Was the government finding Joe Biden to be infirm a right wing conspiracy?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The longstanding concerns about President Joe Biden's age and memory intensified on Thursday after the release of a special counsel's report investigating his possession of classified documents.

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat's memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor" and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.

“My memory is fine,” Biden responded Thursday night from the White House, where he grew visibly angry as he denied forgetting when his son died. Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46.

While Biden will not face charges for mishandling classified documents, the report’s assertions about his memory could undermine Biden’s message to voters that he can manage the government and safeguard the country. Voters are already going into this year’s election with severe misgivings about Biden’s age, having scrutinized his gaffes, his coughing, his slow walking and even a tumble off his bicycle.

Yet even as Biden defended himself, he committed another gaffe while discussing the Israel-Hamas War and mistakenly referred to Egypt’s leader Abdel Fattah El-Sissi as “the president of Mexico."

Or has the DNC lost its mind letting him run again.

At some point we need to take the keys of the car away from grandpa

It's time.
Define infirm Marxism bigot!

An obvious political hit job by a Trump corrupted prosecutor who has no expertise in psychological evaluation or mental acuity and memory evaluation. After concluding he could find absolutely nothing to charge Biden with he had to settle for slandering him.

Just more from the Repugnantcons

WASHINGTON (AP) — The longstanding concerns about President Joe Biden's age and memory intensified on Thursday after the release of a special counsel's report investigating his possession of classified documents.

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat's memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor" and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.

“My memory is fine,” Biden responded Thursday night from the White House, where he grew visibly angry as he denied forgetting when his son died. Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46.

While Biden will not face charges for mishandling classified documents, the report’s assertions about his memory could undermine Biden’s message to voters that he can manage the government and safeguard the country. Voters are already going into this year’s election with severe misgivings about Biden’s age, having scrutinized his gaffes, his coughing, his slow walking and even a tumble off his bicycle.

Yet even as Biden defended himself, he committed another gaffe while discussing the Israel-Hamas War and mistakenly referred to Egypt’s leader Abdel Fattah El-Sissi as “the president of Mexico."

It's time.
Well, at least Biden defended himself later on LOL. It will be interesting to see how they try and squirm out of Biden debating Trump.

Considering the job of the Ag and the DOJ is not a job to determine someone's lucidity or rationale their job is legal discernment, you may brush aside their evaluation of anyone's mental state.
The only people who refuse to admit he is a vegetable are you single digit IQ Bidenista Cultists. No medical degree required.

An obvious political hit job by a Trump corrupted prosecutor who has no expertise in psychological evaluation or mental acuity and memory evaluation. After concluding he could find absolutely nothing to charge Biden with he had to settle for slandering him.

He laid out numerous felonies, then said he couldn’t charge because Biden is a vegetable, moron.

The prosecutor was appointed by Merrick Garland, who was appointed by Joe Biden.

LOL

Why did the DNC not replace Fetterman then to let him recover from his stroke?

Why did they let a dead man get elected in PA then?

I don't believe you.

My good man........politics were different. Everyone assumed that Joe was going to take over, and we would all be singing kumbaya. Nobody ever suggested what might happen if he took over, and anyone who did was proclaimed "totally out of touch!"

The Democrats are good........in fact, they are very good at convincing you that your best interests do not count. But they are not THIS good! If they stay with Joe, they have no chance, and they know it.

Joe V Trump is a slam dunk for Trump. I more than suspect we will have a new Dem nominee before it is over. How that will play out is anybody's guess.

Always remember----------> They manipulated 2020 to get him the nomination while he was looking weak and fragile. That was because they knew they could CONTROL HIM; which is why Trump is DOA for the Dems. The only thing they can do is tie him up.

Right now, it looks like the pubs are going to take the senate, and hold the House. Not a good thing, if you want to control a President!

I haven't checked the "news" yet but I suspect the leftist dems are already coming up with made-up stuff about the special prosecutor.....Maybe Russian collusion? :laughing0301:
We are on the verge of WWIII.

I would prefer a conservative President over a liberal Democrat. However, if a Democrat gets elected, I would definitely want to be absolutely certain his/her mental health was not questionable.

Of course I will admit that if the Deep State is actually running things and the President is just a puppet — it really doesn’t make that much difference.

Regardless, it has lit a fire. I'm now seeing more opinion pieces hinting about replacements.

The name I'm seeing the most is Newsom, and I don't know if that's a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle Obama was choosing not to answer phone calls, emails and texts right about now. She has said many times that she didn't like that life.

Last edited:

It's time.
No, that’s expected. The conspiracy actually involves the right’s refusal to acknowledge Trump’s cognitive and physical decline.

#DIAPERDON

Somehow Old Joe stabilized the country after four years of the Trump madness and pandemic mismanagement , successfully guiding the economy back to vigorous growth while reducing inflation and keeping unemployment at the lowest rate in over half a century.
While he was at it, the well meaning elderly man rebuilt ties with our NATO allies, increasing and strengthening the alliance, mobilizing the free world to resist the naked aggression of the Russian dictator Putin.
This is another repugnant con. Expect more of the same all the way to November.

Biden for President... Trump for Dictator

It can't be a right wing conspiracy. It's evident to anyone who has a functioning brain.

Somehow Old Joe stabilized the country after four years of the Trump madness and pandemic mismanagement , successfully guiding the economy back to vigorous growth while reducing inflation and keeping unemployment at the lowest rate in over half a century.
While he was at it, the well meaning elderly man rebuilt ties with our NATO allies, increasing and strengthening the alliance, mobilizing the free world to resist the naked aggression of the Russian dictator Putin.
This is another repugnant con. Expect more of the same all the way to November.

Biden for President... Trump for Dictator
Beautiful job of propaganda. You win the Joseph Goebbels award.

Biden's own DOJ, after an extensive investigation and two days of direct questioning of Biden, have determined he is a vegetable who can't even handle a trial.

How can someone so incapacitated that he wouldn't understand what is happening to him in a trial be POTUS?

Forum List

Back