5 Vacations Since June? Yikes!...

is it 5 WEEKS of vacation or 5 weekend like trips.... like to the Bush compound in kennebunkport for a few days?

president bush took 5 straight weeks off, the entire month of August he was away from the white house, plus mini vacations to his father's vacation home in maine and also mini vacations back home to midland, each year in office....

we were assured by republicans and conservatives at the time, that The President, is never on vacation, even when on a relaxation trip for a month in Midland....

Are you saying now that this is not true?

Like i said,pretend it's da BOOOOOOOOOOSH. Now try and give an honest answer. Thanks.

The President is never really on vacation.

The President is never really working. He usually is on or planning a vacation. Thank goodness screwing up the country is only considered a part-time job by 0bama.

Do you ever think about your posts before you type them?

Or do you just shake your magic Anti-Obama 8-ball, and type whatever it says?

If I hurt your feelings with this post, too bad. Deal with it. The President of the US is an important job that should have an office holder willing to work harder than this. You want to excuse him at every turn? It is your choice.

is it 5 WEEKS of vacation or 5 weekend like trips.... like to the Bush compound in kennebunkport for a few days?

president bush took 5 straight weeks off, the entire month of August he was away from the white house, plus mini vacations to his father's vacation home in maine and also mini vacations back home to midland, each year in office....

we were assured by republicans and conservatives at the time, that The President, is never on vacation, even when on a relaxation trip for a month in Midland....

Like i said,pretend it's da BOOOOOOOOOOSH. Now try and give an honest answer. Thanks.

Care gave an honest and good answer to the OP.
And all you can do is Booooosh... :D

Chalk one up for Care.

I think 0bama on vacation is a GOOD THING.

It is when he is working hard on his agenda that the really damage is done.

If you want the American economy to come back to life, if you want things to get better, send him brochures for golfing resorts. Preferably in far away places. St Tropez is nice. Nice is nice. He should see Naples............... (you fill in the blank) . There is such a lot of overseas, and there are golf courses all over these days.

So if you ask me where 0bama should spend more of his time, The golf course or the Oval office, I think the answer is obvious... The golf course beckons, oh duffer in chief!
Agreed. He should be in Spain with his wife enjoying the beaches, or whatever, until Nov. 2012. It certainly would be money well spent by the government for the first time in a long time.

judge the man on his results, not where he happens to be staying at the time.

if he wasn't on vacation, he'd just be campaigning for some democrat somewhere (that is if they actually wanted him to show up) telling america how bad things were, how great they are now and how we can avoid being driven back in to the ditch.

i personally, don't want to hear that line anymore, so as long as he's on the golf course somewhere, i don't have to hear him.

the man has no ideas about solving creating jobs, so who cares if he's fishing on martha's vineyard? maybe some time with nature will inspire him.

are we really worried that something awful is going to happen to the country, and our president won't be able to handle it because he's on vacation? the man gets briefings probably 10-15 times a day. if needed, he could be back in washington in a matter of hours.

i know it shows he's out of touch with the common man, but did we need him to take a vacation to learn that?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

lol! Yea but you guys sure did hate the other player anytime he took a vacation no? Seriously,five vacations since June? Seems pretty crazy to me.

1k pay palled to the man who can find a GT post ridiculing Bush for too many vacations.

Ready? Go.

Not gonna find it b/c he didnt party nearly as much as this affirmative action whackjob.

Plus, in the spirit of liberalism, are ya gonna pay that with other folks money? Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Shit... with all the damamge he and his minions are doing. I wish he would go on vacation permanantly :eusa_pray:

Last edited:

then answer my question....has obama taken 5 MINI, Weekend vacations or has he taken 5 full weeks of vacation, each trip a week long or longer?

since you seem to know all about his 5 vacations, and are so 'concerned', can you please tell the rest of us, what these 5 vacations were and how many days each one of these 5 vacations took?

once answered, i can give an opinion.

Obama has taken weekends like memorial Day and Fourth of July, which the right wing throws tirades against.

A three day weekend equates to three weeks in Crawford in their feeble minds

then answer my question....has obama taken 5 MINI, Weekend vacations or has he taken 5 full weeks of vacation, each trip a week long or longer?

since you seem to know all about his 5 vacations, and are so 'concerned', can you please tell the rest of us, what these 5 vacations were and how many days each one of these 5 vacations took?

once answered, i can give an opinion.

Come on Libo...its your thread

Show us the vacations you are so outraged about....they even warranted a "Yikes"

Last edited:

Obama has taken weekends like memorial Day and Fourth of July, which the right wing throws tirades against.

Congratulations! By coming up with this nifty excuse/talking point, you just worked harder than the President today.

again, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ALL THIS?

i thought it was a cheap shot for the left to complain about how much time bush spent at crawford.

i am more disappointed about how the right has done the same with obama.

it's fine to piont out the hypocrisy of the left.

just stop writing so many god damn threads about it.

really, i mean, what are we talking about here?

does anyone really think unemployment is at 9.5% because obama goes on vacation?

i think he's a fool for taking all of these vacations because it isn't playing well with the public now. perception is reality.

however, the reality is, his policies are hurting job growth, not his golf game.

Congratulations! By coming up with this nifty excuse/talking point, you just worked harder than the President today.

Oh no you din't! :clap2: Hillarious chit save. :lol:

I still get a kick out of how Obama supporters are constantly comparing Obama to Bush.

Uh...did you forget....according to most of you, Bush was the worst President we ever had.

Me? I prefer to say:

"mine is as good as the best"

Maybe you should wonder why you are pleased to say:

"mine" is not as bad as "the worst"

The President is never really working. He usually is on or planning a vacation. Thank goodness screwing up the country is only considered a part-time job by 0bama.

Do you ever think about your posts before you type them?

Or do you just shake your magic Anti-Obama 8-ball, and type whatever it says?

If I hurt your feelings with this post, too bad. Deal with it. The President of the US is an important job that should have an office holder willing to work harder than this. You want to excuse him at every turn? It is your choice.

If I hurt your feelings by calling you out, too bad. Deal with it. The President of the US is always on call, whether he's away for the weekend, of the entire month of August. When the President is on "vacation", they're still getting briefings, signing items, and all around doing their jobs (just not from the White House). You want to attack him for everything just because you hate him, go ahead. It's your choice.

I still get a kick out of how Obama supporters are constantly comparing Obama to Bush.

Uh...did you forget....according to most of you, Bush was the worst President we ever had.

Me? I prefer to say:

"mine is as good as the best"

Maybe you should wonder why you are pleased to say:

"mine" is not as bad as "the worst"

Because we (the intelligent left) don't deify Obama. He's not "ours" anymore than Bush was "yours".

Forum List

Back