This trans model has cracked the industry pre and post transition

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Transgender model Eden Estrada has opened up about how she cracked the modelling industry pre and post transition.

21-year-old Estrada has modelled since she was 16, having appeared in big name magazines such as Vogue.

Eden-Estrada-.jpg

Model Eden Estrada with her boyfriend (Photo by Eden Estrada/Instagram)

She explained that she always understood her gender identity but didn’t transition until she was 20.

For her, waiting to transition felt bizarre as she looked at images of herself from her modelling work. But now, having transitioned, she couldn’t feel more comfortable.

Estrada explained: “My modelling career started before I transitioned – I was in Vogue when I was 16. It was really strange for me modelling before I transitioned because my body wasn’t fully there. Now that I’m doing it, I feel amazing.

“To medically transition was basically the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever done in my life, because to see your body, your mind and your soul finally change, and be the person you wanted to be… there’s no way to describe that.”

I wish her a lot of success, love and happiness!

Two queers posing as a normal man-woman. You liberals live in fantasy land.

You do!

It is backed up by peer review studies that transwoman share the same wiring of the gender they become.

You just wish to repress people!
You and Matthew should get married, you two have so much in common I think your the same he/she/it, bet your an IT...

Estrada attests to being happier. That's really all that matters.

I don't need to care one way or the other about what sex Estrada began life and what sex Estrada appears to be now. It doesn't affect me; thus I don't need to make do so.

You aint going to repress me...Maybe I should model like this girl! ;)

Nobody is "repressing" you now moron. If you want to run around in lipstick and a bra and pretend you're a girl, no one is stopping you.

We just get to laugh at you all we want.

Nobody is "repressing" you now moron. If you want to run around in lipstick and a bra and pretend you're a girl, no one is stopping you.

I get to laugh at all the religious people that believe in something that has no evidence whatsoever all I want too.

Transgender model Eden Estrada has opened up about how she cracked the modelling industry pre and post transition.

21-year-old Estrada has modelled since she was 16, having appeared in big name magazines such as Vogue.

Eden-Estrada-.jpg

Model Eden Estrada with her boyfriend (Photo by Eden Estrada/Instagram)

She explained that she always understood her gender identity but didn’t transition until she was 20.

For her, waiting to transition felt bizarre as she looked at images of herself from her modelling work. But now, having transitioned, she couldn’t feel more comfortable.

Estrada explained: “My modelling career started before I transitioned – I was in Vogue when I was 16. It was really strange for me modelling before I transitioned because my body wasn’t fully there. Now that I’m doing it, I feel amazing.

“To medically transition was basically the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever done in my life, because to see your body, your mind and your soul finally change, and be the person you wanted to be… there’s no way to describe that.”

I wish her a lot of success, love and happiness!
You call yourself science rocks and then call him a "her"? Looks like you failed biology boy.

Last edited:

I get to laugh at all the religious people that believe in something that has no evidence whatsoever all I want too.
There is no point in attempting to have a civil debate with someone who hates other people for what they are. Clearly, there are some people who post on USMessageBoard who are so coarse and vulgar that were you or I to meet them in real life, we would not give them the time of day. They are best ignored. Indeed, it is my suspicion that they are here because no one in real life has any time for them.

I always get a good laugh when bubble heads call a pervert dude dressed up like a girl, "she."

Dumbasses... pervert loving dumbasses.

Red herring. Religion has nothing to do with this discussion.

Estrada attests to being happier. That's really all that matters.

I don't need to care one way or the other about what sex Estrada began life and what sex Estrada appears to be now. It doesn't affect me; thus I don't need to make do so.
It affects us normal people if you think that this male be allowed to enter the same bathroom as our women and girls and we have no recourse to prevent it.

Forum List

Back