A Lot of Newt Hate Threads

I'm curious as to why you prefer a serial liar while claiming you 'don't trust Romney'. That's not very rational. I'm genuinely interested in why you don't trust Romney but feel able to support the guy who faced ethics violations, lied to a variety of wives as well as his constituents?

You honestly can't get more of a DC insider than Newt.

Personally, I think Newt will be an embarrassment to the country. As an American abroad, that concerns me a lot.

Hey, Cali, tell us again how you don't care about his marital infidelities.... :lol::lol::lol:

I have mixed feelings about Newt.

On the one hand, Obama has been a poor President and I would prefer he were gone, so Newt winning reduces the Republicans' chances of winning. On the other hand, he's frickin' hilarious! The more he wins, the longer America's #1 Reality TV show goes on!

Wow, that's even less clever the sixth time you've said it..

Again, I think Newt has a better chance than the Weird Mormon Robot does....

And we won't be trying to redefine conservatism again in four years if he loses.

I have mixed feelings about Newt.

On the one hand, Obama has been a poor President and I would prefer he were gone, so Newt winning reduces the Republicans' chances of winning. On the other hand, he's frickin' hilarious! The more he wins, the longer America's #1 Reality TV show goes on!

I see either one of them as equally flawed, just in different ways.

So stuck with flawed choices, I'll take the one who will let Obama know he was in a fight.

And that won't be a guy whose secret vice is "Cool Whip".

Newt is the embodiment of everything the TP conservatives claim to hate…

True, but their hate of Obama is greater, it helps them sweep the hypocrisy under the rug.

What's this hate shit, you racist bigot?

I, personally do not hate anyone.

I can't stand incompetence/the decline of our nation/the current sleazy admin.

Get a life

besides the title? The title..good job!

:eusa_whistle: Obvious Title is Obvious.

No it isn't!

As noted: (again)

Get a life

Don't bet on it. Obama is quite intelligent and quick in his mind.

Newt is neither the moral giant of our time nor the economic giant of our time.

Is he among the BS giants of our time...... you bet.

And the libturd hate for Newt spews forth like a vast geyser.

The more of this I see, the more convince I am that Newt is the man to beat Obama.

Last edited:
Me thinks Libtards are scared.
Can't wait to watch Newt crucify the man-child in a debate

Ummm, point of order. Newt hasn't won the nomination.... he won one state. So far, that means:

Romney - one state
Santorum - one state
Gingrich - one state

Seems to me, you're getting a tad ahead of yourself with the whole 'Newt' thing.

Also, the issue I'm gonna have with the whole 'Newt vs Obama' debate thing is that I'm likely to find Obama more rational, more articulate, and more intelligent than Newt. I honestly don't think the left are scared of Newt. I think they're scared of Romney. And they have good reason to be.

I think you're wrong. There's a reason the left including obamie mac swamie have been beating the 99% drum for so many months. That's how they plan to take down Romney. He too white and he too rich. I don't think it occurred to them until SC.. that it might not be Romney.. Did you watch meet the Press?

I did. Newt was awesome.

It's the ANGER, stupid!

Get a life

Where did Warrior use the word 'hate'?

besides the title? The title..good job!

A Lot of Newt Hate Threads
Warrior was pointing out that there ARE many 'Hate Newt' threads. :cuckoo:
He didn't say he hated Newt! :cuckoo:

"Where did Warrior USE the word 'hate'?"

Obvious thread is Obvious......again.

Don't bet on it. Obama is quite intelligent and quick in his mind.

Newt is neither the moral giant of our time nor the economic giant of our time.

Is he among the BS giants of our time...... you bet.

And the libturd hate for Newt spews forth like a vast geyser.

The more of this I see, the more convince I am that Newt is the man to beat Obama.

:lol::lol: You go with that......PLEASE.

It is odd that the democrats are so determined not to discuss Romney much until he has things sewn up. Indeed, there was a little leak of the democrat mud machinery in motion when it appeared it was all over but the shouting. Bain Capital is not a really good political recommendation. I am sure they have worse. He must have love children or something the Democrats are pushing him so hard.

They know most of the Newt stuff is already out there and they need him gone. Plus he turns debates with folks who are unprepared and clueless (like the One) into curb stomps. Which is why, with him surging, that they are expending all this effort to stop him so that their appointed patsy (Romney) can be curb stomped in November because of Bain and whatever else they have squirreled away on him.

Notice that we aren't discussing policy here at all. We have moved into the democrat debate wasteland of personality and ancient history. If the Democrats weren't involved in this process Newt might be out on his ear early, as he has a lot of ideas that are pretty strange for a Republican.

So Newt has two things working in his favor. The obvious democrat favoritism toward Romney for some weire and malicious end, and the relentless smear campaign over 20 year old news. Without those two advantages, Newt was getting nowhere.

Why do so many think that the democrats want Romney so bad. He has been the preferred Establishment GOP candidate from day one so of course he has to be priority one. Newt on the other hand, will be no more than a plan B tact adjustment but with all the needed data available. Seriously, I just feel it's a stretch to think the Democrats are actually afraid of a Newt candidacy.

No it isn't!

You chose an odd thing to argue about. The thread title suggests that there are hate threads. CG missed that....and made a mistake. You defending it is odd.

I am 'defending' the fact that Warrior did not claim he hated anyone!
Do you have an issue clarifying false statements? I didn't think you did. :eusa_angel:
Check the posts in the thread.

How fucking tedious.

Look at the first 8 posts in the thread. Nobody accused Warrior of hating anyone. The idea that posters hated Newt was disputed. Warrior claimed that Newt was the subject of hate threads. CG failed to read the fucking thread title and rolled a gutter ball.

Duh!

There is a good chance I have been a member of the Republican Party longer than you have been alive. And Newt scares me more than any other living politician. He is the epitome of evil.

I know his supporters love what spews from his mouth, but his actions are what actually define him and the last time he held elected office (well over a decade ago) he disgraced himself and crashed the party onto the rocks. It is very telling of just how bad off the GOP is when they have to reach down and scrape Newt Gingrich, of all people, out of the bottom of the barrel and wipe him off and try to pass him off as shiny and new!

I thnk you'll find that libs are dying for him to win.

If I was a lib I'd want Paul, Santorum or Newt to win. Obama wouldn't even have to campaign to beat those guys. They're all too extreme. What Obama would fear the most is a reasonably moderate repub, which is what Mitt is...

I know partisan parrots of all stripes find reading anything that can't fit onto a bumper sticker makes their heads hurt, but it was Newt Gingrich himself who said, “If there’s anything in there that is going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination.”

Newt has plenty "in there" that will lose the election: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/204550-the-full-newt.html

You chose an odd thing to argue about. The thread title suggests that there are hate threads. CG missed that....and made a mistake. You defending it is odd.

I am 'defending' the fact that Warrior did not claim he hated anyone!
Do you have an issue clarifying false statements? I didn't think you did. :eusa_angel:
Check the posts in the thread.

nobody was arguing this you waste of life.
Jesus christ not even warrior is this fucking stupid.

Now, let's not get carried away. :eusa_whistle:

I thnk you'll find that libs are dying for him to win.

If I was a lib I'd want Paul, Santorum or Newt to win. Obama wouldn't even have to campaign to beat those guys. They're all too extreme. What Obama would fear the most is a reasonably moderate repub, which is what Mitt is...

I'm not very concerned about Mitt either.

I would say my greatest concern is whether or not Boehner, McConnel and their pals can succeed at suffocating the less-than-hearty recovery that we are experiencing. If they can....Mitt will have a chance. If not......Obama glides in.

Forum List

Back