Trump Appointed by God

Plus he was halfway joking.

Which means he was halfway serious... which half is the truth? Rhetorical question...

I am constantly amazed at the number of daily rationalizations supporters of P01135809 must go through just so they can feel good about themselves and still support the man...

Same goes for those who have convinced themselves Biden is mentally sharp enough to carry another four years...

---Ordained by God’: Trump’s legal problems galvanize Iowa evangelicals---

1705274088230.png

When they worship him??

I never thought I'd see the day when politically I would agree with you, but supporting somebody and worshipping somebody are two entirely different things and this is a worship thread. Sorry fellow Trumpers but just speaking the truth here.

Liberals think people who vote for Trump think he's God or flawless or some kind of shit. That couldn't be further from the truth. He's running for PRESIDENT. That's what I'm voting for him to be. I'm not voting for him to be the next coming of Jesus, a preacher, or anything other than PRESIDENT. He's very narcissistic, but he loves this country and fights for it. He was a fantastic president, with mean tweets, but a fantastic president.

Liberals think people who vote for Trump think he's God or flawless or some kind of shit. That couldn't be further from the truth. He's running for PRESIDENT. That's what I'm voting for him to be. I'm not voting for him to be the next coming of Jesus, a preacher, or anything other than PRESIDENT. He's very narcissistic, but he loves this country and fights for it. He was a fantastic president, with mean tweets, but a fantastic president.

See Lesh we got another sane Trump supporter here. :)

I’ll give you sane…but there is zero evidence that he loves this country.

From what I see is that he loves himself

Because he redid NAFTA, he told NATO either pay your fair share or we aren't protecting you. (and amazingly they paid up VERY quickly) He locked up the border with "remain in Mexico." He blew up an Iranian general who was responsible for the death of hundreds if not thousands of Americans. I could go on and on.

He did more to fight for this country in 3 years than Biden would in 30.

I’ll give you sane…but there is zero evidence that he loves this country.

From what I see is that he loves himself

I'm talking about airplanemechanic not Trump but yeah Trump loves himself I have absolutely no doubt but I think that he also loves the country despite his arrogance.

Because he redid NAFTA, he told NATO either pay your fair share or we aren't protecting you. I could go on and on.

He did more to fight for this country in 3 years than Biden has.
You clearly don’t understand NATO then. There are no dues (well there are but they are minimal). What Trump talks about is their pledge to spend 2% of their GDP on defense by a certain time and in almost all cases they are either on target or ahead of it.

Trump saying it don’t make it true.

Trump hates NATO for some reason (an affection for Putin?)

Trump loves himself too though, but he was a great leader so that's why I'm still voting for him as he's currently the best option for me and it isn't a personality contest.
Trump has to promote and be larger than life, otherwise he would have all the excitement of a Mike Pence, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, John McCain and other GOP losers.

Trump has to promote and be larger than life, otherwise he would have all the excitement of a Mike Pence, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, John McCain and other GOP losers.

I know it's just that I have to admit it when a democrat is right. He's arrogant but I also somewhat like the fact that's mean as nice guys finish last when it comes to dealing with the leftist media.

You clearly don’t understand NATO then. There are no dues (well there are but they are minimal). What Trump talks about is their pledge to spend 2% of their GDP on defense by a certain time and in almost all cases they are either on target or ahead of it.

Trump saying it don’t make it true.

Trump hates NATO for some reason (an affection for Putin?)

No, there are no dues, but they were not paying NEARLY what they should have in regards to percent of GDP. Once Trump gave them the ultimatum of pay up or lose big brothers protection, they paid up. He was tired of the US paying more for NATO defense than all other NATO members combined.

No, there are no dues, but they were not paying NEARLY what they should have in regards to percent of GDP. Once Trump gave them the ultimatum of pay up or lose big brothers protection, they paid up.
Well there actually are minimal administrative dues but that aside from the point.

If you bother to check most are either on schedule or ahead of schedule as far as their defense expenditures.

Assuming that’s accurate (and please check) you have to ask why Trump is saying what he says.

The answer is Putin in my view

Forum List

Back