5 Vacations Since June? Yikes!...

those hardworking Republicans :)

Hmm all 3 dems on the list totaled together still do not equal GWB's time off :D

if only all presidents could be as efficient as carter...

Carter was so honest that both parties hung him out to dry.
Not saying he was a great president, but the most honest president I have ever seen in my life.

i read an article about secret service agents, commenting on different presidents from kennedy to w bush.

they said, without a doubt, carter was the biggest asshole of them all.

at least he was honest.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I hate that sort of bloviation. It's the player that's crooked; not the game. I hate the player when the player lies, cheats and steals. Those things have nothing to do with "the game". "The game" doesn't need fixed. The fucking "players" who cheat need to be kicked the fuck out of the game.

Nah, it's the game.

Human History concludes that people naturally strive for money and power. This game, with lobbying, shady donations and backroom meetings, proves it's in need of reform.

Carter is a jackass. His only saving grace may be that he actually believes the stupid shit he says.
Obama intentionally lies.

I think that puts Obomber at the bottom of the shit heat.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I hate that sort of bloviation. It's the player that's crooked; not the game. I hate the player when the player lies, cheats and steals. Those things have nothing to do with "the game". "The game" doesn't need fixed. The fucking "players" who cheat need to be kicked the fuck out of the game.

Nah, it's the game.

Human History concludes that people naturally strive for money and power. This game, with lobbying, shady donations and backroom meetings, proves it's in need of reform.

Nope, you don't need a new game. Why do you think a new game will make people more honest? It won't.

We need to enforce the laws we have, get rid of the cheaters, and start with a clean slate.

Nah, it's the game.

Nope, you don't need a new game. Why do you think a new game will make people more honest? It won't.

We need to enforce the laws we have, get rid of the cheaters, and start with a clean slate.

Nah, the laws we have allow those with heavy money to influence the heavy decisions. Sorry, that doesn't mesh for me.

Forum List

Back