Trump and Wife Fundraiser For LGBT Event

"Christian Republicans are expressing frustration at Donald and Melania Trump after it was announced Melania would attend a fundraiser for the pro-LGBT group the Log Cabin Republicans at Mar-a-Lago later this month"

Sounds like a paradox but I guess a vote is a vote even when you rail against homosexuality.
Maybe Melania thinks more about it than Donald. I know most evangelicals despise them.

I'm sure all the Trump supporters will have their selective blindness out for this one too.

"Christian Republicans are expressing frustration at Donald and Melania Trump..."

There's nothing to worry about here. Trump could use pages of the Bible as toilet paper and they would still vote for him.

The Rats always scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anti-Trump news like this thread shows!:rolleyes:

It's not a LGBT event. The republican party is a big tent and homosexual republicans are welcome like anyone else. Much ado about nothing. There is no evidence that "Christian republicans" are expressing outrage except in the mind of David McAffee of "raw hatred".

Yep.

This.

What a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thread.

At this point, I don't think the orange loser cares who holds a fundraiser... only whether it will pay his legal fines.

The douchebag is desperate.

If Trump disappeared tomorrow, you'd suddenly become bereft of all purpose and meaning, and fall into a deep aimless depression.

OK.....deeper.

"Christian Republicans are expressing frustration at Donald and Melania Trump..."

There's nothing to worry about here. Trump could use pages of the Bible as toilet paper and they would still vote for him.
Sure. Voting democrat is like voting for Satan himself.

It's not a LGBT event. The republican party is a big tent and homosexual republicans are welcome like anyone else. Much ado about nothing. There is no evidence that "Christian republicans" are expressing outrage except in the mind of David McAffee of "raw hatred".

Melania, wife of former President Donald Trump, will reportedly be attending a fundraiser for the Log Cabin Republicans later this month, multiple publications have reported.

The group is the most prominent pro-LGBT Republican advocacy group in the country

Thus the question on everybody's mind. the elephant in the room

One they are republicans and certainly not voting for democrats

So why would the coward send his wife

Can you imagine Trump in a room full of LGBT guys and woman who would not be interested in him.

He would be so afraid to go to the mens restoom and insist on going to the woman's room

He is so afraid to go himself

He has lifetime protection from secret service even when he leaves office.

he is so afraid that he will send his wife

This is hilarious

Last edited:
If Trump disappeared tomorrow, you'd suddenly become bereft of all purpose and meaning, and fall into a deep aimless depression.

OK.....deeper.
Sure. Is that a promise? Your orange douchebag is planning on disappearing?

Please say yes. Pretty please?

Sure. Is that a promise? Your orange douchebag is planning on disappearing?

Please say yes. Pretty please?

Nope.

Sowwy :(

In all seriousness dude, and I'm not even being a dick here:

Prepare yourself.

He's gonna be back for another four long, glorious years. :)

Nope.

Sowwy :(

In all seriousness dude, and I'm not even being a dick here:

Prepare yourself.

He's gonna be back for another four long, glorious years. :)
Sure and JFK jr will come down and anoint the orange one. Aren't fantasies grand? :itsok:

Forum List

Back