to work for what he makes.

No you won't, You'll be here whining for the next four years and we'll be laughing our asses off.

No you won't, You'll be here whining for the next four years and we'll be laughing our asses off.
sorry soggy I'm making tons in the stock market If it's trumps doing ,,which some question ,god bless him I've given up thinking about others From now on it's gonna be hurray for me f--k all others

I hate to crush your blossoming ego, but no one gives a damn what you think.

If Trump had a (D) after his name, you'd be singing his praises to the heavens and defending anything he did.

I hate to crush your blossoming ego, but no one gives a damn what you think.

If Trump had a (D) after his name, you'd be singing his praises to the heavens and defending anything he did.
You believe the chump ? And you're from Missouri?? You win a golden shower

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk
Of course you had your fingers crossed when you typed that.

jnk
He won't ever take the oath because Russia has dirt on him and they will control him if he takes office. Also, he committed treason when he collaborated with the KGB to get elected. This is mainstream news and everyone knows about it so he has no escape.

sorry soggy I'm making tons in the stock market If it's trumps doing ,,which some question ,god bless him I've given up thinking about others From now on it's gonna be hurray for me f--k all others

No you're not.
Lord brown poop Tons it keeps up like this I'll close my eyes and vote for him

jnk
Of course you had your fingers crossed when you typed that.
toomuch I can't stand the man I despise him BUT I could be wrong

jnk

Sit down, Eddie.

Now listen up --

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!!

jnk

Sit down, Eddie.

Now listen up --

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!!
But they do care what a deplorable like you thinks???

Exactly what oaths have you taken Peabody?

And what oaths are you willing to take now to affirm your love for and willingness to defend Our Constitution, Our Republic and Our Freedoms?

Do you love America, or are you one of those commie creeps that want to Fundamentally Change America by dismantling it, overturning our freedoms and rights, and imposing a dark, gray, liberal dystopia?

Last edited:

jnk

jnk
Obama couldn't even sell a used car he's so useless.....

jnk
He won't ever take the oath because Russia has dirt on him and they will control him if he takes office. Also, he committed treason when he collaborated with the KGB to get elected. This is mainstream news and everyone knows about it so he has no escape.
and yet again we overlook the fact that whoever hacked hillarys server and got the classified information could not have done that had hillary not put that classified information on her server to start with.
I think you are mad at the wrong people. Hillary is the traitor to the country.

Forum List

Back