Trump explains why he was smart to not debate republican opponents, but wants to debate Biden.

The other idiot claimed that Trump MADE 10 Billion from being President! Now you're showing me something that shows what his net worth is? Get your stories straight, gentlemen...you're looking like...well...IDIOTS!!!

This is the post I replied to...

Show me where that $10 Billion is in his net worth, Fort!

... that's what I showed you.

This is the post I replied to...

... that's what I showed you.
No, you showed me an article speculating how much Trump's net worth was! Would you like to help out the other idiot and show us all how Trump made 10 Billion dollars from being President when Forbes has him LOSING over a Billion dollars during his term?

I was hoping for some intelligent discourse on this board but if Faun and Fort Fun are any indication of what passes for intelligence on the left I guess that will be few and far between! Oh well...maybe it's just an off night for liberals?

No, you showed me an article speculating how much Trump's net worth was! Would you like to help out the other idiot and show us all how Trump made 10 Billion dollars from being President when Forbes has him LOSING over a Billion dollars during his term?

Why should I post something I never asserted?

As far as forbes, while they did state he lost over a billion dollars as president, they attributed 86% of that due to his business and only 14% to his presidency.

I was hoping for some intelligent discourse on this board but if Faun and Fort Fun are any indication of what passes for intelligence on the left I guess that will be few and far between! Oh well...maybe it's just an off night for liberals?

LOL

So when I answered your question, that was me being unintelligent?

Why should I post something I never asserted?

As far as forbes, while they did state he lost over a billion dollars as president, they attributed 86% of that due to his business and only 14% to his presidency.
Was that you "helping" the other idiot? He's only off by a measly 11 Billion dollars! The two of you should take this comedy act on the road.

Making money by being president is illegal. It would violate the emolument law.
So no one rational would claim a president made more than the president's salary while president.
And clearly campaigns cost a lot of money.

Forum List

Back