Zogby: Palin Gives McCain Big Boost

judging from the slimeball attacks on her already, i would say there is a fair amount of fear on at least the fringe KoS/DU side

The KoS/DU kooks think that Bush is Hitler and that he still has plans to stay in office for another 8 years. They're irrelevent, especially if you're trying to gauge the mainstream's perception regarding Palin.

They were going to attack whoever McCain picked ...

The KoS/DU kooks think that Bush is Hitler and that he still has plans to stay in office for another 8 years. They're irrelevent, especially if you're trying to gauge the mainstream's perception regarding Palin.

granted
but these attacks have been low even for them
i suppose its all they got
which doesnt bode well for the dems

granted

Yeah, the pregnancy thing is low ...

But coming in the wake of everything that has been thrown at Obama it doesn't exactly stand out ...

granted

Kos and DU don't speak for or represent the majority of Dems. Hell, I doubt that your average Obama voter even knows what Kos or DU is.

Yeah, the pregnancy thing is low ...

But coming in the wake of everything that has been thrown at Obama it doesn't exactly stand out ...
all i know is she has energized the conservatives
i know MANY that were either going 3rd party or staying home that are now going to vote for McCain/Palin

i know MANY that were either going 3rd party or staying home that are now going to vote for McCain/Palin

Of course she has ... McCain's nomination infuriated a lot of conservatives ... they NEEDED something to get them behind this ticket.

But like I said before ... this is a honeymoon phase ... let's see how this gal does on the campaign trail.

LMAO. Nobody's ignoring it. Kirk can only post so many articles of the same rehashed troopergate story before everyone genuinely loses interest. Does it bug you that much that Sarah Palin has lost her buzz around here?

Don't count out all Kirk, he doesn't mind reposting the same shit, over and over.....Even when someone effectively debunks his lies, he will just repost it in another thread.

That your Sarah Palin crush has reached maximum density.

No.

But please, use a fabricated talking point ...

Remember "Dread the Fred"

Of course she has ... McCain's nomination infuriated a lot of conservatives ... they NEEDED something to get them behind this ticket.

But like I said before ... this is a honeymoon phase ... let's see how this gal does on the campaign trail.

I will give you that. The initial "honeymoon" may be over, but she did cause quite a stir. She is, after all, a staunch conservative, and that's what McCain needed to stay in this. Someone that would energize the conservative base. My parents are staunch conservatives, and if McCain had selected Lieberman or someone like him, for the first time in their lives they had planned on not voting, and that was true with MANY conservatives. But with Palin on the ticket, at least now they feel they can "hold their nose" and vote for McCain. Same with me. I am NO McCain lover.

But let's give it a little time. I think the more conservatives get to know Palin, the more they're going to like her. I think her being picked is McCain's ace in the hole. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but I think with the coming RNC convention coming up, and after that, McCain's numbers are going to shoot up above hussein's even further, and hussein will never be able to catch him. He's going to lose this election in November, possibly in a land slide.

Last edited:
I used to be republican, for many, many years. Up until this election cycle. I got so disgruntled with the party after shoving a "maverick" like McCain at us that's famous for "sticking it to his party," I registered as an Independent. I have NEVER voted democrat on ANYTHING. I think liberals are a useless scourge on society. I do NOT share their pessimism and blame America first hatred they have for this country. However, as much as I do not like McCain, I can hold my nose and vote for him with a good conservative woman like Palin as his VP, because I can't bear the thought of a little, inexperienced gas bag asshole like hussein, and his never before been proud of her country, both hate whitey, racists, sitting in the White House.

Hussein IS a racist, plain and simple. He has TERRORISTS, CROOKS, and FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, AMERICA HATING RACIST PREACHERS for BEST FRIENDS! So if you think my "opinion" of hussein is "idiotic," then my opinion of YOU is YOU are IDIOT!

Have I answered your questions sufficiently little miss caligirlliberalifanybodydisagreeswithyouthey'reanidiot?

Oh, and then some. :D thank you.

BTW, do you follow gallup daily tracking?

080901DailyUpdateGraph1_ck04oak.gif

And stop being so scared of Obama. He is not a secret radical muslim that hates whitey. Fer cryin out loud.

Last edited:

080901DailyUpdateGraph1_ck04oak.gif

And stop being so scared of Obama. He is not a secret radical muslim that hates whitey. Fer cryin out loud.

Like I already said in response to the original poster, those polls were conducted and completed before the announcment of Palin.

Which polls? Gallup daily is a three day rolling, and this is today's graph so today's point (6 point spread for Obama) should be the result of three days post-Palin announcement.

Polls don't mean anything, there is another today that shows an eight point lead for obama and a third showing a one point lead and rasmussen has a three point lead. All for Obama. The original post was a little over the top and what the hell. At least I didn't start a new thread for it. ;) :)

Which polls? Gallup daily is a three day rolling, and this is today's graph so today's point (6 point spread for Obama) should be the result of three days post-Palin announcement.

Polls don't mean anything, there is another today that shows an eight point lead for obama and a third showing a one point lead and rasmussen has a three point lead. All for Obama. The original post was a little over the top and what the hell. At least I didn't start a new thread for it. ;) :)

Sorry, that looked like the same poll someone posted the other day, which only went through Thursday.

My apologies.

One poll have hussein up, the other has McCain up. Do you really think all those polls are honest? I think the poll takers can get exactly the results they want, and it has nothing to do with the truth.

We'll find out how the people really feel in November.

Kos and DU don't speak for or represent the majority of Dems. Hell, I doubt that your average Obama voter even knows what Kos or DU is.

I can attest to that. I wasn't even aware of the Kos site until I found this message board and I still don't know what DU is. I'm lame I guess. I watch various debates and read actual voting records and other official documents to form my opinions.

since pale rider likes the zogby poll so much I found one of my own.

it's not anymore relevant or reliable but it's pretty:

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx

Gallup Daily: Obama Maintains 6-Point Lead, 49% to 43%

September 1, 2008
Gallup interviewing from Friday through Sunday gives Barack Obama an official 4-point post-Democratic convention bounce in support from national registered voters, and John McCain a 2-point bump following his vice presidential announcement.

I can attest to that. I wasn't even aware of the Kos site until I found this message board and I still don't know what DU is. I'm lame I guess. I watch various debates and read actual voting records and other official documents to form my opinions.

September 1, 2008
Gallup interviewing from Friday through Sunday gives Barack Obama an official 4-point post-Democratic convention bounce in support from national registered voters, and John McCain a 2-point bump following his vice presidential announcement.

Polls are unreliable for the most part....

September 1, 2008

To tell you the truth, I don't like polls. I've seen how easily they can be manipulated. I posted the Zogby because it came up on my yahoo home page and had McCain ahead, which I believe he is. I don't believe all these liberal polls that have hussein ahead. All they have to do is poll a liberal demographic, and there you have it. Their one sided poll.

The real and only test in my opinion is when the polls open for people to go in and vote a real ballot, and I'm quite sure at this point McCain/Palin are going to be our next White House representatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back