10 Die Trying to get in US illegally

what is so difficult about becoming a US citizen legally?

Please explain.

The first thing is the wait. It can take up to two years to become a citizen through lawful channels. The second thing involves qualifications. In order to become a lawful citizen each applicant (1) must prove he/she has a basic understanding of the English language (there are exceptions such as for the elderly); (2) must show he/she is either self-supporting or has a sponsor (this keeps applicants from being a financial burden to society); and (3) must be of good character.

Many of those entering this country illegally speak no English and/or have no means of support. Others have criminal records, including violent felonies. No matter how long they waited they would never become citizens through lawful channels.

So you think they would rather take a chance on them and their children dying while sneaking in instead of going to the trouble of learning English? That's just nuts. You also imply that everyone sneaking in are bad people that have criminal records including violence, and have bad character. Again, that's nuts. Admit it. You just hate Mexicans.
No....we hate dishonest bleeding-heart liberals that only have good intentions but no care for the consequences of their stupid acts.

Good, so you admit that the claims made by the professor are bullshit.

Everything The Professor said was self evident. But instead of making childish insults, which you are customarily inclined to do, why don't you explain exactly what The Professor said was untrue.

Please explain.

The first thing is the wait. It can take up to two years to become a citizen through lawful channels. The second thing involves qualifications. In order to become a lawful citizen each applicant (1) must prove he/she has a basic understanding of the English language (there are exceptions such as for the elderly); (2) must show he/she is either self-supporting or has a sponsor (this keeps applicants from being a financial burden to society); and (3) must be of good character.

Many of those entering this country illegally speak no English and/or have no means of support. Others have criminal records, including violent felonies. No matter how long they waited they would never become citizens through lawful channels.

So you think they would rather take a chance on them and their children dying while sneaking in instead of going to the trouble of learning English? That's just nuts. You also imply that everyone sneaking in are bad people that have criminal records including violence, and have bad character. Again, that's nuts. Admit it. You just hate Mexicans.
No....we hate dishonest bleeding-heart liberals that only have good intentions but no care for the consequences of their stupid acts.

Everything The Professor said was self-evident. Instead of making childish insults, which you customarily do, why don't you try acting like an adult for a change and explain precisely what The Professor said was untrue?

PS: BULLDOG is an inappropriate name for you. You are much more like a miniature Chihuahua, shivering and peeing all over the floor, afraid of everything around you,. especially the truth.

As always, I promise to give opinions of RWNJs like you all the consideration they deserve.

As always I promise to give opinions of RWNJs like you all the consideration they deserve.
Why would you think anyone would care about your consideration? Seriously?

Not something I've spent much time worrying about. Specific remarks were made about me personally. Obviously the idiot that made those remarks cared.

Everything The Professor said was self evident. But instead of making childish insults, which you are customarily inclined to do, why don't you explain exactly what The Professor said was untrue.

Everything The Professor said was self-evident. Instead of making childish insults, which you customarily do, why don't you try acting like an adult for a change and explain precisely what The Professor said was untrue?

PS: BULLDOG is an inappropriate name for you. You are much more like a miniature Chihuahua, shivering and peeing all over the floor, afraid of everything around you,. especially the truth.

As always, I promise to give opinions of RWNJs like you all the consideration they deserve.

In other words, you cannot answer my simple question: What, specifically di d I say that was wrong? I proved you are a fool. You proved that you are an intellectual coward.. Want another chance? Go for uit if you dare

In other words, you cannot answer my simple question: What did I say that was wrong? You had multiple chances to respond but you elected not to. I have already proved you are ignorant. You have proved you are an intellectual coward., unable to defend his position and resorting to name calling and irrelevant information. Grow up.

I can understand desperation, but getting into an enclosed and nearly sealed compartment in 100 degree weather is simply stupid. Trump was right, they're not sending their best.

RIP all the same.

Do you really think it was that hot when they got in?
Again, you don't give a damn.

You simply say "shit happens". :dunno:

It's not our fault people are dying to come to America. Besides, if GOP voters would just look the other way we could flood every state with Hispanics and turn America into Mexico.

If liberals were anything like the monsters hannity convinced you we are, I would hate liberals too.

And if lib-nuts were anything nearly as enlightened and noble as the MSM portrays them to be every American would love the ultra-liberals. For your information , they don't.

Now just for shits and giggles, would you care to enlighten the rest of us with something really relevant, specifically: what did Hannity say that was untrue?

You are the typical lib-nut: capable of making an endless stream of unfounded accusations, but totally incapable of proving a damn thing.

Grow up, little man.

I can understand desperation, but getting into an enclosed and nearly sealed compartment in 100 degree weather is simply stupid. Trump was right, they're not sending their best.

RIP all the same.

It's not our fault people are dying to come to America. Besides, if GOP voters would just look the other way we could flood every state with Hispanics and turn America into Mexico.

If liberals were anything like the monsters hannity convinced you we are, I would hate liberals too.
I don't listen to Hannity all that much.
I just listen to what they're saying about my president and it pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

why did that want to come here so badly? this isn't utopia.

Compared to the conditions many of them are living in, it's damn close.
The problem with that is, while some of those migrating to the West are legitimate asylum-seeking refugees who are grateful to be safe and essentially accommodated, a large percentage of them are not asylum-seekers but economic opportunists looking for a free flop and an easy dole, and they demonstrate their gratitude by rioting, raising hell, demanding greater accommodation and by raping indigenous women.

When I first heard that a large number of displaced Syrian women, children and seniors would be coming here to avoid being slaughtered by terrorists the announcement was accompanied by pictures of helpless women, old people, and some very cute kids. My response to that was let them come here until the war in their homeland ends. But what do I see heading for the West but miles-long columns of military-age men with raised fists, very few of whom are Syrian, most of whom are Iraqi, Afghani, African, Somali, Moroccan -- many of whom are probably ISIS loyalists. Then I learn about the riotous molestations and rapes in Cologne, Germany, and I read that Sweden has become the "rape capitol of the world," and on and on.

So my position is there is no mass refugee migration. What we are seeing is an initially passive, preparatory invasion. And my position is that if any attempt is made to enter the U.S. by these invaders, who are busily destroying Europe, they should be met with the same level of resistance as would be directed at any foreign invasion force. This so-called "asylum-seeking" migration is bullshit -- and we need to defend our sovereign Nation against it with as much lethal force as is necessary.

Military-age men should be fighting against the forces who are ravaging their homelands -- not looking for a comfortable place to hide.

As always I promise to give opinions of RWNJs like you all the consideration they deserve.

Not something I've spent much time worrying about. Specific remarks were made about me personally. Obviously the idiot that made those remarks cared.

You really are a total idiot. Just because people respond to your posts doesn't mean they care about you or your uninformed, unfounded and ignorant t opinions. Apparently you cannot comprehend that your comments, although directed towards specific individuals, can be read by everyone else on this site. They really don' give a tinker's damn about what you think or say but they do care what others think; therefore they respond to what you say. Like everything else presented to you on this forum, everything has gone totally over your head.

You have been asked numerous times to explain what anything that The Professor or Hannity or anyone else said was untrue and so far you have miserably failed. Therefore, I rationally conclude that there is one and only one idiot on this site and that is you. You are such a phony. Grow up little boy. Go away and come back when you have something intelligent to offer.

As it turns out one 19 year old is a convicted criminal that has already been deported. How many others in that group are convicted criminals too?

Gang members trying to get back to their home boys is what they are.

In other words, you cannot answer my simple question: What, specifically di d I say that was wrong? I proved you are a fool. You proved that you are an intellectual coward.. Want another chance? Go for uit if you dare

In other words, you cannot answer my simple question: What did I say that was wrong? You had multiple chances to respond but you elected not to. I have already proved you are ignorant. You have proved you are an intellectual coward., unable to defend his position and resorting to name calling and irrelevant information. Grow up.

The original question was "what is so difficult about becoming a US citizen legally?" Your answer implied that not learning English and being violent criminals was what kept immigrants from taking the legal rout. While I expect that some very small percentage of illegals might fit your description, it is ludicrous to claim that is the reason the vast majority chose to risk their lives and the lives of their children to come the way they do. Your tap dancing around the original question shows you to be either woefully misinformed like most RWNJs or willing to misrepresent facts and lie to meet your political goals.

RIP all the same.

And if lib-nuts were anything nearly as enlightened and noble as the MSM portrays them to be every American would love the ultra-liberals. For your information , they don't.

Now just for shits and giggles, would you care to enlighten the rest of us with something really relevant, specifically: what did Hannity say that was untrue?

You are the typical lib-nut: capable of making an endless stream of unfounded accusations, but totally incapable of proving a damn thing.

Grow up, little man.

You're doing great. I'm sure Alex Jones will be proud.

The problem with that is, while some of those migrating to the West are legitimate asylum-seeking refugees who are grateful to be safe and essentially accommodated, a large percentage of them are not asylum-seekers but economic opportunists looking for a free flop and an easy dole, and they demonstrate their gratitude by rioting, raising hell, demanding greater accommodation and by raping indigenous women.

When I first heard that a large number of displaced Syrian women, children and seniors would be coming here to avoid being slaughtered by terrorists the announcement was accompanied by pictures of helpless women, old people, and some very cute kids. My response to that was let them come here until the war in their homeland ends. But what do I see heading for the West but miles-long columns of military-age men with raised fists, very few of whom are Syrian, most of whom are Iraqi, Afghani, African, Somali, Moroccan -- many of whom are probably ISIS loyalists. Then I learn about the riotous molestations and rapes in Cologne, Germany, and I read that Sweden has become the "rape capitol of the world," and on and on.

So my position is there is no mass refugee migration. What we are seeing is an initially passive, preparatory invasion. And my position is that if any attempt is made to enter the U.S. by these invaders, who are busily destroying Europe, they should be met with the same level of resistance as would be directed at any foreign invasion force. This so-called "asylum-seeking" migration is bullshit -- and we need to defend our sovereign Nation against it with as much lethal force as is necessary.

Military-age men should be fighting against the forces who are ravaging their homelands -- not looking for a comfortable place to hide.

So where did you see these miles-long columns of military-age men with raised fists? I looked, and can't find them anywhere around here.

You really are a total idiot. Just because people respond to your posts doesn't mean they care about you or your uninformed, unfounded and ignorant t opinions. Apparently you cannot comprehend that your comments, although directed towards specific individuals, can be read by everyone else on this site. They really don' give a tinker's damn about what you think or say but they do care what others think; therefore they respond to what you say. Like everything else presented to you on this forum, everything has gone totally over your head.

You have been asked numerous times to explain what anything that The Professor or Hannity or anyone else said was untrue and so far you have miserably failed. Therefore, I rationally conclude that there is one and only one idiot on this site and that is you. You are such a phony. Grow up little boy. Go away and come back when you have something intelligent to offer.

Damn. You can do better than that. Your insults aren't even up to Dark Fury standards, but your logic is right in line with his.

So where did you see these miles-long columns of military-age men with raised fists? I looked, and can't find them anywhere around here.
You couldn't find any. Here

That was Ireland and Finland. We don't use the same criteria for allowing refugees as they do, and the discussion was about refugees here. Got something from the US?

RIP all the same.

I think sometimes once these people are in the hands of the coyotes, they are at their mercy an get put in very dangerous situations. Its probably not that these people were that stupid, (well maybe a little) but just hoping for a shorter ride maybe or not parking out in the sun.

Please explain.

Please explain.

Haha ,yeah the motto is to "BE YOURSELF" not "PEE YOURSELF"

That was Ireland and Finland. We don't use the same criteria for allowing refugees as they do, and the discussion was about refugees here. Got something from the US?

We don't let them in like the EU does. If we did, that's what you would get. The same guys with the same mentality as the somali that shot a woman for doing nothing more than wearing pajamas.

We don't let them in like the EU does. If we did, that's what you would get. The same guys with the same mentality as the somali that shot a woman for doing nothing more than wearing pajamas.

Right, so there is no reason to believe anything like that has or would happen here. You're just whining because you like to hear yourself whine.

Forum List

Back