Zogby: Palin Gives McCain Big Boost

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Zogby: Palin Gives McCain Big Boost

Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:51 PM

Republican John McCain's surprise announcement Friday of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate - some 16 hours after Democrat Barack Obama's historic speech accepting his party’s presidential nomination - has possibly stunted any Obama convention bump, the latest Zogby Interactive flash poll of the race shows.

The latest nationwide survey, begun Friday afternoon after the McCain announcement of Palin as running mate and completed mid-afternoon today, shows McCain/Palin at 47%, compared to 45% support for Obama/Biden.

In other words, the race is a dead heat.

The interactive online Zogby survey shows that both Obama and McCain have solidified the support among their own parties - Obama won 86% support of Democrats and McCain 89% of Republicans in a two-way head-to-head poll question not including the running mates. When Biden and Palin are added to the mix, Obama's Democratic support remains at 86%, while McCain's increases to 92%.

Full story here...

Looks like husseins numbers aren't doing so well after all. Facts are facts. The little lop eared, racist, twit is going down.

Looks like husseins numbers aren't doing so well after all. Facts are facts. The little lop eared, racist, twit is going down.

Nice. From start to finish.

Alright Mr. Independent voting for McCain/Palin, how many times have you pulled democrat for the top of the ticket? I've pulled both ways. Have you?

Your comment above is as offensive to anyone in the middle as the left's comments belittling McCain's service or making other biased stupid remarks.

Last edited:
Well, yeah, you I believe. I'd like to hear what Pale Rider has to say. Or else, he should not make such idiotic comments, especially if he is hoping to make anyone in the middle think that McCain is a good choice.

Nice. From start to finish.

Alright Mr. Independent voting for McCain/Palin, how many times have you pulled democrat for the top of the ticket? I've pulled both ways. Have you?

Your comment above is as offensive to anyone in the middle as the left's comments belittling McCain's service or making other biased stupid remarks.

I used to be republican, for many, many years. Up until this election cycle. I got so disgruntled with the party after shoving a "maverick" like McCain at us that's famous for "sticking it to his party," I registered as an Independent. I have NEVER voted democrat on ANYTHING. I think liberals are a useless scourge on society. I do NOT share their pessimism and blame America first hatred they have for this country. However, as much as I do not like McCain, I can hold my nose and vote for him with a good conservative woman like Palin as his VP, because I can't bear the thought of a little, inexperienced gas bag asshole like hussein, and his never before been proud of her country, both hate whitey, racists, sitting in the White House.

Hussein IS a racist, plain and simple. He has TERRORISTS, CROOKS, and FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, AMERICA HATING RACIST PREACHERS for BEST FRIENDS! So if you think my "opinion" of hussein is "idiotic," then my opinion of YOU is YOU are IDIOT!

Have I answered your questions sufficiently little miss caligirlliberalifanybodydisagreeswithyouthey'reanidiot?

Last edited:
This is the worst story on the board for the liberals, and I love the way they're ignoring it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :lol:

Of course he get's a boost from the pick but the honeymoon wont last forever ...

I would go spiking any footballs in the endzone if I were you ...

This is the worst story on the board for the liberals, and I love the way they're ignoring it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :lol:

LMAO. Nobody's ignoring it. Kirk can only post so many articles of the same rehashed troopergate story before everyone genuinely loses interest. Does it bug you that much that Sarah Palin has lost her buzz around here?

LMAO. Nobody's ignoring it. Kirk can only post so many articles of the same rehashed troopergate story before everyone genuinely loses interest. Does it bug you that much that Sarah Palin has lost her buzz around here?

Pale Rider on Sarah Palin:

Let me ask you this McCain is 72. If he dies in office which he could. Is this the first choice you would have for his replacement. Do you want this person a heart beat away from the big chair. Don't give me some pre packaged idea of what you think you should say. Is this who you want a heart beat away?

I give you a solid, resounding YES. She reminds me of Ronald Reagan, and that scares the HELL otta the liberals.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/758142-post14.html

That your Sarah Palin crush has reached maximum density.

No.

But please, use a fabricated talking point ...

Remember "Dread the Fred"
judging from the slimeball attacks on her already, i would say there is a fair amount of fear on at least the fringe KoS/DU side

Forum List

Back