eight days a week

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's been eight days since the president posted a tampered with, fake birth certificate, on the federal website "white house . gov".

every main stream media outlet including fox is afraid to mention the controversial document, the second "only, official" birth certificate. obama has managed to get the entire country to look the other way. and we thought the economy was our biggest problem.

i just heard on msnbc that we birthers are dead. i'm not dead, just unpopular. how could anyone look at the phony birth certificate on the white house sight and think it's bona fide. even without expert witnesses. a bunch of scared bunny rabbits and placid sheep we have become, as a nation, willing to believe anything, our founding fathers would be sick.

Last edited:
Dude!

I'm about as far from a liberal as you can get AND EVEN I KNOW OBAMA WAS BORN HERE!

He's an American. Deal with it, and stop being a kook. :cuckoo:

There are a lot more issues with Obama to deal with, than his stupid birth certificate.

Even, in your wildlest dreams, you could prove it was fake, it WOULD CHANGE NOTHING. He would still be president and we would still have the same problems.

Move on would you? Thanx.

• Banned
i can't, i won't... we need answers. let's see what the ninth circuit says.

You can't blame people so much for being concerned with constitutional requirements, it's just the insistence in the face of all evidence and circumstance that gets ridiculous...

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been eight days since the president posted a tampered with, fake birth certificate, on the federal website "white house . gov".

every main stream media outlet including fox is afraid to mention the controversial document, the second "only, official" birth certificate. obama has managed to get the entire country to look the other way. and we thought the economy was our biggest problem.

i just heard on msnbc that we birthers are dead. i'm not dead, just unpopular. how could anyone look at the phony birth certificate on the white house sight and think it's bona fide. even without expert witnesses. a bunch of scared bunny rabbits and placid sheep we have become, as a nation, willing to believe anything, our founding fathers would be sick.

Could our founding fathers surf the Web? Would they know how to use Twitter? Or how to set the DVR? No of course not. Heck they wouldn't know how to park the car! So what do we care what they would think today? They'd give us their opinion, and then we'd say to them "You know, soap is real cheap. You can buy some at the drug store. IF you know what that is!"

Could our founding fathers surf the Web? Would they know how to use Twitter? Or how to set the DVR? No of course not. Heck they wouldn't know how to park the car! So what do we care what they would think today? They'd give us their opinion, and then we'd say to them "You know, soap is real cheap. You can buy some at the drug store. IF you know what that is!"

i just opened up an original scan of the declaration of independence on adobe illustrator... layers !! thank's for solving harper... you are a rock god.

You can't blame people so much for being concerned with constitutional requirements, it's just the insistence in the face of all evidence and circumstance that gets ridiculous...

YouTube - Eight Days A Week - The Beatles

Ooh I need a tool babe,
Guess you know it's true.
Hope you'll be my tool babe,
Just like I need you,Ooo.

Hold me, tool me, hold me, tool me.
you ain't nothin' but a tool babe,
Eight days a week.

tool you ev'ry day girl,
Always on my mind.
One thing I can say girl,
tool you all the time,ooh