9/11 Omission Hearings

You want people to ignore the fact the building came straight down
What direction would you have it fall? In order for ANY object to move a direction, a force needs to be applied. In order for it to fall a specific direction, external supports have to collapse on one side and the center of gravity of the building HAS to move outside the building's footprint before a collapse to the side can occur. This has already been proven to you, yet you insist that straight down is somehow an obvious sign of controlled demolition.

Mr. Jones said:
with no obvious deformations in the main structure, after "burning" for 8 hours.
Yet the collapsing penthouse and the breaking windows down one side before the collapse should be ignored so one can concentrate on the fact the walls don't do anything obvious. :cuckoo:

Mr. Jones said:
Column 79...the weak link to the whole thing according to NIST, then the sudden onset of collapse. It is not feasible to assume that all this destruction was taking place in such a rapid order inside, to cause this straight down collapse, without a clue, and remove enough material to cause the 2.25 secs of free fall, all at once, without seriously looking into other causes, which they didn't.
And you know this how? :lol: You're such a piece of shit liar! You pull "facts" out of your ass and pretend you're some kind of God who knows everything. You're not. You're a fucking liar who makes shit up like they didn't look into any other causes! Like they knew it was 79 so didn't look at anything else! :lol: Why did it take them so long then? Why did the theory change several times before the final report came out? Oh no! But we're suppose to believe some known proven liar that throws out a bunch of accusations he can't back up. I don't think so.

Mr. Jones said:
If you honestly did look at the entire event like you say, then you would have to be amazed at the ridiculous explanation NIST gives, and how highly improbable it would be, without some other cause, other then sporadic fires, and crazy scenarios.
Only if I am a brain dead ignorant fuck like you. Their explanation takes into account ALL the facts, not just the facts they wanted to focus on. You ignore all kinds of pertinent information and pretend it doesn't matter while focusing on things that truly don't matter like the fact the building fell straight down when it is virtually impossible for a building that size to fall any other way.

Mr. Jones said:
You only look at what they present, because that is what you are locked into focus on.
Wrong yet again, fucktard. I've looked at all the evidence including bullshit claims like yours. They don't hold up to even casual examination. You claim controlled demolition yet have no hard evidence of controlled demolition, no seismic evidence of controlled demolition, no audio evidence of explosions going off just before and during the collapse when you claim all the supports had to be blown at the exact same time, and no explanation of how they could have wired an entire 47 story building without anyone noticing right up until 9/11. In essence, you want us to ignore a theory that fits all the facts to a fantasy that doesn't fit many of the facts at all.

Mr. Jones said:
Looks like a building being demolished by means other then sporadic fires on certain floors.
Opinions of a dishonest fuck like you count for squat.

Mr. Jones said:
A building that enough material was removed to cause 2.25 secs. of free fall, that NIST didn't want to admit to, because of their prior statement, that basically said "no free fall occurred because resistance would have had to be removed if that was the case, and we didn't see that" or in so many words.
Yet you ignore the evidence of this happening and have refused so far to address it. Wow. What a fucking prick!

Mr. Jones said:
Huh? Why are you mentioning the weight?? I didn't, I simply said sporadic damage should not have caused symmetrical and global collapse? Do you not know about the ability of steel to dissapate heat and the implications it has on the collapse explanation? I guess not.
Thanks for proving you don't know shit about buildings and what it would take for them to NOT come straight down despite credible links being given to you. :lol: And weight has everything to do with it, dipshit!

Mr. Jones said:
Again you show what a dumbass you are and that you are the ignorant one here! In order for the building to come down as it did, almost perfect symmetry - and experience the 100ft. free fall in 2.25 sec., resistance in the form of material has to be removed, at strategic points at the same time, other wise a building will come down in a staggered fashion.
OR an internal collapse occurs just like the NIST said which would remove much of the resistance. The video evidence supports this theory. The video evidence YOU refused to comment on which shows windows breaking up and down the side the vertical collapse was claimed to have occured on. So who is the dumbass? The one who looks at all the evidence or the dumbshit who makes up bullshit and ignores the evidence and sees only what he wants to see?

Mr. Jones said:
You're too ignorant to think this through and quick to ignore this fact. The parts that give way are not going to be the same thermal temps, because of steels ability to dissipate heat asshole! Remember these fires were not on all the floors, or on all the load bearing points at the same time!
And? The NIST proved it took ONE point of failure that would cause a cascading failure throughout the building. Thus your whining about dissipation is nothing but the whining of a little bitch who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Mr. Jones said:
Even more insane then to offer that as an explanation is that these temps would have to be the same or nearly the same at the same time to cause such a symmetrical collapse!
Only according to your fucked up theory that they all had to fail at the same time. :lol: Are you seeing a trend here you ignorant fuck? Or does it have to be spelled out AGAIN?

Mr. Jones said:
What the fuck, can't you understand what the hell you read ?? You are intentionally making shit up again, so you don't have to address the point made. It's a common tactic you employ.
How am I making shit up when I claim you pretend there is only one way for the building to collapse? Your bullshit claims are ONLY valid when one pretends your fantasy that all the columns had to let go at the exact same time.

Mr. Jones said:
Here we have another case in point where this fucking troll, insists I said something I didn't so he can knock it down with ease. I challenge you right now you lying son of a bitch to quote exactly where I said this? Or even implied this?
I'm sorry. Weren't you the stupid fuck who was whining about heat dissipation earlier? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Now you are caught red handed again introducing another made up statement you said I made. Your lies never cease!
I'm sorry. Weren't you the stupid fuck who was whining about heat dissipation earlier? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
No one can have a straight forward debate with a lying POS like you no matter how hard we try.
Sure you can. Have a straight forward debate without lying your ass off like you constantly do. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Again You are answering your own made up argument asshole. You constantly make shit up that people did not say so you can explain it away and look smart, but you are a lying troll, again produce where I said this or implied it.

Mr. Jones said:
And you don't even question the impossibility of this BS explanation, you are a fucking moron that believes the most outrageous BS NIST tell you,:lol: Wow so a CD company would have saved shitloads of overhead imploding this building?:lol:
:lol: More lies from you. I've questioned it. I've looked at all the various explanations. The only impossible theory is your bullshit because there is ZERO EVIDENCE to back it up. Why should I believe the fantasies of an immature dishonest fuck especially when he can't back up his fantasies?

As for controlled demolition, any demolition company that blew up a building like WTC 7 would be facing tens of millions of dollars in damages and face probable loss of license. See, the point of a controlled demolition is to make the building fall the way you want it and NOT damage the structures around it. Yet WTC 7 did, which you conveniently ignore while pretending it was just like a controlled demolition.

Mr. Jones said:
I do not ignore the penthouse, how could anybody? The point is that it is too improbable to believe NIST, when they say all this collapsing was going on while not a hint on the outside to make anyone suspect it was going on.
Why is it "too improbable"? Because a dishonest fuck like YOU says it is too improbable? So you ignore TWO clear signs of an internal collapse, the penthouse collapse and the windows breaking on one side ahead of the collapse in order to pretend it is just too improbable to consider, and thus YOU CAN IGNORE THEM. Like I said, you ignore the penthouse. You claim you don't and in the same breath give your excuse as to WHY you ignore it. :lol: I am sure the irony is lost on someone as ignorant as you.

Mr. Jones said:
Do you say that all these columns and beams and material gave was sooo fast as to cause the 2.25 secs. of free fall?
Well, you're talking about a collapse that removed material for several seconds before the external collapse and for .8 seconds before freefall acceleration was reached for 2.25 seconds, so yeah. Do you have evidence all that material CAN'T collapse fast enough or are you just desperately trying to come up with ANY excuse to ignore the NIST report?

Mr. Jones said:
I believe the collapse was caused by something other then sporadic fires like many people do.
We know. You believe a theory that has ZERO evidence to back it up and requires a serious flight of fantasy in order to explain it all.

Mr. Jones said:
I looked at it, read the NIST explanation, and take their track record of lying into account too.
Really? The NIST has a track record of lying? WOW! I did not know this! Please back up this fact with evidence! Oh wait. You're lying your fucking ass off YET AGAIN by pretending that since the NIST is a government agency, that it automatically has the same credibility as any other government agency that has lied. Anyone else need more proof of just how dishonest this lying fuck is?

Mr. Jones said:
But most importantly I take into consideration how huge 7 was, how fortified it was, how it wasn't hit by a plane, how only sporadic fires of unknown origin were in it. What the 2 people inside of it said after they were rescued.
See those things make a reasonable person look at it from all angles, not just from the side that took years to explain it, all the while side stepping other known facts and witnesses, how their computer simulation is way the fuck off and they wont let anybody test their theory with it.
:lol: All the while ignoring the complete lack of evidence that disproves your theory and ignoring evidence that proves the NIST theory simply because you believe it to be too "improbable". :lol: What a fucking moron!

As for the computer simulation, that only proved that the failure of column 79 could cause a global collapse. There is no way to make a computer simulation that will look exactly like reality because there is no way to make a computer simulation that takes everything into account. Look up chaos theory and maybe then you will understand why computer models of complex events won't always look exactly like observed reality, just like no two events are exactly alike.

Mr. Jones said:
There are many that I will gladly post, shortly, that credible people in positions that are relevant to the topic have produced.
I see. So you're going to post people's OPINIONS of what the NIST "twisted". How convenient. You would think you could post the actual facts, prove those facts, and show how they were misrepresented. Instead you have to rely on others to do your work for you. The same people who lie on a regular basis and rely on sheep like you to pay their salaries.

Mr. Jones said:
Their version fits the way they needed it to fit, or are you really that naive or such a staunch brown nosing brain washed ignorant fool?
No, I'm not a dishonest fuck like you who has to pretend the NIST version fit the way they needed it to fit. It is an unsubstantiated bit of fantasy on your part that you've come nowhere near close to proving. Why did it take the NIST so long to come out with the report if they were just faking it? Why did they have to involve so many external engineers to help them figure out what happened? Did they just pay them off to lie about the contents of the report?

Mr. Jones said:
Look You have been caught lying and twisting what people post and I even caught you making up more BS as I stated above, your credibility is shit. No one can have a decent debate with you because the first thing out of your mouth is a disparaging remark and name calling like some internet troll bully :lol:
More made up bullshit by you. You can't just fling unsubstantiated claims and pretend you've proven them! Well, you can. Nobody will believe you. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
You are the worst of the worst. Now I have challenged to to produce a post of mine that says or implies what you said above.
Already have.

Mr. Jones said:
Sure you do, asswipe, even when we post what experts and credible folks say in rebuttal to NIST you wave it away with a few insults, and highly unnecessary remarks and comments.
Opinions are not evidence, dipshit! They don't PROVE anything. They're like you. They make unsubstantiated vague claims and hope nobody notices the distinct odor of rancid bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
You must have gotten the shit beat out of you as a kid, among other personal hangups that make you act this way.
So now you're an expert on me? :lol: Keep pretending bullshit boy!

Mr. Jones said:
You're an idiot to knowingly except the NIST version with the many defects and highly unlikely ASSumptions, that many credible trustworthy people have gone on record to prove as such, with facts.
Really? Now they've proven their claims with facts? WOW! So you won't have any problem posting these facts that aren't just them making claims? WOW!

BTW, learn English you ignorant fuck! Accept cannot be replaced with except. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Now why do you think so many of these people have come forward and risk all the ridicule and slander, and worse, their very lives?
Really? Their lives? :lol: You are so full of shit it is amazing people can stand to be around you! Are you going to now pretend everyone who has died since 9/11 was really offed by the government and that stupid fucks like you are risking your lives? :lol: You're a fucking chickenshit who wouldn't risk anything even close to your life just like the rest of you pretend "patriots" who are actually seditionists.

Mr. Jones said:
Because they want to make money selling some books or videos? If you think that you are a very delusional person with serious mental hangups, but you already have proved this to be the case.
Lord knows NOBODY has ever hyped a cause to sell more books and videos, right? :lol: Keep bleating ya fucking ewe!

Mr. Jones said:
And just how do you know you have all the evidence?
You see anyone else stepping forward with evidence? I've asked you numerous times to present the evidence you claim you have. To date, not one real piece of evidence has ever been produced by you. Now, if new evidence comes forward, I will gladly rethink what I believe. Unlike truthtards like you, I don't hold on to a theory regardless of how stupid or childish I look as it gets ripped apart. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Do you have solid proof, any of the steel laying around you tested? No you have the ASSumptions of a government agency/authority that has every reason to lie to save their own asses, and jobs.
Really? The NIST had a stake in 9/11? They could have lost their jobs if they didn't lie? :lol: And your EVIDENCE of these bullshit claims is what again? You keep pretending the government is one big borglike entity and it is not. The NIST only has one job; determine what happened so they can make it safer in the future. They use numerous external resources. They are trusted worldwide as experts in their field. Yet you want to pretend they were in the WTC 7 planting explosives and had to cover their tracks! :lol: How fucking retarded ARE you!?!

Mr. Jones said:
You have a highly dubious theory that when put under scrutiny doesn't hold up, that is why they are too scared to let any real scientists, and physicists test their computer model.
The computer model only proves their theory about column 79 and that data has been released to universities and other agencies. Funny how you can only focus on the computer model and dismiss the hundreds of pages that explain it in detail that HAS been gone over by real scientists, physicists and engineers and no fault has been found in it.

See, this is where you stupid fucks fall flat on your face. The NIST reports are used to change codes all over the world, and, as such, are scrutinized by numerous agencies and universities. Discrepancies are pointed out and discussed. IF the NIST report were truly bullshit as you are so desperately hoping SOMEONE actually believes, a credible agency or university study would have exposed it by now. Instead you have a bunch of lame assholes, most of whom have no engineering experince, pretending they are experts and making all kinds of claims they can't back up.

Mr. Jones said:
Again the reasons are in the above post, but I will add that your blind faith in the authorities is why you are so gullible. It is these authorities that have shit all over the nation and its citizens.
This is your big excuse, but it, like almost everything else you claim, is pure bullshit. I look at the evidence. You refuse to look at evidence because, according to you, it is too improbable, yet you cling to a theory that has NO evidence to support it and lots of evidence that directly REFUTES it. :lol: So who is the gullible one? Better wipe that shit off from around your mouth where you were sucking it up from the likes of Gage.

Mr. Jones said:
So NIST was under no pressure to produce results beneficial to the government huh? :lol:
Where is your evidence they were under pressure? Don't tell me you're making ASSertions without any evidence to back them up! OMG! :lol: You're so fucking dishonest it is disgusting!

Mr. Jones said:
You are really thinking that we should believe you on this huh? :lol:
Again, do you have any evidence at ALL that your paranoid delusion is in any way true? You're the one making the ASSumption they were under pressure, so it is up to you to back up this claim.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST is an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce you bumbling SOB. They don't have to set policy, you stupid government dupe cocksucker.
AND? If they don't set policy, don't have a stake in the 9/11 coverup, have no reason to lie, and have no history of lying, why should we believe you that they are doing all of the above when you can't even back up your bullshit with actual evidence? All we have are your paranoid delusions that the big bad gubment is after your sorry ass and you're risking your pathetic life trying to expose them! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
The NIST REPORT IS FLAWED
According to the opinion of a fucking moron like you who can't back it up. Neither can groups like AE 9/11.

Mr. Jones said:
and they had motive to produce a favorable story for the people they work for
Really? So the NIST is going to fake a report to cover up the largest crime in US history just because they work for the government, yet you think people soaking gullible ewes like you out of their money to make their living are saints. :lol: MAN are you fucking stupid!!!! The one way they are ASSURED of losing their jobs is if they fake a report! :lol: And like I said, the NIST reports are looked at world over to make sure they are valid and codes should be changed based on the findings. Is EVERYONE in on this exept you fucktards?

Mr. Jones said:
the US government.
Yeah, like just working for the government means people are automatically dishonest and scum. :lol: They're not like truthtards who can easily be stereotyped because there are no exceptions. But hey. You keep right on displaying your ignorance, arrogance and extreme dishonesty by pretending anyone working for the government is automatically dishonest.

Mr. Jones said:
You can take all that shit and shove it up your ass, along with your phony patriot screen name and act.
Ah, the meltdown of the fucktard who has been owned once again and has nothing but insults and whining left. :lol: What a piece of shit!

Mr. Jones said:
Real Patriotic thinking Americans don't buy this load of shit once they take the time to research it.
So they're suppose to buy your bullshit that has ZERO EVIDENCE to back it up and ignore all the hard evidence because it is just too, in your own words, improbable? :lol: Yeah, those are real smart people. Why do you think we call you retards and fucking assholes? Only people like you are ignorant enough to think like that.

Mr. Jones said:
I will be glad to post links of the many people and independant agencies that have evidence and facts that seriously puts a lot of doubt on the NIST theory.
You keep making this claim, yet never post the links. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Remember NIST has only ASSumptions, guesses, and their super duper secret computer program, to fall on, so quit making their version out to be anything more then that.
Except THEIR theory actually accounts for all the facts while you have to ignore the facts because they show your theory is bullshit. Hmmm... who to believe? Who to believe?!?

Mr. Jones said:
But then you lick the ass of the government and anybody whose in it, so its no surprise you worship what ever they say :lol:
Ah, the meltdown of the fucktard who has been owned once again and has nothing but insults and whining left. :lol: What a piece of shit!

Mr. Jones said:
You have been presented evidence that suggest NIST is wrong, there are many people who have way more experience in thee field then you or I, or anybody on here for that matter.
Wrong yet again, fucktard! I've been presented with a bunch of OPINION. OPINION IS NOT EVIDENCE. You lose. Again. As usual. You suck! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
To say a massive campaign with facts and evidence to back them up does not exist shows what a lying fuck you are yet again
They have opinion. They don't have facts or evidence and have been proven liars time and time again.

Mr. Jones said:
Just because it doesn't agree with you dos not mean it is not true, or viable.
Of course not. That is why you look at the evidence and make an informed decision from that. Do YOU do that? No. You only look at what you BELIEVE to be relevant and ignore everything that refutes your sacred beliefs as handed down to you by the likes of Gage. So who is the fucktard? Look in the mirror to find out. YES! THAT'S YOU! YOU GOT SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
After all they are better people then a sorry ass internet troll like you.
Coming from a known proven liar like you, that is actually a compliment. I wouldn't want to be someone you look up to since you associate with people out to overthrow the government based on lies.

Mr. Jones said:
Mr. Jones said:
You never cease to amaze at your capacity to lie, distort, and con volute, and be the most hypocritical troll in existence.:lol:
More meaningless bullshit from you. :lol: You're just pissed off because you've been beaten yet again. Maybe when you grow up you can play with the big dogs. In the mean time, you're still just kitty litter; smelly, foul, and used to shit on.
Look you have never beaten me or probably anybody at anything other then being a social misfit that gets his kicks from making a complete fool of himself. Anybody can see what a sorry person you must be in real life when analyzing your ridiculous BS on these forums.
Wrong yet again! Remember, just because a piece of shit proven liar like you says it's true doesn't make it true. In fact, if you said the grass was green it would cause everyone to wonder about the true color of grass. Of course, you're so fucking ignorant that if the conspiratard powers that be said the grass were blue you would believe them and fight to your dying breath that grass is blue. You're very simple to figure out. People with single digit IQs and the gullibility of a true retard usually are.

OK, let's go over the "EVIDIENCE" fucktard Jones tries to pretend is evidence.

This is what I am refuting. The AE9/11 "proof" pamphlet

Most of the rubble from the building ended up in this neat pile CENTERE WITHIN THE ORIGINAL FOOTPRINT!
OMG! WTF do they expect from a building that fell straight down? They also ignore the fact other buildings were significantly damaged by debris from WTC 7. They have not presented any evidence that WTC 7 could have possibly fallen over rather than down. Why? Because it is almost impossible for a building the size of WTC 7 to fall in any direction other than straight down.

So their evidence the NIST ignored is that gravity works. Hmmm. Does the NIST report really have to state gravity is still a law that caused the building to come straight down?

The 47 story steel-framed STRUCTURE WAS DISMEMBERED and reduced to a small pile only a few stories high - with complete destruction - unmistakeable signs of a controlled demolition

This is OPINION, not evidence.

First off, a controlled demolition works by simply initiating the collapse with explosives. It has nothing to do with reducing the structure to rubble. GRAVITY and the resulting COLLAPSE does that! :lol:

Second, who are they to say that the only way you can end up with complete destruction is through controlled demolition? They present no evidence of any kind that this fact is in any way true.

In other words, pure opinion. Opinion is not evidence.

HOT SPOTS IN THE RUBBLE. Documented by NASA infrared imaging, persisted for weeks. Temperatures in the pile were fare above those of normal office fires

This is an outright lie. The hottest temperatures recorded by NASA were 1400F, well within the temperature range of a fire, many of which raged on in the rubble for weeks.

Source
hotspot_004.gif

location F C
A 1341 727
B 1034 557
C 1161 627
D 963 517
E 801 427
F 1377 747
G 819 437
H 1017 547

And these are the people Fucktard Jones blindly follows regardless of the fact they are lying their asses off to everyone!

EVIDENCE OF MELTED STEEL and "severe high temperature corrosion" documented in appendix C of FEMA report. Problem: Office fires don't melt steel. Other research revealed the signature of thermite - an incenidary that creates molten iron

There is no evidence of melted steel. What you have is a bunch of people CLAIMING they saw molten steel. Not the same thing. If you had evidence of molten steel, you would have a lump of cooled steel in a puddle shape. Do you have that? No, the closest you can come to is the "asteroid" that is obviously compressed layers that were never actually molten.

As for the corroded steel, isn't it funny how they ignore the suggestions made by FEMA, none of which conclude that the collapse was caused by this corrosion. In fact, they're not even sure the corrosion happened while the steel was on the building. I'm betting you silly fucks never even read appendix C.

Appendix C summary said:
The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to collapse and accelerated the weakening of the steel structure. A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.

As for the signature of thermite, that is aluminum oxide, a VERY common material, and iron, another very common material. OMG! TWO VERY COMMON MATERIALS WERE FOUND! MUST MEAN THERMITE! OMG!!! :lol: Even Jones couldn't prove thermite.

FEMA's May 2002 report concluded that its hypothesized event (diesel fuel fed fire) had only a "low probability of occurrence" and that "further investigation and analysis were required", although at that time, removal and destruction of the evidence had already been orchestrated.
This is also not evidence but a bunch of opinion.

First, it relies on the belief that the only way for an investigation to occur is by directly examining the steel involved. This is not true since it does not accurately reflect the state of the steel at the time of collapse. How they determine the cause of collapse is by observation of the collapse event, of which there were numerous shots from many angles. From that they could draw conclusions and come up with a hypothesis.

It was also unrealistic for the WTC 7 site to remained undisturbed for years for a non-criminal investigation into the collapse.

One hypothesis that was definitively ruled out as a possibility was controlled demolition. There was no evidence of controlled demolition in any form and none has ever been produced in the meantime. All you have is truthtard opinion that it was a controlled demolition.

So, Fucktard Jones.... THIS is the evidence you claim is real evidence? Like I thought, not only is it pathetic and in some cases an outright lie, but it is opinion, not evidence. Maybe you should find a nice adult to explain the difference between opinion and evidence to you. Make sure they use very small words and maybe some pictures to hold your attention. :lol:

You want people to ignore the fact the building came straight down
What direction would you have it fall? In order for ANY object to move a direction, a force needs to be applied. In order for it to fall a specific direction, external supports have to collapse on one side and the center of gravity of the building HAS to move outside the building's footprint before a collapse to the side can occur. This has already been proven to you, yet you insist that straight down is somehow an obvious sign of controlled demolition.

Mr. Jones said:
with no obvious deformations in the main structure, after "burning" for 8 hours.
Yet the collapsing penthouse and the breaking windows down one side before the collapse should be ignored so one can concentrate on the fact the walls don't do anything obvious. :cuckoo:

And you know this how? :lol: You're such a piece of shit liar! You pull "facts" out of your ass and pretend you're some kind of God who knows everything. You're not. You're a fucking liar who makes shit up like they didn't look into any other causes! Like they knew it was 79 so didn't look at anything else! :lol: Why did it take them so long then? Why did the theory change several times before the final report came out? Oh no! But we're suppose to believe some known proven liar that throws out a bunch of accusations he can't back up. I don't think so.

Only if I am a brain dead ignorant fuck like you. Their explanation takes into account ALL the facts, not just the facts they wanted to focus on. You ignore all kinds of pertinent information and pretend it doesn't matter while focusing on things that truly don't matter like the fact the building fell straight down when it is virtually impossible for a building that size to fall any other way.

Wrong yet again, fucktard. I've looked at all the evidence including bullshit claims like yours. They don't hold up to even casual examination. You claim controlled demolition yet have no hard evidence of controlled demolition, no seismic evidence of controlled demolition, no audio evidence of explosions going off just before and during the collapse when you claim all the supports had to be blown at the exact same time, and no explanation of how they could have wired an entire 47 story building without anyone noticing right up until 9/11. In essence, you want us to ignore a theory that fits all the facts to a fantasy that doesn't fit many of the facts at all.

Opinions of a dishonest fuck like you count for squat.

Yet you ignore the evidence of this happening and have refused so far to address it. Wow. What a fucking prick!

Thanks for proving you don't know shit about buildings and what it would take for them to NOT come straight down despite credible links being given to you. :lol: And weight has everything to do with it, dipshit!

OR an internal collapse occurs just like the NIST said which would remove much of the resistance. The video evidence supports this theory. The video evidence YOU refused to comment on which shows windows breaking up and down the side the vertical collapse was claimed to have occured on. So who is the dumbass? The one who looks at all the evidence or the dumbshit who makes up bullshit and ignores the evidence and sees only what he wants to see?

And? The NIST proved it took ONE point of failure that would cause a cascading failure throughout the building. Thus your whining about dissipation is nothing but the whining of a little bitch who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Only according to your fucked up theory that they all had to fail at the same time. :lol: Are you seeing a trend here you ignorant fuck? Or does it have to be spelled out AGAIN?

How am I making shit up when I claim you pretend there is only one way for the building to collapse? Your bullshit claims are ONLY valid when one pretends your fantasy that all the columns had to let go at the exact same time.

Sure you can. Have a straight forward debate without lying your ass off like you constantly do. :lol:

:lol: More lies from you. I've questioned it. I've looked at all the various explanations. The only impossible theory is your bullshit because there is ZERO EVIDENCE to back it up. Why should I believe the fantasies of an immature dishonest fuck especially when he can't back up his fantasies?

As for controlled demolition, any demolition company that blew up a building like WTC 7 would be facing tens of millions of dollars in damages and face probable loss of license. See, the point of a controlled demolition is to make the building fall the way you want it and NOT damage the structures around it. Yet WTC 7 did, which you conveniently ignore while pretending it was just like a controlled demolition.

Why is it "too improbable"? Because a dishonest fuck like YOU says it is too improbable? So you ignore TWO clear signs of an internal collapse, the penthouse collapse and the windows breaking on one side ahead of the collapse in order to pretend it is just too improbable to consider, and thus YOU CAN IGNORE THEM. Like I said, you ignore the penthouse. You claim you don't and in the same breath give your excuse as to WHY you ignore it. :lol: I am sure the irony is lost on someone as ignorant as you.

Well, you're talking about a collapse that removed material for several seconds before the external collapse and for .8 seconds before freefall acceleration was reached for 2.25 seconds, so yeah. Do you have evidence all that material CAN'T collapse fast enough or are you just desperately trying to come up with ANY excuse to ignore the NIST report?

We know. You believe a theory that has ZERO evidence to back it up and requires a serious flight of fantasy in order to explain it all.

Really? The NIST has a track record of lying? WOW! I did not know this! Please back up this fact with evidence! Oh wait. You're lying your fucking ass off YET AGAIN by pretending that since the NIST is a government agency, that it automatically has the same credibility as any other government agency that has lied. Anyone else need more proof of just how dishonest this lying fuck is?

:lol: All the while ignoring the complete lack of evidence that disproves your theory and ignoring evidence that proves the NIST theory simply because you believe it to be too "improbable". :lol: What a fucking moron!

As for the computer simulation, that only proved that the failure of column 79 could cause a global collapse. There is no way to make a computer simulation that will look exactly like reality because there is no way to make a computer simulation that takes everything into account. Look up chaos theory and maybe then you will understand why computer models of complex events won't always look exactly like observed reality, just like no two events are exactly alike.

I see. So you're going to post people's OPINIONS of what the NIST "twisted". How convenient. You would think you could post the actual facts, prove those facts, and show how they were misrepresented. Instead you have to rely on others to do your work for you. The same people who lie on a regular basis and rely on sheep like you to pay their salaries.

No, I'm not a dishonest fuck like you who has to pretend the NIST version fit the way they needed it to fit. It is an unsubstantiated bit of fantasy on your part that you've come nowhere near close to proving. Why did it take the NIST so long to come out with the report if they were just faking it? Why did they have to involve so many external engineers to help them figure out what happened? Did they just pay them off to lie about the contents of the report?

More made up bullshit by you. You can't just fling unsubstantiated claims and pretend you've proven them! Well, you can. Nobody will believe you. :lol:

Already have.

Opinions are not evidence, dipshit! They don't PROVE anything. They're like you. They make unsubstantiated vague claims and hope nobody notices the distinct odor of rancid bullshit.

So now you're an expert on me? :lol: Keep pretending bullshit boy!

Really? Now they've proven their claims with facts? WOW! So you won't have any problem posting these facts that aren't just them making claims? WOW!

BTW, learn English you ignorant fuck! Accept cannot be replaced with except. :lol:

Really? Their lives? :lol: You are so full of shit it is amazing people can stand to be around you! Are you going to now pretend everyone who has died since 9/11 was really offed by the government and that stupid fucks like you are risking your lives? :lol: You're a fucking chickenshit who wouldn't risk anything even close to your life just like the rest of you pretend "patriots" who are actually seditionists.

Lord knows NOBODY has ever hyped a cause to sell more books and videos, right? :lol: Keep bleating ya fucking ewe!

You see anyone else stepping forward with evidence? I've asked you numerous times to present the evidence you claim you have. To date, not one real piece of evidence has ever been produced by you. Now, if new evidence comes forward, I will gladly rethink what I believe. Unlike truthtards like you, I don't hold on to a theory regardless of how stupid or childish I look as it gets ripped apart. :lol:

Really? The NIST had a stake in 9/11? They could have lost their jobs if they didn't lie? :lol: And your EVIDENCE of these bullshit claims is what again? You keep pretending the government is one big borglike entity and it is not. The NIST only has one job; determine what happened so they can make it safer in the future. They use numerous external resources. They are trusted worldwide as experts in their field. Yet you want to pretend they were in the WTC 7 planting explosives and had to cover their tracks! :lol: How fucking retarded ARE you!?!

The computer model only proves their theory about column 79 and that data has been released to universities and other agencies. Funny how you can only focus on the computer model and dismiss the hundreds of pages that explain it in detail that HAS been gone over by real scientists, physicists and engineers and no fault has been found in it.

See, this is where you stupid fucks fall flat on your face. The NIST reports are used to change codes all over the world, and, as such, are scrutinized by numerous agencies and universities. Discrepancies are pointed out and discussed. IF the NIST report were truly bullshit as you are so desperately hoping SOMEONE actually believes, a credible agency or university study would have exposed it by now. Instead you have a bunch of lame assholes, most of whom have no engineering experince, pretending they are experts and making all kinds of claims they can't back up.

This is your big excuse, but it, like almost everything else you claim, is pure bullshit. I look at the evidence. You refuse to look at evidence because, according to you, it is too improbable, yet you cling to a theory that has NO evidence to support it and lots of evidence that directly REFUTES it. :lol: So who is the gullible one? Better wipe that shit off from around your mouth where you were sucking it up from the likes of Gage.

Where is your evidence they were under pressure? Don't tell me you're making ASSertions without any evidence to back them up! OMG! :lol: You're so fucking dishonest it is disgusting!

Again, do you have any evidence at ALL that your paranoid delusion is in any way true? You're the one making the ASSumption they were under pressure, so it is up to you to back up this claim.

AND? If they don't set policy, don't have a stake in the 9/11 coverup, have no reason to lie, and have no history of lying, why should we believe you that they are doing all of the above when you can't even back up your bullshit with actual evidence? All we have are your paranoid delusions that the big bad gubment is after your sorry ass and you're risking your pathetic life trying to expose them! :lol:

According to the opinion of a fucking moron like you who can't back it up. Neither can groups like AE 9/11.

Really? So the NIST is going to fake a report to cover up the largest crime in US history just because they work for the government, yet you think people soaking gullible ewes like you out of their money to make their living are saints. :lol: MAN are you fucking stupid!!!! The one way they are ASSURED of losing their jobs is if they fake a report! :lol: And like I said, the NIST reports are looked at world over to make sure they are valid and codes should be changed based on the findings. Is EVERYONE in on this exept you fucktards?

Yeah, like just working for the government means people are automatically dishonest and scum. :lol: They're not like truthtards who can easily be stereotyped because there are no exceptions. But hey. You keep right on displaying your ignorance, arrogance and extreme dishonesty by pretending anyone working for the government is automatically dishonest.

So they're suppose to buy your bullshit that has ZERO EVIDENCE to back it up and ignore all the hard evidence because it is just too, in your own words, improbable? :lol: Yeah, those are real smart people. Why do you think we call you retards and fucking assholes? Only people like you are ignorant enough to think like that.

You keep making this claim, yet never post the links. :lol:

Except THEIR theory actually accounts for all the facts while you have to ignore the facts because they show your theory is bullshit. Hmmm... who to believe? Who to believe?!?

Wrong yet again, fucktard! I've been presented with a bunch of OPINION. OPINION IS NOT EVIDENCE. You lose. Again. As usual. You suck! :lol:

They have opinion. They don't have facts or evidence and have been proven liars time and time again.

Of course not. That is why you look at the evidence and make an informed decision from that. Do YOU do that? No. You only look at what you BELIEVE to be relevant and ignore everything that refutes your sacred beliefs as handed down to you by the likes of Gage. So who is the fucktard? Look in the mirror to find out. YES! THAT'S YOU! YOU GOT SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE! :lol:

Coming from a known proven liar like you, that is actually a compliment. I wouldn't want to be someone you look up to since you associate with people out to overthrow the government based on lies.

Mr. Jones said:
More meaningless bullshit from you. :lol: You're just pissed off because you've been beaten yet again. Maybe when you grow up you can play with the big dogs. In the mean time, you're still just kitty litter; smelly, foul, and used to shit on.
Look you have never beaten me or probably anybody at anything other then being a social misfit that gets his kicks from making a complete fool of himself. Anybody can see what a sorry person you must be in real life when analyzing your ridiculous BS on these forums.
Wrong yet again! Remember, just because a piece of shit proven liar like you says it's true doesn't make it true. In fact, if you said the grass was green it would cause everyone to wonder about the true color of grass. Of course, you're so fucking ignorant that if the conspiratard powers that be said the grass were blue you would believe them and fight to your dying breath that grass is blue. You're very simple to figure out. People with single digit IQs and the gullibility of a true retard usually are.

You sure blow a lot of smoke about buildings falling down in a thread that has nothing to do with that issue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXtl0PJG2M&feature=related]YouTube - ‪9/11 Omission Hearings - Michael Ruppert & Indira Singh Q&A - 9/9/2004‬‏[/ame]

You sure blow a lot of smoke about buildings falling down in a thread that has nothing to do with that issue.
And like a tried and true truthtard, you ignore the fact your fellow truthtards are doing it as well. :lol: The hypocricy of you dishonest fucks is really mind blowing!

It is also funny how none of you can actually and truthfully respond. Instead you just sit there beating off and making accusations you can't back up.

And like a tried and true truthtard, you ignore the fact your fellow truthtards are doing it as well. :lol: The hypocricy of you dishonest fucks is really mind blowing!

It is also funny how none of you can actually and truthfully respond. Instead you just sit there beating off and making accusations you can't back up.

I believe it was you who was one of the first people to jump in and smokescreen the issues.

I believe it was you who was one of the first people to jump in and smokescreen the issues.

You're right PF, I am guilty of letting this troll sidetrack the thread again, by now most people should realize he is just a brown nose shill that believe anything the "authorities" tell him to believe. He displays all the hallmarks of a closed minded mentally sick individual.
The 9-11 commission was established to find out what happened on 9-11, yet it was used to establish a cover up, and did not address many issues, and totally disregarded their mission statement.
Then the panelists themselves came out and rejected their own report, saying they were hampered in many ways by different agencies, and even Zelekow had a predetermined outcome for them.

Yet despite this we have people who want us to forget, or disregard, what actually transpired on 9-11 or within the 9-11 commission.
That is why there are so many independent observations about the event, meanwhile since many of these independents have no connection to the government, the shills discredit them at every turn, even the ones who did work or were part of the apparatus at one time.
Again a person who is objective and open minded will come to their own conclusions, however it is good that many more are realizing the deceit that took place through their own diligent research and analysis.
Listening to shills and trolls like Parrot is the easiest way to get misinformation, and slanted opinion that has been debunked and answered
So let us carry on with the thread topic if you wish.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time. Those are the ones you should concentrate on." ~ GW Bush

Why? Because I actually watched one of your videos, gave you a complete dissection and debunking of the video and you replied with a one line piece of bullshit? :lol: Like I've said from the start. You're not here to discuss or learn. You're here to spam your bullshit and pretend like you are somehow relevant. You're not. You're scum and you're worthless.

What do we know? We know the conjecture about 9/11 still stands but for certain, we know we were lied to, not in a minor way, but systematically as part of a plot covering up government involvement at nearly every level, perhaps gross negligence, perhaps something with darker intent.

Are we willing to live with another lie to go with the Warren Report, Iran Contra and so many others? Has the sacrifice of thousands more Americans, killed, wounded or irreparably damaged by a war knowingly built on the same lies from the same liars who misled the 9/11 Commission pushed us beyond willingness to confront the truth?
The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

This revelation alone should be grounds for a new look and investigation into 9-11. It is so obvious we were lied to even before these people came out and confirmed it...Why do you people still resist it? Are you that anti American, don't you care enough about your country to publicly demand a new investigation, so we can get to the absolute truth, and learn what the 9-11 commission and the people need to know?

What do we know? We know the conjecture about 9/11 still stands but for certain, we know we were lied to, not in a minor way, but systematically as part of a plot covering up government involvement at nearly every level, perhaps gross negligence, perhaps something with darker intent.
What's this "we" shit? You can't prove a single one of those allegations and have zero evidence. More bullshit you're just pulling out of your ass.

Mr. Jones said:
Are we willing to live with another lie to go with the Warren Report, Iran Contra and so many others? Has the sacrifice of thousands more Americans, killed, wounded or irreparably damaged by a war knowingly built on the same lies from the same liars who misled the 9/11 Commission pushed us beyond willingness to confront the truth?
The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com
You stupid ignorant fuck! Did you even read that book? I did. THE CONCLUSION OF THE BOOK IS THE COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT IN THE END! :lol: How fucking stupid are you? Do you just blindly smear the shit of other conspiratards all over you in the hope you end up smelling like roses? Guess what. That doesn't work! Hell, even your fellow conspiratards have rejected that book because it backs the findings of the commission!

You got suckered. AGAIN! Fucking retard!

Mr. Jones said:
This revelation alone should be grounds for a new look and investigation into 9-11.
WHAT revelation? That you've never read the book? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
It is so obvious we were lied to even before these people came out and confirmed it.
The only thing that is obvious is you're a fucking liar who will use any bullshit tactic to try and claim the government is guilty. Then again, that is all you have as you have no evidence to back up your bullshit. THAT is why you will never get another investigation or trial. You're a piece of shit loser and everyone knows it.

Mr. Jones said:
Why do you people still resist it?
Why WOULDN'T people resist your bullshit lies? They're obviously lies because you can't even back them up.

Mr. Jones said:
Are you that anti American
No, I am that American. I don't go around accusing people and pretending like they've already been found guilty like you do with no evidence. I DEMAND EVIDENCE. You have none. End of story. That is as American as it gets. What you're demanding is a lynch mob, which is as unAmerican as it gets. Do you wear sheets too? Carry a burning cross?

Mr. Jones said:
don't you care enough about your country to publicly demand a new investigation
I care enough about my country to know not to throw good money after bad. We all know you won't listen to ANY investigation that doesn't say what you want it to say. So we'll be wasting our time and money while re-opening old wounds. Want to know how I know what ANY new investigation will conclude? Because investigations have to be based on EVIDENCE, not your fucked up opinion you can't back up. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
so we can get to the absolute truth, and learn what the 9-11 commission and the people need to know?
You mean your fantasy you jack off to every chance you get. No thanks. I prefer reality to your bullshit. That is why I look at the evidence, not your unsubstantiated flights of fancy.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time. Those are the ones you should concentrate on." ~ GW Bush

Why would Bush want to concentrate on you fucking losers? :lol:
Why would Bush stonewall the most important investigation in the history of the US? And why would someone with a name like "Patriot911" condone this?

He didn't. The most important investigation in the history of the US was PENTTBOM. That is what he didn't want the 9/11 commission interfering with. You know that. I know that. You're just dishonest about it and were hoping nobody else knew the truth and could call you on it. :lol: Piece of shit liar! Fucking retard!

Why would Bush want to concentrate on you fucking losers? :lol:
Why would Bush stonewall the most important investigation in the history of the US? And why would someone with a name like "Patriot911" condone this?

He didn't. The most important investigation in the history of the US was PENTTBOM. That is what he didn't want the 9/11 commission interfering with. You know that. I know that. You're just dishonest about it and were hoping nobody else knew the truth and could call you on it. :lol: Piece of shit liar! Fucking retard!

Aw what's the matter you misfit troll, getting all angry because we know what you say is BS lies?? :lol: :lol: Looks like you're the liar AGAIN!

"The president ought to be ashamed" - Eric Boehlert - Salon.com

(AR) A few weeks ago, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (D-Georgia) called for an investigation into whether the Bush administration had prior knowledge of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and whether anything was done to prevent them.

"Instead of Congress investigating what went wrong, President Bush placed a phone call to (Senate) Majority Leader Tom Daschle asking him not to investigate the events of Sept. 11," McKinney said in an interview with a Berkeley, Calif., radio station. "And hot on the heels of the president's phone call was another phone call from the vice president asking that Tom Daschle not investigate. My question is what do they have to hide?"
(5/17/2002) Why is Bush Stonewalling 9/11 Probe?

Bush's stonewalling of the 9/11 Commission extended far beyond trying to extinguish the panel at its birth. President Bush refused to testify under oath before the panel, with his testimony delivered jointly with Vice President Cheney.
PERRspectives: Bush Stonewalled 9/11 Commission from the Beginning

9-11 Commission Funding Woes - TIME

Covering Up

It doesn't matter if Farmer insists on believing or confirming parts the OCT, the fact is that the book unveils how “the public had been seriously misled about what occurred during the morning of the attacks,” and Farmer himself states that “at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened.”
That is enough for me to doubt they got it right.

Aw what's the matter you misfit troll, getting all angry because we know what you say is BS lies?? :lol: :lol: Looks like you're the liar AGAIN!

(AR) A few weeks ago, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (D-Georgia) called for an investigation into whether the Bush administration had prior knowledge of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and whether anything was done to prevent them.

"Instead of Congress investigating what went wrong, President Bush placed a phone call to (Senate) Majority Leader Tom Daschle asking him not to investigate the events of Sept. 11," McKinney said in an interview with a Berkeley, Calif., radio station. "And hot on the heels of the president's phone call was another phone call from the vice president asking that Tom Daschle not investigate. My question is what do they have to hide?"

Bush's stonewalling of the 9/11 Commission extended far beyond trying to extinguish the panel at its birth. President Bush refused to testify under oath before the panel, with his testimony delivered jointly with Vice President Cheney.

Covering Up

Way to go ya fucking retard! You've proven exactly what I said! :lol: The FBI investigation was given higher priority than the 9/11 commission. Thanks for proving that. Now don't you feel silly, jackass?

It doesn't matter if Farmer insists on believing or confirming parts the OCT, the fact is that the book unveils how “the public had been seriously misled about what occurred during the morning of the attacks,” and Farmer himself states that “at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened.”
That is enough for me to doubt they got it right.

Right. So like the fucking retard that you are, you base your beliefs on opinions not on facts. Thanks for proving that for everone to see, loser! :lol: What a fucking disgusting piece of shit traitor you are!!! Here you are PROVING you've got nothing and are just going off of your traitorous anti-American tendancies. Hope you enjoy roasting in hell!

Anyone else notice Fucktard Jones pretended Farmer's book was proof that the 9/11 commission didn't agree with their own report and then he turns right around and claims it doesn't matter what Farmer says? :lol: What a dishonest piece of shit! You could be the poster boy for abortion, but it would be the end of the human race!

Covering Up

Way to go ya fucking retard! You've proven exactly what I said! :lol: The FBI investigation was given higher priority than the 9/11 commission. Thanks for proving that. Now don't you feel silly, jackass?

Yeah right, like Bush never impeded FBI investigations into Saudi connections and 9-11.
O'Neill saw through Bush from the start and by the summer of 2001 declared that the main obstacles to investigating Islamic terrorism were U.S. oil corporate interests and the role Saudi Arabia played in furthering those interests. Bush not only thwarted an FBI investigation of the bin Laden family, he kept the specific nature of his family's business ties to the Bin Ladens as secret as Cheney's energy task force list. A few disturbing facts are known, however.

Unknown News - www.UnknownNews.net - The news you need, whether you know it or not.

Oil Interests

Covering Up

Yeah right, like Bush never impeded FBI investigations into Saudi connections and 9-11.
O'Neill saw through Bush from the start and by the summer of 2001 declared that the main obstacles to investigating Islamic terrorism were U.S. oil corporate interests and the role Saudi Arabia played in furthering those interests. Bush not only thwarted an FBI investigation of the bin Laden family, he kept the specific nature of his family's business ties to the Bin Ladens as secret as Cheney's energy task force list. A few disturbing facts are known, however.

Unknown News - www.UnknownNews.net - The news you need, whether you know it or not.

Oil Interests

:lol: More proof of the utter dishonesty of Fucktard Jones. He couldn't find any information on Bush impeding the 9/11 PENTTBOM investigation, so he has to point to events PRIOR to 9/11! :lol: What a fucking piece of shit liar! Congratulations, Jones. You've lied yourself into a position of complete irrelevance.

Forum List

Back