10/25/08 Pollls

<snipped>I think, as long as the Democrats create jobs and get this economy in order, and make progress with the middle east, stave off any potential future conflict with China over Taiwann, could be in control of Washington for a very long time.
this is where you get it wrong

the government doesnt create jobs
neither democrats or republicans "create" jobs
stop expecting the government to do what only the private sector can

You're an asshole for posting this. That man has served this country with honor and given his entire career to the service of Republicans. Assholes like you throw that away just because he liked one person over the other.
Calm down jerkoff, im just the messenger not the creator...

Sorry, David, but I think you are wrong. First of all, Christians are already leaving the Republican Party in droves. I'm not talking about the few political hacks like Pat Robertson and James Dobson (who have lost a lot of influence over the last eight years) but everyday Christians are fed up with the politics as usual of the Republican Party and many can't stand the Democratic Party either. Second, the Republican Party has already moved so far left that they are now left of the center. In fact, they're closing in on being what the Democratic Party was when William J. Clinton ran it.

If there is any such thing as a party being dead, the Republican Party has attained that state for the time being.

I'm not saying it can't or won't be resurrected, but right now it's dead.

Immie
Republicans are nowhere near responsible for the economic meltdown as the Liberademotards...
Hidden Clinton &#8220;Success Story&#8221;: Fannie Mae subprime loans for minorities
O'S DANGEROUS PALS - New York Post
UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans | Media Circus
Liberalism Is Insanity: "Spread the Wealth," Thinking Caused Economic Meltdown
The above is more of what youll have in store, if you vote for OBAMA but go ahead??? Did you know that Obamas momma was an atheist?? and his dad and step dad are both Muslim this means that December the 25th is just another day in the park to Obama(far as i know he's never celebrated it other than with that American hater Rev Wright), therefore i wouldnt be a bit surprised if he didnt usurp an executive order to change the name of Christmas or do away with the holiday altogether.. Then we'll have 2 Russias and 1 China and the middle east that will return to the breeding ground of Islamic terrorist as before..., I dont know where you get your BS from about republicans falling apart lol, but the republicans are pulling together like never before, because they know what will inevidently play out...

Last edited:
Did you know that Obamas momma was an atheist??

So? Who cares?

and his dad and step dad are both Muslim this means that December the 25th is just another day in the park to Obama

Assuming you're a religious person, you don't appear to know much about religion. Jesus is highly revered in the islamic religion, and he is considered one of the great prophets of God by muslims.

I dont know where you get your BS from about republicans falling apart lol, but the republicans are pulling together like never before, because they know what will inevidently play out...

So? Who cares?

Assuming you're a religious person, you don't appear to know much about religion. Jesus is highly revered in the islamic religion, and he is considered one of the great prophets of God by muslims.

Muslim Islamics are not even in the same playing field as Jesus the Christ, HE came to abolish such fallacies as typo religious fanatics...are you one of those????

You're an asshole for posting this. That man has served this country with honor and given his entire career to the service of Republicans. Assholes like you throw that away just because he liked one person over the other.
Birds of a feather do flock together remember that..........

You, however, are choosing the message. A message of hate, bigotry, and pure and utter stupidity. Do you often spread messages from convicted criminals WhiteLion?
Again show me where, other than your liberacratic assumptions that Rev Manning is convicted of anything let alone a felony... SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i bet you would approve of Obamas paster Rev Wright wouldnt you lol
ABC News: Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11

Again show me where, other than your liberacratic assumptions that Rev Manning is convicted of anything let alone a felony... SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i bet you would approve of Obamas paster Rev Wright wouldnt you lol

As a younger man, Pastor Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.[1]

James David Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/31/nyregion/31pastor.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Bam, bitch. Might want to do some research next time before you spread the word of a convicted criminal.

You dumbass i bet you had to dig to China to find that propaganda huh lol

Actually it took about 5 seconds. Wikipedia.org. You should use it sometime, you might actually learn something for once.

By the way, I don't see what your problem is with Wright saying US to blame for 9/11. Your hero, Philip J. Berg, whose link you've posted on these boards hundreds and hundreds of times, thinks Bush and Cheney caused 9/11. Not like "did actions which caused others to attack the US" like Wright believes, but Bush and Cheney actually were involved in the attacks themselves. He also believes that the international community should arrest them and try them.

Man...what a bunch of nutters you listen too, eh?

hey dumbass, what has he done SINCE then
i suppose nothing matters since he was a criminal as a youth

So I take it you'll be defending Obama from accusations about Ayers now as well ? :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait, I forget that consistency isn't your strong point. As for what Manning has done "since then", hes put up obnoxious hate videos.

So I take it you'll be defending Obama from accusations about Ayers now as well ? :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait, I forget that consistency isn't your strong point. As for what Manning has done "since then", hes put up obnoxious hate videos.
thats because Ayers isnt sorry or changed

and my consistancy is way more than yours, asshole

Ayers isn't changed? So hes still bombing federal buildings? Care to provide some evidence of that?

Sure it is, poodle.
he said he wished hed done more
thats not being repentent for your errors
the only thing he has changed is the method of his attacks
now he attacks the education of the young

Forum List

Back