5 Vacations Since June? Yikes!...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
It was just announced that this President will be embarking on yet another vacation. This pushes his number of vacations up to five since June. Do you think this large number of vacations is appropriate considering how many Americans are currently suffering? I would like to hear what you all think about this. For those who don't like this question being asked,just pretend it's BOOOOOOOOSH. Thanks.

obama-golf.jpg

Well this one is certainly on vacation more than most average Americans are. "The President is never really on vacation?" Well he is more so than most. Five since June?

listen, the last thing the man thinks about when he goes to bed at night, and the first thing he think about when he wakes up in the morning is: the soldiers.

i mean creating jobs.

i mean the oil spill.

he needs a vacation. appearances on the View take a lot out of a democratic president.

The President is never really on vacation.

The President is never really working. He usually is on or planning a vacation. Thank goodness screwing up the country is only considered a part-time job by 0bama.

Do you ever think about your posts before you type them?

Or do you just shake your magic Anti-Obama 8-ball, and type whatever it says?

It was just announced that this President will be embarking on yet another vacation. This pushes his number of vacations up to five since June. Do you think this large number of vacations is appropriate considering how many Americans are currently suffering? I would like to hear what you all think about this. For those who don't like this question being asked,just pretend it's BOOOOOOOOSH. Thanks.

Damn, Maybe he is just like Bush??

Maybe a virius infecting politicians?

Caused by Mycardislobbyisiscondream?

Hmmmm

Very interesting. Could you name the vacations and their duration?

America wants to know!

is it 5 WEEKS of vacation or 5 weekend like trips.... like to the Bush compound in kennebunkport for a few days?

president bush took 5 straight weeks off, the entire month of August he was away from the white house, plus mini vacations to his father's vacation home in maine and also mini vacations back home to midland, each year in office....

we were assured by republicans and conservatives at the time, that The President, is never on vacation, even when on a relaxation trip for a month in Midland....

Are you saying now that this is not true?

I think 0bama on vacation is a GOOD THING.

It is when he is working hard on his agenda that the really damage is done.

If you want the American economy to come back to life, if you want things to get better, send him brochures for golfing resorts. Preferably in far away places. St Tropez is nice. Nice is nice. He should see Naples............... (you fill in the blank) . There is such a lot of overseas, and there are golf courses all over these days.

So if you ask me where 0bama should spend more of his time, The golf course or the Oval office, I think the answer is obvious... The golf course beckons, oh duffer in chief!

Forum List

Back