Trump and Wife Fundraiser For LGBT Event

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Christian Republicans are expressing frustration at Donald and Melania Trump after it was announced Melania would attend a fundraiser for the pro-LGBT group the Log Cabin Republicans at Mar-a-Lago later this month"

Sounds like a paradox but I guess a vote is a vote even when you rail against homosexuality.
Maybe Melania thinks more about it than Donald. I know most evangelicals despise them.

The log cabin Republicans will still go up against the wall, if the Trump cult has their way.

Supporters of the face-eating-leopards-party are always surprised when the leopard eats their own face.

"Christian Republicans are expressing frustration at Donald and Melania Trump after it was announced Melania would attend a fundraiser for the pro-LGBT group the Log Cabin Republicans at Mar-a-Lago later this month"

Sounds like a paradox but I guess a vote is a vote even when you rail against homosexuality.
Maybe Melania thinks more about it than Donald. I know most evangelicals despise them.

So, cute post.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:RawSewage:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

"This is an example of something Trump is doing that zero Christians can support," Ellis added. "Even if you vote for him, which of course you should over Biden, Christ followers cannot support this... Where and when in conflict, I follow Christ over Trump."

If you vote for him you are supporting it.

I'm sure there are a great many votes to be had by hosting such an event then banning them from military service. :cool:

It was only a matter of time. Trump cannot resist the power of being the president.

Hey Trump now is officially a political pimp

Pander to anyone who will vote for you

Flip flop like a fish out of water

sad thing is it will only last for a while before it becomes political suicide

Republican gay people can finally come out of the closet

Well until Trump no longer can use them
Not to worry...

Rump has been a vote-panderer for quite some time now...

Dems, on the other hand, including Old Joe, have been vote whores for generations... their groveling to minorities is sickening.

Its official Trump is a politician

Get the LGBT vote

Get the minority vote

Get the gun vote

Get the criminal vote

Tell the people what they want to hear at different events

Not to worry...

Dems, on the other hand, including Old Joe, have been vote whores for generations... their groveling to minorities is sickening.
Don't you mean pimp. Sending his wife to do his dirty work
Thus if it goes south, then he can claim plausible denial

Not to worry...

Funny, y'all make lots of decisions based on something you read in a lying leftist rag like RawSewage.

Keep doing so.

It's not a LGBT event. The republican party is a big tent and homosexual republicans are welcome like anyone else. Much ado about nothing. There is no evidence that "Christian republicans" are expressing outrage except in the mind of David McAffee of "raw hatred".

I knew that it was just a pile of lies.

Not to worry...

Well Trump has only be a politician for a short time and that worked for him in his first run. It did not work for him in his 2nd run. After losing and the court cases he faces, he now is a panderer

Its official Trump is a politician

Get the LGBT vote

Get the minority vote

Get the gun vote

Get the criminal vote

Tell the people what they want to hear at different events
He already has the idiot vote.

At this point, I don't think the orange loser cares who holds a fundraiser... only whether it will pay his legal fines.

The douchebag is desperate.

Forum List

Back