9/11 Omission Hearings

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Mission Statement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_eTA7TGsuo]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Mission Statement - 9/9/2004[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY09R8qdC-4]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Commissioner's Opening Words - 9/9/2004[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGw8HAw8wQ]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Barry Zelman Reflects On Loss - 9/9/2004[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepXOlurI6Q]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Mindy Kleinberg Testimony - 9/9/2004[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn1lLX-R4pk]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Jenna Orkin On Environmental Crimes - 9/9/2004[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2TCSiSLFSE]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - John Judge The Omission Report - 9/9/2004[/ame]

In other words, epic failure. What was the end result of all this posturing and pandering to the gullible fools? Ansolutely nothing. Proving once again that opinions do not equal evidence and mean nothing without something to back them up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g55L60e2tB0]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - John Judge & Jenna Orkin Q&A - 9/9/2004[/ame]

Are you actually expecting people to watch hours of bullshit video from 2004 that resulted in exactly squat? :lol: Somehow I don't think you're going to get any takers.

Are you actually expecting people to watch hours of bullshit video from 2004 that resulted in exactly squat? :lol: Somehow I don't think you're going to get any takers.

I post for those who want to learn things. Sorry that you don't.

I love to learn. Unfortunately for people like you, I don't accept a bunch of fucked up retards pretending to hold a commission investigation as valid. I go by the evidence. So what new evidence did they produce? I already know the answer. ZERO. How do I know? It's been seven years and NOTHING has come from your mockery of justice.

From what I've seen you post so far, you're the posterchild for conspiratard site regurgitation. You hear a soundbite from a conspiracy site and automatically accept it at full face value. So the big question is, do you REALLY want to learn things or are you only using that as an excuse to spam videos nobody cares about?

I love to learn. Unfortunately for people like you, I don't accept a bunch of fucked up retards pretending to hold a commission investigation as valid. I go by the evidence. So what new evidence did they produce? I already know the answer. ZERO. How do I know? It's been seven years and NOTHING has come from your mockery of justice.

From what I've seen you post so far, you're the posterchild for conspiratard site regurgitation. You hear a soundbite from a conspiracy site and automatically accept it at full face value. So the big question is, do you REALLY want to learn things or are you only using that as an excuse to spam videos nobody cares about?

So, what have you learned since you bought the government line in 2001?

I learned that people like you are so pathetic that they have to pathologically lie about just about everything. For instance, you pretend I've just "bought the government line". Well, that would be a lie. You don't know me nor do you know what I have put into researching 9/11. You had the clue when I said go by the evidence, but you chose to ignore that to go with the lie.

Good for you! Shows everyone just what kind of person I am dealing with here.

So what have I learned? Tons. I've learned all kinds of things about planes, engineering, physics, black boxes, fires, what happened on 9/11 as told by those who were there, and all kinds of other stuff which is all backed up by the evidence. You know.... the stuff YOU have to ignore in order to make all your bullshit fly.

And I take it your response to what do you want to learn is a big fat nothing since apparently you are just here to pretend you actually know something and to spam anti-government propaganda. :lol: That's fine. Now I know just how to treat you.

I learned that people like you are so pathetic that they have to pathologically lie about just about everything. For instance, you pretend I've just "bought the government line". Well, that would be a lie. You don't know me nor do you know what I have put into researching 9/11. You had the clue when I said go by the evidence, but you chose to ignore that to go with the lie.

So what have I learned? Tons. I've learned all kinds of things about planes, engineering, physics, black boxes, fires, what happened on 9/11 as told by those who were there, and all kinds of other stuff which is all backed up by the evidence. You know.... the stuff YOU have to ignore in order to make all your bullshit fly.

And I take it your response to what do you want to learn is a big fat nothing since apparently you are just here to pretend you actually know something and to spam anti-government propaganda. :lol: That's fine. Now I know just how to treat you.

Since you know everything, who did those put options?

Put options are done every day. On any given day if another 9/11 happened there would be someone that looks suspicious because of the options they had.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

NEXT!!!!!!!!

Put options are done every day. On any given day if another 9/11 happened there would be someone that looks suspicious because of the options they had.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

NEXT!!!!!!!!

United and American airlines had put options in the weeks before 9/11 far beyond normal levels. The government never bothered to find out who made those trades.

New Topics

Forum List

Back