A sad thing I have seen in my nation

Scripture battles, Jesus opposed everything that the Liberal-Marxist-Democrats do and propose. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Let me know when you grow the testicles to defend your own words

You made the claim that Jesus opposed taxes and described them as theft. Now lets see if your willing to back up what you say when challenged, or if you run away from your own words like a little fairy

I would rather discuss why you prefer me as a little fairy, how do you picture this fairy dressed.

I made that claim, not aware of it, maybe you could show me where, better yet, show us where Jesus supported how the Liberals act today, your making a claim you cannot support, if your so apt to challenge others lets see you support your position, after all, if your intelligent the whole basis of your ideology is not the opposition to mine, you must be able to support what you state irregardless of what I think.

So how about providing the proof of what you contend not to be true.

Now the moron christian wants to deny that he claimed Jesus opposed taxes. Here's what the moron said
Scripture battles, Jesus opposed everything that the Liberal-Marxist-Democrats do and propose. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Dems support taxes and have proposed taxes. You say Jesus opposed everything the Dems do.

You see? When challenged, I deliver. You were challenged, and all you can do is deny your own words.

Only a gutless fairy would be so scared that he would have to deny his own words.

Jesus supported free health care for the poor as demonstrated by his healing, without charge, the sick.

Let me know when you grow the testicles to defend your own words

You made the claim that Jesus opposed taxes and described them as theft. Now lets see if your willing to back up what you say when challenged, or if you run away from your own words like a little fairy

I would rather discuss why you prefer me as a little fairy, how do you picture this fairy dressed.

I made that claim, not aware of it, maybe you could show me where, better yet, show us where Jesus supported how the Liberals act today, your making a claim you cannot support, if your so apt to challenge others lets see you support your position, after all, if your intelligent the whole basis of your ideology is not the opposition to mine, you must be able to support what you state irregardless of what I think.

Now the moron christian wants to deny that he claimed Jesus opposed taxes. Here's what the moron said

Dems support taxes and have proposed taxes. You say Jesus opposed everything the Dems do.

You see? When challenged, I deliver. You were challenged, and all you can do is deny your own words.

Only a gutless fairy would be so scared that he would have to deny his own words.

Jesus supported free health care for the poor as demonstrated by his healing, without charge, the sick.

Dude, or sweetheart, whatever, you're talking out your a$$. Jesus understood the need for taxes, as do most Americans, conservative Christians included. The far left proposes OVER taxation to the point it stifles production and innovation. Hence, the people you want to support with left wing programs and entitlements won't be able to get a job even if they wanted one (which many don't).

Nothing wrong with taxes. Over taxation equates to stealing. And the Big Guy certainly is againt that.

Your health care reach is even more silly. You're embarrassing yourself.

Dude, or sweetheart, whatever, you're talking out your a$$. Jesus understood the need for taxes, as do most Americans, conservative Christians included. The far left proposes OVER taxation to the point it stifles production and innovation. Hence, the people you want to support with left wing programs and entitlements won't be able to get a job even if they wanted one (which many don't).

Nothing wrong with taxes. Over taxation equates to stealing. And the Big Guy certainly is againt that.

And now the christian moron who originally claimed that Jesus opposed taxes is back. Now he wants to pretend he said something else. Wingnuts always run from their own words when challenged :lol:

Now, the wingnut is pretending that Jesus said something about OVER taxation. But I bet the moron wingnut will never post any quote from Jesus saying that He opposes OVER taxation

That's because you're lying. That's what christians do. It's the only way they can defend their violent ideology

And now the christian moron who originally claimed that Jesus opposed taxes is back. Now he wants to pretend he said something else. Wingnuts always run from their own words when challenged :lol:

Now, the wingnut is pretending that Jesus said something about OVER taxation. But I bet the moron wingnut will never post any quote from Jesus saying that He opposes OVER taxation

That's because you're lying. That's what christians do. It's the only way they can defend their violent ideology

This is why people don't take you seriously. You throw up a whole bunch of bile and see what sticks. Your arguments are reaches that make little or no sense. It's taken me about 20 posts as a member of this forum to see that you're nothing more than an instigator. Probably 19 posts longer than it should have.

And your anger is a result of your indefensible positions on the issues. You advocate theft in order to support the idea that people cannot take care of themselves. Hopefully you grow out of this someday. I'm here to discuss issues with reasonable people, of which you're not one. Good luck.

This is why people don't take you seriously. You throw up a whole bunch of bile and see what sticks. Your arguments are reaches that make little or no sense. It's taken me about 20 posts as a member of this forum to see that you're nothing more than an instigator. Probably 19 posts longer than it should have.

And your anger is a result of your indefensible positions on the issues. You advocate theft in order to support the idea that people cannot take care of themselves. Hopefully you grow out of this someday. I'm here to discuss issues with reasonable people, of which you're not one. Good luck.

And once again, the moron can't back up his claim that Jesus opposed OVER taxation. Once again, a wingnut has posted childish insults in the hopes no one will notice his failure to back up his own words.

Let me know when you grow the testicles to post something to back up your claim that Jesus opposed OVER taxation.

Attention Republicans: real marriage is sacred and has nothing to do with government -- so why are you so concerned with a government contract? Washington does not define love. Your sacred big government should not be granted full power over the sexuality of consenting adults. Washington does not define ANYTHING for the individual -- it just dispenses contracts. When it comes to the private behavior of consenting adults, government should be content-neutral as much as possible. Private behavior between two people is between them and God. If you claim that their behavior is not private, than stop peering out your window into their house. [Republicans are not satisfied believing in their morality unless other people believe too. They need Big Brother to impose their views on the free individual. Republicans crave big government. They are not strong enough to give the individual freedom. They are weak: they don't have the courage to let the individual make his own choices and be judged by God. They don't have the courage to defend their families without Big Brother's moral intervention]

Why do Republicans love Big Moral Government? Why do they want to put Washington in charge of everything?

When will Republicans let us have a smaller government?

I always love to see this argument turned back at some of the wingnuts here.

:D

And once again, the moron can't back up his claim that Jesus opposed OVER taxation. Once again, a wingnut has posted childish insults in the hopes no one will notice his failure to back up his own words.

Let me know when you grow the testicles to post something to back up your claim that Jesus opposed OVER taxation.

I believe I stated Jesus has a problem with theft, which is what over taxation is. Perhaps you can show where I stated, as you claim "Jesus opposes over taxation". If I said that I'll gladly retract it, so produce the quote, kid. I don't think you can.

Again, I'm not here to insult you. It just seems to me you have a lot of anger and I hope you can start conversing in a more reasonable manner.

Last, since I plan to be here awhile, maybe you can give more background about yourself. High school or college student? Are you a registered voter? I ask because generally when people are younger they're generally more idealistic. When they live life a bit more they understand how the world really works.

I believe I stated Jesus has a problem with theft, which is what over taxation is. Perhaps you can show where I stated, as you claim "Jesus opposes over taxation". If I said that I'll gladly retract it, so produce the quote, kid. I don't think you can.

Again, I'm not here to insult you. It just seems to me you have a lot of anger and I hope you can start conversing in a more reasonable manner.

Last, since I plan to be here awhile, maybe you can give more background about yourself. High school or college student? Are you a registered voter? I ask because generally when people are younger they're generally more idealistic. When they live life a bit more they understand how the world really works.

In post #78, you said
You believe the top earners don't pay enough? During 2007, the top 1 percent had paid more in federal income tax than the bottom 95 percent. That's not enough for you?

The saddest thing I've seen is that some people believe they're entitled to steal from someone who has worked harder in order to avoid doing it themselves. Jesus does not approve.

As the first paragraph makes clear, the "theft" you refer to is the income tax. You claim that Jesus does not approve of our income tax, but you have yet to post any quote from Jesus to back up your blasphemous lie.

Instead, you are now denying that you ever said it.

And I just love your attempt to misportray me as not understanding how the world works in order to hide your inability to remember what you've posted.

I will wait to see if you have the courage to back up your blasphemy with a quote from Jesus where he calls any kind of taxation "theft". I suspect I will be waiting a long, long time.
:eusa_whistle:

Like it or not, "Marriage" is a RELIGIOUS union and has a definition. Two men or two women going through ANY ceremony doesn't make it "Marriage."

To "tolerate" this is to "tolerate" a sin God Himself called an ABOMINATION. IF you believe God is REAL, this ought to make you TREMBLE. NO nation has ever survived long after tampering with what we're tampering with--"NORMALIZING" this ABOMINATION.

As It Was In the Days of Sodom & Gomorrah
Fire From Heaven?

If you believe this to be true, then it is between those people and God, NOT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE, so stop trying to get involved. It doesn't effect you.

If your'e beliefs are actually true, then God will judge them when the time comes, not the rest of us. Yet, God made them gay (it is not a choice), yet doesn't give them a proper and accepted way to be together, and then condemns them to hell for being something he made them to be? That's kind of a set-up... that doesn't sound right to me. This kind of faulty logic and belief is what causes me to doubt most Christians. They don't have it right at all, and are missing God completely, in my opinion, because God stands for love, not hate. How can people who represent love be so hateful? It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

In post #78, you said
You believe the top earners don't pay enough? During 2007, the top 1 percent had paid more in federal income tax than the bottom 95 percent. That's not enough for you?

The saddest thing I've seen is that some people believe they're entitled to steal from someone who has worked harder in order to avoid doing it themselves. Jesus does not approve.

As the first paragraph makes clear, the "theft" you refer to is the income tax. You claim that Jesus does not approve of our income tax, but you have yet to post any quote from Jesus to back up your blasphemous lie.

And I just love your attempt to misportray me as not understanding how the world works in order to hide your inability to remember what you've posted.

I will wait to see if you have the courage to back up your blasphemy with a quote from Jesus where he calls any kind of taxation "theft". I suspect I will be waiting a long, long time.

Okay, your increasingly nonsensical posts aside, how much is enough tax in your opinion? If the top 1% of earners paid more than the bottom 95% of filers, how much would you increase their contribution to? I want to know how much you think is enough. So enlighten me please.

Marriage is nothing but a legal contract between two people that combines their assets and property.

As far as the fucking government is concerned that's all it should be.

It's time the government get out of the marriage business and out of the personal lives of people period.

Marriage is the holy union in the eyes of God between a man and a woman, and I agree, the damn government shouldn't have a fuckin' thing to do with it. It's a religious thing, and the old separation of church and state rule should apply.

If homos feel a need to sanctify their butt fucking, then they should dream up their own religion that condones men sucking each others cocks and ramming their meat up each others ass, because clearly the Christian God does NOT...

Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

Gee I'm married and I don't believe in god. Quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass what the man in the sky thinks about it.

Marriage is a legal contract no god need be involved.

So, as many of you know, Gay Marriage has been a topic that has had a lot of attention, and public outburst. Their have been riots for, and against it. I personally, am against Gay Marriage, but for Civil Unions. That is my view, but I, as a Christian, also have to say this to my fellow Christians out there.

I advise you do not participate in riots against homosexuals. They are negative, and they do not create anything but negative responses and negative acts. Why do it? I honestly hate having to say this, but I might be a young Christian, and I do not consider myself anything close to a dedicated Christian, but I can tell hypocrisy when I see it.

In the Bible, it says: Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Yes, I understand this is used a lot, but maybe for good cause. I use it to say this, if your going to attack homosexuals for wanting more rights, can we really complain when they attack back? How can a man complain if he throws a rock at someone, and they throw a rock back?

What is the basic idea of my Thread? Christians, I do not say support Gay Marriage, oppose it if you believe you should, but do not help ignorance & arrogance become the general conception of Christians. I have been to places where if you say "I'm a Christian" they look at you and slowly get out of the social area. Then I have been to places where "I'm a Christian" gets you a pat on the back, and a "How about them homosexuals?" (They used a different term.) You know what? The first is a example of how the second affects non-Christians, and other Christians.

I am sorry for ranting, just felt like I should at least post this to see if I can find anyone who sees this the same way I do. Sorry if I sound insane, I've been up all night on this new computer lol. Merry Christmas Everyone, and drive safe please :).

:clap2:

Excellent post.
Bravo to you!

And another christian hypocrit has to lie to defend his faith. This wingnut thinks that Jesus said "overtaxation = theft"

Once again, the lying christian will never post a bible quote to support his lie

In post #78, you said

Okay, your increasingly nonsensical posts aside, how much is enough tax in your opinion? If the top 1% of earners paid more than the bottom 95% of filers, how much would you increase their contribution to? I want to know how much you think is enough. So enlighten me please.

I see that in addition to being a liar, you're also a coward

You just can't back up your dishonest claims, and you know it. Your pitiful attempt to pretend that Jesus supports your tax policies failed, and you want to distract attention from your failure by making this a debate about what tax rate is best

If you want enlightenment, read the Bible and find where it says that Jesus thought that overtaxation was theft, or admit you're the type of christian who will lie about Jesus in order to win a debate on the internet

Marriage is nothing but a legal contract between two people that combines their assets and property.

As far as the fucking government is concerned that's all it should be.

It's time the government get out of the marriage business and out of the personal lives of people period.

Marriage is the holy union in the eyes of God between a man and a woman, and I agree, the damn government shouldn't have a fuckin' thing to do with it. It's a religious thing, and the old separation of church and state rule should apply.

If homos feel a need to sanctify their butt fucking, then they should dream up their own religion that condones men sucking each others cocks and ramming their meat up each others ass, because clearly the Christian God does NOT...

Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

Is Leviticus in the Old Testement? So we should heed all that was published in that section of the book? Tell me this. May daughter use the lords name in vain yesterday, how should I put her to death?

Also if you could answer this, a friend of mind convinced me to start believing in the flying spaghetti monster. How should he be killed? Should I b
e killed as well?

So, as many of you know, Gay Marriage has been a topic that has had a lot of attention, and public outburst. Their have been riots for, and against it. I personally, am against Gay Marriage, but for Civil Unions. That is my view, but I, as a Christian, also have to say this to my fellow Christians out there.

I advise you do not participate in riots against homosexuals. They are negative, and they do not create anything but negative responses and negative acts. Why do it? I honestly hate having to say this, but I might be a young Christian, and I do not consider myself anything close to a dedicated Christian, but I can tell hypocrisy when I see it.

In the Bible, it says: Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Yes, I understand this is used a lot, but maybe for good cause. I use it to say this, if your going to attack homosexuals for wanting more rights, can we really complain when they attack back? How can a man complain if he throws a rock at someone, and they throw a rock back?

What is the basic idea of my Thread? Christians, I do not say support Gay Marriage, oppose it if you believe you should, but do not help ignorance & arrogance become the general conception of Christians. I have been to places where if you say "I'm a Christian" they look at you and slowly get out of the social area. Then I have been to places where "I'm a Christian" gets you a pat on the back, and a "How about them homosexuals?" (They used a different term.) You know what? The first is a example of how the second affects non-Christians, and other Christians.

I am sorry for ranting, just felt like I should at least post this to see if I can find anyone who sees this the same way I do. Sorry if I sound insane, I've been up all night on this new computer lol. Merry Christmas Everyone, and drive safe please :).

Right wingers are shocked that gays fight back because they don't see forcing their mystical beliefs on people as "wrong". For them, any other religion is a "ridiculous cult" not to be taken seriously.

Right wingers are shocked that gays fight back because they don't see forcing their mystical beliefs on people as "wrong". For them, any other religion is a "ridiculous cult" not to be taken seriously.

link? to mystical beliefs,

link? to mystical beliefs,

All of it.

Like I've said many times before, christians are notoriously ignorant of their own faith. This one must think that Jesus' rising from the dead was scientifically documented.:cuckoo:

Like it or not, "Marriage" is a RELIGIOUS union and has a definition. Two men or two women going through ANY ceremony doesn't make it "Marriage."

To "tolerate" this is to "tolerate" a sin God Himself called an ABOMINATION. IF you believe God is REAL, this ought to make you TREMBLE. NO nation has ever survived long after tampering with what we're tampering with--"NORMALIZING" this ABOMINATION.

As It Was In the Days of Sodom & Gomorrah
Fire From Heaven?

No, marriage is a civil contract between a man and a woman. In no state in the union does it require any religious acknowledgment or involvement in order to be legal. It was instituted and regulated as such in all 50 states in order to make possible to track the lines of inheritance and otherwise maintain the orderly transfer of property, to track family bloodlines for medical reasons and again for orderly transfer of property when somebody died intestate.

Most importantly it was recognized as the most efficient and beneficial means of rearing children for the children's sake, it significantly reduced poverty rates, and it significantly increased property values and quality of life wherever large numbers of married couples settled and started families. This most rational people would see as promoting the general welare.

Were it not for having kids and raising them in the situation most advantageous or the child--that is with a loving mother and father in the home--there would be no need for regulation of marriage or cohabitation of any kind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back