A Lot of Newt Hate Threads

I'm not real happy with any of the GOP candidates but out of the pack of folks running I like Newt the best. It's a shame to like somebody because you think he's the best worst choice but that's the way I see it. I don't trust Romney as far as I can throw him. Ron Paul makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth. Sleeveless sweater boy doesn't ring the bell for me. At least Newt looks like somebody who could be a President. As I said, he's my best worst choice pick for President. Anyone of them can defeat Obama. He's a one-term President.

I'm curious as to why you prefer a serial liar while claiming you 'don't trust Romney'. That's not very rational. I'm genuinely interested in why you don't trust Romney but feel able to support the guy who faced ethics violations, lied to a variety of wives as well as his constituents?

You honestly can't get more of a DC insider than Newt.

Personally, I think Newt will be an embarrassment to the country. As an American abroad, that concerns me a lot.
All the while he's trying to bullshit people into believing that he's the anti-establismentarian outsider and Reagan reincarnate.....The he spins on a dime and brags about his days as an establishment insider and claims that it qualifies him for the job.

It is odd that the democrats are so determined not to discuss Romney much until he has things sewn up. Indeed, there was a little leak of the democrat mud machinery in motion when it appeared it was all over but the shouting. Bain Capital is not a really good political recommendation. I am sure they have worse. He must have love children or something the Democrats are pushing him so hard.

They know most of the Newt stuff is already out there and they need him gone. Plus he turns debates with folks who are unprepared and clueless (like the One) into curb stomps. Which is why, with him surging, that they are expending all this effort to stop him so that their appointed patsy (Romney) can be curb stomped in November because of Bain and whatever else they have squirreled away on him.

Notice that we aren't discussing policy here at all. We have moved into the democrat debate wasteland of personality and ancient history. If the Democrats weren't involved in this process Newt might be out on his ear early, as he has a lot of ideas that are pretty strange for a Republican.

So Newt has two things working in his favor. The obvious democrat favoritism toward Romney for some weire and malicious end, and the relentless smear campaign over 20 year old news. Without those two advantages, Newt was getting nowhere.

I agree...the Obama Campaign has their Romney strategy all worked out.

If Gingrich wins, that game plan is out the window.

Gingrich's infidelity is a tough sell, considering all the capital spend DEFENDING infidelity during the Clinton administration when the stain was still fresh...so to speak.

Trying to dredge up a 14 year old incident will be a tough sell.

The ethics violation? Not much to see.

Here is the description of the course that Dr. Gingrich, PhD, taught that was the basis for the ethics violation.

And here is NPR story on the violation.

Newt taught a college course, and allowed his political ideology to creep into the curriculum...good grief.

Last edited:
anyways Yawn...looks like we have another " they hate" thread. It was old when it was Palin, it was old when it was Bachman, It was old when it was Perry, It old when it was newt, it was old when it was Mitt, it was old when it Paul,it was old when it was Santorum, It was old when it was newt again, and it will be old when its the next person.

These troll threads are all the same. They hate us because they X might beat Y and therefore they are worried.

You loved every anti-Palin, Bachman, etc. thread - and you know it, you hating asswiping liar.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

I'm not real happy with any of the GOP candidates but out of the pack of folks running I like Newt the best. It's a shame to like somebody because you think he's the best worst choice but that's the way I see it. I don't trust Romney as far as I can throw him. Ron Paul makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth. Sleeveless sweater boy doesn't ring the bell for me. At least Newt looks like somebody who could be a President. As I said, he's my best worst choice pick for President. Anyone of them can defeat Obama. He's a one-term President.

Here's another, Progressives!!!

What FUN we'll be having, after the 2012 Presidential Election.....doing "one-term President" searches (here).....and, proceeding with some SERIOUS NOSE-RUBBING!!!!!

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

532.gif

I have direct TV asswipe.
No need to advertise for them.
What signal are you receiving in your trailer?

Well you are almost right..One of the jobs I do is provide security and protection for property owned by one of Seattle's billionairs. It keeps paychecks coming when money dries up on working my inventions. I also train gaurd dogs...mostly big pits these days. That's why I was gone for a few minutes ..had to go out in the driving freezing rain and scoop up a gallon of dog shit. The property I am at right now surrounds one of Seattles most popular family restaurants and rain or shine it's bad business to let the shit pile up. It's a three story motel that was closed by the police two years ago because it is in the heart of Seattle's most dangerous gang/drug/prostitution area. 2009.. 160 plus police responses to this exact location. 2010,2011...total of three...I handled the rest. That's what I do....Kick loud mouth wannabe asshole's balls up into their throats. Not every day of course...word gets out on the street. Then there is the odd gun shot. Nobody's been lucky yet..cept me...and the dogs. I fixed up and use 4 of the rooms two for living space and a couple for tools and workspace as I also work on peoples cars if I like em. The pay for protection isn't great but I do enjoy the work. I love working with dogs and that actually does pay well. I've said all this before but I guess you needed a refresher. The cops let me handle assholes just about any way I see fit. They appreciate not having to deal with the scum that frequents this part of Seattle any more than they have to. My location is 125th N and North Aurora..c'mon by.. It would just be business as usual.

Oh ya...I get basic cable..comcast I think..but I don't have to pay for anything..part of my deal with the owner. wifi courtesy of Krispy Kreme or Lowes building supply.

Last edited:

Liberals support Obama because they're guaranteed four more years of Food Stamps while the rest of us taxpaying Americans foot their bill
Actually, it's all about kicking you Teabaggers outta your "comfort zone".....where you lazy-asses hide from that dreaded.....

....that happens to maturing-individuals.

If you Teabaggers weren't such a bunch o' pussies....you might actually learn to enjoy all the positive-things that are developing, in this Country!! (....But, that'd require you turning-into REAL Americans....and, you just ain't got the balls, for that.)​

I am not a Newt fan. I personally think the guy is a scumbag.
However, he's a hell of a lot more intelligent and experienced that the current Warmonger/Chickenhawk in Chief.
He will destroy Obama in a debate -

and it will be amusing to watch.

I'm with you. This could be the cage match from hell in a political sense. I have bets going all over the net that Newt can take the punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeecago.

This is a live battle. Fucking gonna rock.

I want Newt to be the nominee just to watch the kid with the big ears snivel and cry.
Yeah.....right.....some Georgia-butterball is gonna make someone (who cut-their-political-teeth, in Chicago) cry.

You gotta be pretty, damned young & stupid to make such a sophomoric-crack.

Isn't there a teen-chat site, somewhere, where you'd feel more-comfortable???

:eusa_eh:

However, he's a hell of a lot more intelligent and experienced that the current Warmonger/Chickenhawk in Chief.

Oh the irony. The GOP field is filled with warmongering chickenhawks, except for Paul - who received a wave of booes by Republicans during the SC debate.

anyways Yawn...looks like we have another " they hate" thread. It was old when it was Palin, it was old when it was Bachman, It was old when it was Perry, It old when it was newt, it was old when it was Mitt, it was old when it Paul,it was old when it was Santorum, It was old when it was newt again, and it will be old when its the next person.

These troll threads are all the same. They hate us because they X might beat Y and therefore they are worried.

You loved every anti-Palin, Bachman, etc. thread - and you know it, you hating asswiping liar.
Ya' gotta be pretty, damned stupid to be impressed with a couple airheads, like Palin & Bachmann.

Any guy drawn to some chick, like that, is lookin' for someone who's easy to manipulate...and, do what they're told.​

Me thinks Libtards are scared.
Can't wait to watch Newt crucify the man-child in a debate

Ummm, point of order. Newt hasn't won the nomination.... he won one state. So far, that means:

Romney - one state
Santorum - one state
Gingrich - one state

Seems to me, you're getting a tad ahead of yourself with the whole 'Newt' thing.

Also, the issue I'm gonna have with the whole 'Newt vs Obama' debate thing is that I'm likely to find Obama more rational, more articulate, and more intelligent than Newt. I honestly don't think the left are scared of Newt. I think they're scared of Romney. And they have good reason to be.

I think you're wrong. There's a reason the left including obamie mac swamie have been beating the 99% drum for so many months. That's how they plan to take down Romney. He too white and he too rich. I don't think it occurred to them until SC.. that it might not be Romney.. Did you watch meet the Press?

Last edited:
Me thinks Libtards are scared.
Can't wait to watch Newt crucify the man-child in a debate

Ummm, point of order. Newt hasn't won the nomination.... he won one state. So far, that means:

Romney - one state
Santorum - one state
Gingrich - one state

Seems to me, you're getting a tad ahead of yourself with the whole 'Newt' thing.

Also, the issue I'm gonna have with the whole 'Newt vs Obama' debate thing is that I'm likely to find Obama more rational, more articulate, and more intelligent than Newt. I honestly don't think the left are scared of Newt. I think they're scared of Romney. And they have good reason to be.

I think your wrong/ There's a reason the left including obamie mac swamie have been beating the 99% drum for so many months. That's how they plan to take down Romney. He too white and he too rich. I don't think it occurred to them until SC.. that it might not be Romney.. Did you watch meet the Press?

Class warfare all the way. Nevermind that Obama is using the office to gain monetary benefit...that he's become all too comfy with as he has retracted his first claim that he would rather be a good ONE TERM President...but has since renegged on because he frankly doesn't like the job, but has gotten used to the perks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Obama on Being a One-Term President - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTHA6WhHzU]Barbara Walters' interview with The President - Preview - YouTube[/ame]

The man is dillusional...:cuckoo:

He'll destroy Obama in a debate ...

... and still lose the election.

me thinks libtards are scared.
Can't wait to watch newt crucify the man-child in a debate

ummm, point of order. Newt hasn't won the nomination.... He won one state. So far, that means:

Romney - one state
santorum - one state
gingrich - one state

seems to me, you're getting a tad ahead of yourself with the whole 'newt' thing.

Also, the issue i'm gonna have with the whole 'newt vs obama' debate thing is that i'm likely to find obama more rational, more articulate, and more intelligent than newt. I honestly don't think the left are scared of newt. I think they're scared of romney. And they have good reason to be.

you may be right. The left may just be slathering over his alleged sexual shortcomings. And honesty - i don't like the guy. I just love the way he's firing up liberals and i do believe he's a hell of a lot smarter/experienced than obama will ever dream of being.
Personally, i like romney and he would get my vote. But, putting obama and newt in the ring for a debate would be truly rich.

all the liberals are in the tank for romney...'nuff said.

i love it!!!​

What's this hate shit, you racist bigot?

I, personally do not hate anyone.

I can't stand incompetence/the decline of our nation/the current sleazy admin.

Get a life

Laughter does not equal Hate.

Where did Warrior use the word 'hate'?

besides the title? The title..good job!

A Lot of Newt Hate Threads
Warrior was pointing out that there ARE many 'Hate Newt' threads. :cuckoo:
He didn't say he hated Newt! :cuckoo:

I have mixed feelings about Newt.

On the one hand, Obama has been a poor President and I would prefer he were gone, so Newt winning reduces the Republicans' chances of winning. On the other hand, he's frickin' hilarious! The more he wins, the longer America's #1 Reality TV show goes on!

Forum List

Back