A Lot of Newt Hate Threads

I am not a Newt fan. I personally think the guy is a scumbag.
However, he's a hell of a lot more intelligent and experienced that the current Warmonger/Chickenhawk in Chief.
He will destroy Obama in a debate -

and it will be amusing to watch.

Don't bet on it. Obama is quite intelligent and quick in his mind.

Newt is neither the moral giant of our time nor the economic giant of our time.

Is he among the BS giants of our time...... you bet.

Oh palease.. I've seen Obama off-topic.... it's one big "uhm" fest. I certainly don't think he's stupid, just incredibly average.

Me thinks Libtards are scared.
Can't wait to watch Newt crucify the man-child in a debate

Seriously? Is that the extent of what you want? I dont want someone to beat Obama in a debate. I want someone to beat Obama in the election. Much more important than a debate.

Which is why I've narrowed my choices down to Romney or Santorum.

There is a good chance I have been a member of the Republican Party longer than you have been alive. And Newt scares me more than any other living politician. He is the epitome of evil.

I know his supporters love what spews from his mouth, but his actions are what actually define him and the last time he held elected office (well over a decade ago) he disgraced himself and crashed the party onto the rocks. It is very telling of just how bad off the GOP is when they have to reach down and scrape Newt Gingrich, of all people, out of the bottom of the barrel and wipe him off and try to pass him off as shiny and new!

Ok...someone correct me if i'm wrong.
If Newt "crashed" the republican party when he was speaker for Clinton, how did a republican (Bush) get elected?

There is a good chance I have been a member of the Republican Party longer than you have been alive. And Newt scares me more than any other living politician. He is the epitome of evil.

I know his supporters love what spews from his mouth, but his actions are what actually define him and the last time he held elected office (well over a decade ago) he disgraced himself and crashed the party onto the rocks. It is very telling of just how bad off the GOP is when they have to reach down and scrape Newt Gingrich, of all people, out of the bottom of the barrel and wipe him off and try to pass him off as shiny and new!

If Newt "crashed" the republican party when he was speaker for Clinton, how did a republican (Bush) get elected?

Florida. :eusa_whistle:

Ok...i don't agree, but....then how did he get re-elected again in 2004?

Do you require a history lesson of the 1998 elections?

Do you require a history lesson of how Newt got Clinton re-elected in 1996? You should, since he is going to help Obama get re-elected.

Newt was ejected from the party leadership and his office in 1999. He was not around for the 2000 elections. He was too busy working for Freddie Mac's top lobbyist by that point.

Last edited:

Laughter does not equal Hate.

Newt is the embodiment of everything the TP conservatives claim to hate, a big government, deficit spending, lobbyist/career politician. The fact that he has any support from that faction makes their stated goals seem like bad fiction.

Newt is the embodiment of everything the TP conservatives claim to hate…

True, but their hate of Obama is greater, it helps them sweep the hypocrisy under the rug.

True, but their hate of Obama is greater, it helps them sweep the hypocrisy under the rug.

No it isn't!

As noted: (again)

What's this hate shit, you racist bigot?

I, personally do not hate anyone.

I can't stand incompetence/the decline of our nation/the current sleazy admin.

Get a life

:eusa_whistle: Obvious Title is Obvious.

No it isn't!

You chose an odd thing to argue about. The thread title suggests that there are hate threads. CG missed that....and made a mistake. You defending it is odd.

Get a life

besides the title? The title..good job!

A Lot of Newt Hate Threads
Warrior was pointing out that there ARE many 'Hate Newt' threads. :cuckoo:
He didn't say he hated Newt! :cuckoo:

"Where did Warrior USE the word 'hate'?"

Obvious thread is Obvious......again.

:eusa_whistle: Obvious Title is Obvious.

No it isn't!

To those who have a minimum or more of Reading Comprehension skills, yes it is.

No it isn't!

You chose an odd thing to argue about. The thread title suggests that there are hate threads. CG missed that....and made a mistake. You defending it is odd.

I am 'defending' the fact that Warrior did not claim he hated anyone!
Do you have an issue clarifying false statements? I didn't think you did. :eusa_angel:
Check the posts in the thread.

[quote ] Newt is the embodiment of everything the TP conservatives claim to hate…

Get a life

Do you have an issue clarifying false statements? I didn't think you did. :eusa_angel:

nobody was arguing this you waste of life.
Jesus christ not even warrior is this fucking stupid.

Now, let's not get carried away. :eusa_whistle:

Failure on three fronts.

The thread title stated there were many Gingrich hate threads, true story.

Yet lets not segue into responding to a question or 'hate' comments that were asked/stated.

BTW you all are AWESOME with the insults!

/sarcasm

He wasn't elected...he was appointed by the Supreme court.

And yet, no rightwinger here has the guts to take my $1000 bet. Put $1000 on Gingrich in the general, if he wins the nomination.

Can't be that ALL of you are too poor or too gutless to step up. Maybe some of you need to get a job,

or some balls.

Or both.

Fear mongering. Remember the colored FEAR cards? Also he had just invaded Iraq and had many believing he was saving the world from weapons of mass destruction.

The economy was expanding, the Iraq war hadn't turned into a total disaster quite yet, and the Democrats put up a lousy candidate.

Today, the economy is expanding, the Iraq war is over, and unless someone appears magically out of the thin air,

the Republicans can't now help but put up a lousy candidate.

Fear mongering. Remember the colored FEAR cards? Also he had just invaded Iraq and had many believing he was saving the world from weapons of mass destruction.

Oh yeah, my man. I remember. That was the election that I switched to the democratic party. The "they hate us for our freedoms" began to reek of the bullshit that it was/is.

The Project for a New American Century, baby. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And as I said in an earlier post-I fear for the future of this country, if certain people are elected. Will we go to Iran? Our military is tired. It truly is frightening.

Ummm, point of order. Newt hasn't won the nomination.... he won one state. So far, that means:

Romney - one state
Santorum - one state
Gingrich - one state

Seems to me, you're getting a tad ahead of yourself with the whole 'Newt' thing.

Also, the issue I'm gonna have with the whole 'Newt vs Obama' debate thing is that I'm likely to find Obama more rational, more articulate, and more intelligent than Newt. I honestly don't think the left are scared of Newt. I think they're scared of Romney. And they have good reason to be.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all we need, Milk Toast Romeny......A Mormon John McCain unwilling to defend Conservatism because he's NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

Romney is Jimmy Carter with an additional bible.

Obama, afraid of Romney? Romney would provide Dung Beetle Obama with much needed cover on Obamacare.

Sort of obvious. Glaringly so.

Broad Bold Colors ~ Ronald Reagan !

he didn't... clinton got re-elected. and he lost the house and was tossed from the speakership.

baby bush won b/c of bush v gore

No it isn't!

Why did you have to defend him from something NO ONE claimed he did?

THis is getting odder and odder.

I know partisan parrots of all stripes find reading anything that can't fit onto a bumper sticker makes their heads hurt, but it was Newt Gingrich himself who said, “If there’s anything in there that is going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination.”

Newt has plenty "in there" that will lose the election: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/204550-the-full-newt.html

The only people getting upset about Newt are people who weren't ever going to vote Republican anyway....

Forum List

Back