10/25/08 Pollls

he said he wished hed done more
thats not being repentent for your errors
the only thing he has changed is the method of his attacks
now he attacks the education of the young

Does he bomb federal buildings anymore. Yes or No. We know the answer is no, and therefore he HAS changed.

Any evidence Manning is sorry he burgalized homes? :clap2:

As I said, poodle, consistency isn't your strong point. If you want to condemn people for their past acts, condemn them all, not just those connected to Democrats.

Does he bomb federal buildings anymore. Yes or No. We know the answer is no, and therefore he HAS changed.

Any evidence Manning is sorry he burgalized homes? :clap2:

As I said, poodle, consistency isn't your strong point. If you want to condemn people for their past acts, condemn them all, not just those connected to Democrats.
asshole, you are not being consitant here
Manning didnt kill anyone
Ayers was responsible for someone being killed and only got off by a technicality and he even boasted that he was "guilty as sin, free as a bird"
then just a few years ago he said he wished he had done more
that is not even close to the turn around Manning has done

asshole, you are not being consitant here
Manning didnt kill anyone
Ayers was responsible for someone being killed and only got off by a technicality and he even boasted that he was "guilty as sin, free as a bird"
then just a few years ago he said he wished he had done more
that is not even close to the turn around Manning has done

Oh? Do explain the "turn around" Manning has done.

A swing and a miss! Nice try poodle, but that was pretty lame even by your standards.
whats with your hatred of dogs?
you got some problems dude
you arte still a fucking moron, and i have no doubt you will ALWAYS be a fucking moron

whats with your hatred of dogs?
you got some problems dude
you arte still a fucking moron, and i have no doubt you will ALWAYS be a fucking moron
True Dive, this guy evidently didnt know that all of the great patriarchs of the BIBLE had sin in their lives before being used of GOD, if one was perfect what would GOD need them for(they were all examples of how GOD could take something flawed,, change and work with it???) Rev Manning or Rev Wright???(both could be considered haters) "I choose for repentence(Rev Manning repentant burglar)," "not Rev Wright a Obama supporter still unrepented just like Ayers?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Seems Obama has a lot of unrepentant associates?!?!?!?!?
You choose...
ABC News: Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11 Rev Wright Obamas man
Colin Piss-Poor Powell is Colon Cancer | Veoh Video Network Rev Manning

Last edited:

Forum List

Back