Surviving the DNC Pandemic

But then they can selectively prosecute as they are doing with Trump vs. Jon Stewart who reportedly is guilty of what James prosecuted Trump for. Don't cross the powers that be. The reverse happened in the late 90s when Gingrich republicans went after Microsoft.
829% mark up of his condo!!!!!!!!

uh huh.....
fast forward to the plandemic , were those trillions multiplied like rabbits

commonality?

either lack of regulation, or over regulation

by government, who's printing press never quits to act as economic salve to it's failed economic machinations

~S~
factually, Trump provided subsidies for small businesses that got burnt from wuhan lockdowns. No businesses no jobs no tax revenues. the pot would have been destroyed.

My guess is that the push will be digital currency.

Then everything is traceable

The beauty will be, you will no longer own money. You have to go to government to ask to use it.
I have my reservations about digital currency. I have to admit that I don't have a great understanding of it. My concerns are that I can find no info on what backs these currencies. My SinL tells me that there is only so much of it and, like stocks, that is what determines the value. But then I see these digital currency "mining" operations that use crazy amounts of energy to "mine" more. Seems like a contradiction to me.

factually, Trump provided subsidies for small businesses that got burnt from wuhan lockdowns. No businesses no jobs no tax revenues. the pot would have been destroyed.
I guess that is the end game. Like Rothschild said, they don't care who controls the gov't, he wanted control of the money. In the WEF version, the money is a large part of keeping the world level as third world. When people are concerned with where the next meal comes from, the gov't can get away with anything--for awhile. The French found that out a few hundred years ago.

I have my reservations about digital currency. I have to admit that I don't have a great understanding of it. My concerns are that I can find no info on what backs these currencies. My SinL tells me that there is only so much of it and, like stocks, that is what determines the value. But then I see these digital currency "mining" operations that use crazy amounts of energy to "mine" more. Seems like a contradiction to me.
What back up digital currency?

What backs up our current currency?

:auiqs.jpg:

What back up digital currency?

What backs up our current currency?

:auiqs.jpg:
The nation's GDP is what is "supposed" to back it--that is why printing more money without a corresponding increase in GDP, just devalues to money to that percentage that IS backed by the GDP. But what backs Bitcoin or Fried's DC and what recourse do you have if tomorrow you can find no one with control of Bitcoin? What Bitcoin?

Forum List

Back