‘Israel Must End Its Illegal Occupation!’ Cry People Staging Illegal Occupation

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
‘Israel Must End Its Illegal Occupation!’ Cry People Staging Illegal Occupation
U.S.·Apr 25, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — According to sources, college students have illegally occupied public spaces across the country to protest what they believe is Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

"We must end this illegal occupation now!" said one freshman student while illegally occupying the college green and refusing to leave under any circumstances whatsoever. "If there's one thing I know, it's that people shouldn't do illegal stuff. That's written in the law somewhere. And Israel's occupation of Palestine is totally illegal. My queer studies professor told me so."

"Free Ukraine! Um, I mean, free Palestine or whatever!"

In support of the cause, students have promised to gather illegally and take illegal drugs with illegal immigrants while illegally threatening Jewish students and chasing them off campus. They have promised to stay in place until police arrest them or they get kinda hungry and want a sub from the campus cafe.

At publishing time, protesters had threatened that if their demands were not met, they would start sneaking into dorm rooms and taking hostages.

When Votto starts a topic, it has a 97% probability of being supportive of Zionist Fascism.

Why is the GOP filled with Zionist Fascist RINOs who sell out America?

Because Votto and SUBs support Israel not America.

When Votto starts a topic, it has a 97% probability of being supportive of Zionist Fascism.

Does this mean 3% of the time I proudly march behind Russia, China, and the radical fringe of the DNC and you in support of Islamic terror groups like Hams Ass?

Here's the thing: Israel has not "occupied" Gaza in more than ten years. It's absence from Gaza is what gave those worthies (Hamas) the time and accumulated money to create their illicit war machine.

If they want to protest the "illegal occupation," they should somehow make it clear that they are talking about the settlements in the West Bank. But in that case, the reason why they should be demonstrating in the U.S. is unclear. The U.S. has never sanctioned these settlements, and have often publicly protested when Israel created new ones.

Does this mean 3% of the time I proudly march behind Russia, China, and the radical fringe of the DNC and you in support of Islamic terror groups like Hams Ass?

I do not support any form of terrorism or fascism. I am a libertarian, a word too complicated for SUBS to comprehend.

The simple obvious truth to anyone with an IQ over 5 is that the 10/7 was a laughable fraud followed by a "hostage movie for subs."

Tell us, does Israel really have

1. open borders
2. no privately owned firearms
3. no police
4. no defense force
5. no radar
6. no people with eyes, ears, and an IQ over 5

?????????

To believe the official version of 10/7, you have to have an IQ under 5....

Whereas the Democrat party is lined up with IslamoNazi ass kissers.

Whereas the Democrat party is lined up with IslamoNazi ass kissers.

SUB is as SUB does.

Israel is THE ISSUE. There is NO OTHER ISSUE. We either exterminate all of Israel's neighbors and give that land to Israel, or Jesus won't float down from the clouds "soon," and the SUB "knows this" so the SUB is going to "save" America by supporting treasonous Zionist Fascism....

SUB has no issue except Israel. Only Israel matters. The US doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that Israel attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty.

SUB has preacher who tells SUB it is "Gawd's will" to support Zionist Fascism...

Forum List

Back