Why there won't be an equivalent 9/11 attack in 2024 UNTIL after the election!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching Governor Abbott discussing how many terrorists have come across the border,
"The US Border Patrol has apprehended 342 illegal border crossers who were on the Terrorist Screening Dataset, also known as the terror watchlist, since 2017. Those numbers have shot up in recent years to 169 in FY2023.
Which President would a terrorists want to be elected?
Which President said: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Which President would most likely see another 9/11 AFTER the election?

Watching Governor Abbott discussing how many terrorists have come across the border,
"The US Border Patrol has apprehended 342 illegal border crossers who were on the Terrorist Screening Dataset, also known as the terror watchlist, since 2017. Those numbers have shot up in recent years to 169 in FY2023.
Which President would a terrorists want to be elected?
Which President said: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Which President would most likely see another 9/11 AFTER the election?

the 911 style attack will again be launched by the ibn saud using freelance labor motivated by opiates, family economics, and wahabism.

if these trump allies strike before the election they run the risk of making biden look good.

by attacking indecember or jan they can keep the lame duck biden responsible and begin the impeachment, or support the loser's insurrection by additional chaos.

in the case of a trump victory, the attack can be cancelled, or launched as an option to cover for "state of energency " type action to solidify trump's hold, so yes.

i'd call nov/dec 2024 to be "red alert" on the terrorism chart.

if these trump allies strike before the election they run the risk of making biden look good.
If there is an attack on America and Biden is President, Biden is NOT going to look good.

Forum List

Back