A Lot of Newt Hate Threads

Miss_Cleo.jpg

I am not a Newt fan. I personally think the guy is a scumbag.
However, he's a hell of a lot more intelligent and experienced that the current Warmonger/Chickenhawk in Chief.
He will destroy Obama in a debate.

I'm not real happy with any of the GOP candidates but out of the pack of folks running I like Newt the best. It's a shame to like somebody because you think he's the best worst choice but that's the way I see it. I don't trust Romney as far as I can throw him. Ron Paul makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth. Sleeveless sweater boy doesn't ring the bell for me. At least Newt looks like somebody who could be a President. As I said, he's my best worst choice pick for President. Anyone of them can defeat Obama. He's a one-term President.

I'm not real happy with any of the GOP candidates but out of the pack of folks running I like Newt the best. It's a shame to like somebody because you think he's the best worst choice but that's the way I see it. I don't trust Romney as far as I can throw him. Ron Paul makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth. Sleeveless sweater boy doesn't ring the bell for me. At least Newt looks like somebody who could be a President. As I said, he's my best worst choice pick for President. Anyone of them can defeat Obama. He's a one-term President.

Liberals support Obama because they're guaranteed four more years of Food Stamps while the rest of us taxpaying Americans foot their bill

However, he's a hell of a lot more intelligent and experienced that the current Warmonger/Chickenhawk in Chief.
He will destroy Obama in a debate -

and it will be amusing to watch.

I'm with you. This could be the cage match from hell in a political sense. I have bets going all over the net that Newt can take the punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeecago.

This is a live battle. Fucking gonna rock.

I want Newt to be the nominee just to watch the kid with the big ears snivel and cry.

A Lot of Newt Hate Threads

A lot of Newt to hate.

Scares ya huh?
I bet you were a big Herman Cain and Sarah Palin fan too, huh asswipe?

Why should I be "scared" about anything? You don't know me well enough to make pillow talk like you do with your boyfriend.

You are scared. If Obama loses, your Food Stamps, FEMA trailer, and everything else the government gives you and your boyfriend are terminated. It'll finally be time for you to take a shower, get dressed and seek employment.
You should be pissing in your panties in fear, asswipe

I'm with you. This could be the cage match from hell in a political sense. I have bets going all over the net that Newt can take the punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeecago.

I want Newt to be the nominee just to watch the kid with the big ears snivel and cry.

That's very grown up. You want to see 4 more years of Obama just for the craic of the 'debates'. I find that scary.

Liberals support Obama because they're guaranteed four more years of Food Stamps while the rest of us taxpaying Americans foot their bill

Just "liberals"? My guess is that there is a long list that would like a piece of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm curious as to why you prefer a serial liar while claiming you 'don't trust Romney'. That's not very rational. I'm genuinely interested in why you don't trust Romney but feel able to support the guy who faced ethics violations, lied to a variety of wives as well as his constituents?

You honestly can't get more of a DC insider than Newt.

Personally, I think Newt will be an embarrassment to the country. As an American abroad, that concerns me a lot.

Don't bet on it. Obama is quite intelligent and quick in his mind.

Newt is neither the moral giant of our time nor the economic giant of our time.

Is he among the BS giants of our time...... you bet.

obama is one of the most slow witted politicans I have ever seen. Without prepared statements run through a teleprompter his speech is sprinkled with umm, ahh, ohh and outright mumbling. This is a man that needed two teleprompters to speak to a class of first graders. He requires two things to conduct a coherent debate. One are questions that he is well prepared for and two a moderator totally in his camp.

Even with that, Newt will destroy him and knows it.

Just "liberals"? My guess is that there is a long list that would like a piece of you.

Then gather up your q-tips and go for it young lady

But, putting Obama and Newt in the ring for a debate would be truly rich.
Hell.....Obama WHUPPED-ASS on a room-full o' "conservatives"!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

(How 'bout that teleprompter, Katzndogz!)
827.gif

Shit....after any post-debate fact-checking.....Porky Gingrich wouldn't (even) qualify as "toast".

newt_baby.jpg

Last edited:

Then gather up your q-tips and go for it young lady

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udQSHWpL88&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL75124F4895E9507A]DIRECTV - "Don't Wake Up in a Roadside Ditch" 2012 Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Don't bet on it. Obama is quite intelligent and quick in his mind.

Newt is neither the moral giant of our time nor the economic giant of our time.

Is he among the BS giants of our time...... you bet.

obama is one of the most slow witted politicans I have ever seen. Without prepared statements run through a teleprompter his speech is sprinkled with umm, ahh, ohh and outright mumbling. This is a man that needed two teleprompters to speak to a class of first graders. He requires two things to conduct a coherent debate. One are questions that he is well prepared for and two a moderator totally in his camp.

Even with that, Newt will destroy him and knows it.
Hell.....by the time any debate (with Obama) rolls around.....Newt will be out, lookin' for his next wife.....for his 2016 run....while Mitt's floundering-around, at the debate.​

I'm curious as to why you prefer a serial liar while claiming you 'don't trust Romney'. That's not very rational. I'm genuinely interested in why you don't trust Romney but feel able to support the guy who faced ethics violations, lied to a variety of wives as well as his constituents?

You honestly can't get more of a DC insider than Newt.

Personally, I think Newt will be an embarrassment to the country. As an American abroad, that concerns me a lot.

Top of the day to you, CG. Newt is indeed a colorful character and he has some baggage. Who doesn't? I don't claim that Newt is a "perfect" person. However, out of everybody left standing on stage, he's my pick. Everybody has an opinion, and as a result, he's the one I would pick to lead the country. I am sure that as this thing unwinds and Romney is brought more into the light, he will not be the knight in shining armour that you think he is.

I have direct TV asswipe.
No need to advertise for them.
What signal are you receiving in your trailer?

That's very grown up. You want to see 4 more years of Obama just for the craic of the 'debates'. I find that scary.

I'm joking around darlin.

If you actually check my posts on Mitt, you will see I admire him greatly. I watched what he did when he came into Utah and single handedly turned around a disaster in the making on the Olympics that year.

I admire the man. I have even debated endlessly that he was a governor of a very liberal state and he had to respond appropriately.

BUT. I fear his backers. The McCains of the universe. That's what makes me and so many others shy of him.

On the other hand Newt will crush balls and he's got the dirt on everyone. Some how in my nature I like ball crushing dudes.

Sorries. I never learned to play nice in the sandbox.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back