Trump Appointed by God

Well there actually are minimal administrative dues but that aside from the point.

If you bother to check most are either on schedule or ahead of schedule as far as their defense expenditures.

Assuming that’s accurate (and please check) you have to ask why Trump is saying what he says.

The answer is Putin in my view

Yea I know, Putin Putin Putin.

That old tune is getting old.

If you bother to check most are either on schedule or ahead of schedule as far as their defense expenditures.

If you bother to stop making shit up, 5 of 28 NATO members were current on their spending.

Mr. Trump is referring imprecisely to a goal NATO has set for each member to spend at least 2 percent of its gross domestic product on its own defense each year. He is correct that only five of the 28 members currently meet that goal, and they are the United States, Greece, Britain, Estonia and Poland

Sometimes old tunes are the best.

This one is accurate

Why else would he be so against NATO?

No, just regurgitated liberal talking points. Russia Russia Russia and Putin Putin Putin are not answers to anything.

If you bother to stop making shit up, 5 of 28 NATO members were current on their spending.

Read your article all the way through. If it’s accurate it notes that the 2% goal had to be met by a certain date and that date is not here yet.

Most are ahead of schedule. So why is Trump being “in accurate”?

Why does he refuse to commit to Article 5?

Putin

Both you and APMechanic think he loves the country and you have no reason to believe that

Well I have a lot of reasons to but the biggest one is keeping illegals out of our country because you just can't trust them. The people who come into this country legally are perfectly fine as I'm talking about illegally.

Fucking liar?

Eat shit asshole

Yea you're a fucking liar. That's all you are. You make shit up and then expect people to believe it and when proven wrong, you fucking move the goalposts and try to claim you aren't wrong. You are wrong. You are a stupid fucking liberal, you will never amount to anything and you fucking love a child molester.

77934e5c7b3b1d0ca363986fffe83ae331-17-joe-biden-mcconnell-nieces.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Fuck you you fucking dickhead. Fucking liberal shitwad. Fuck off you fucking Biden child molester lover.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Attachments

• 1705286386672.jpeg
    1705286386672.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1705286401219.jpeg
    1705286401219.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
Trump is a moral person

yeah I guess the religious right is dealing with the issue of the lessor of two evils.

I would guess those who are running for president who have been consistent in this issue are having nasty thoughts

Last year

GOP rivals, even some who rarely criticize him, are putting Trump on blast for calling six-week abortion bans “a terrible thing and a terrible mistake” on NBC’s "Meet The Press." Social-conservative activists are excoriating Trump’s comments as a betrayal after he refused in the interview to commit to federal abortion restrictions.

Looks like a republican dilemma brewing here

Trump appointed by God

Watch out for lighting

Trump has been unfaithful to his wife or wives. I would suspect that he has paid for abortions for the woman he got pregnant as well as a bonus to keep quite.

Last edited:
The American people have spoken. Trump is getting great support from the American people because of his moral stances. The people in the heartland will make their voices heard on caucus day.

---A group of Donald Trump loyalists said that the former president was "appointed" by God and that his critics are trying to "crucify" him.---

This is why I think you're just parodying being a right winger.

Trump, so moral he cheated on his PREGNANT WIFE...

Yea you're a fucking liar. That's all you are. You make shit up and then expect people to believe it and when proven wrong, you fucking move the goalposts and try to claim you aren't wrong. You are wrong. You are a stupid fucking liberal, you will never amount to anything and you fucking love a child molester.

77934e5c7b3b1d0ca363986fffe83ae331-17-joe-biden-mcconnell-nieces.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Fuck you you fucking dickhead. Fucking liberal shitwad. Fuck off you fucking Biden child molester lover.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Triggered huh asshole

Ya poor little snowflake

Well I have a lot of reasons to but the biggest one is keeping illegals out of our country because you just can't trust them. The people who come into this country legally are perfectly fine as I'm talking about illegally.
“You just can’t trust them..”

They have been here for decades and the agri industry would whither without them.

All my Trumper farmer friends hire them and couldn’t make a living without them

The American people have spoken. Trump is getting great support from the American people because of his moral stances. The people in the heartland will make their voices heard on caucus day.

---A group of Donald Trump loyalists said that the former president was "appointed" by God and that his critics are trying to "crucify" him.---

You things don't matter.

“You just can’t trust them..”

They have been here for decades and the agri industry would whither without them.

All my Trumper farmer friends hire them and couldn’t make a living without them

Actually you're right again, but it's still breaking the law hence the words illegal immigrants. They could be legal and still get that accomplished.

Actually you're right again, but it's still breaking the law hence the words illegal immigrants. They could be legal and still get that accomplished.
And the Senate is working on such a deal. GOP House has no interest

Oh yeah I heard about that. I don't have any problems with illegal immigrants becoming legal, but it sort of sounds like they aren't going to receive any discipline with that bill and they just want to give them all a free pass. That is if I'm understanding it correctly because I have reading comprehension issues sometimes due to my learning disabilities.

Forum List

Back