Camille Paglia on Sarah Palin

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
You all share her sentiments deep down. You just lack Ms. Paglia's intellectual honesty:

“We may be seeing the first woman president. As a Democrat, I am reeling. That was the best political speech I have ever seen delivered by an American woman politician. Palin is as tough as nails.”

“Good Lord, we had barely 12 hours of Democrat optimism. It was a stunningly timed piece of PR by the Republicans.”

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sarah Palin: conservatives find the girl of their dreams - Times Online

No offense to Ms. Paglia but if that's the best speech she's seen by an American female politician, she clearly needs to pay closer attention.

Ms. Palin seems like an intelligent, articulate woman but she lacks passion and fire IMO. I was nodding off watching her. Her sound bites didn't even sound natural.

and her theft of Hillary's own words during her speech at the DNC was tacky with a capital T.

No offense to Ms. Paglia but if that's the best speech she's seen by an American female politician, she clearly needs to pay closer attention.

Ms. Palin seems like an intelligent, articulate woman but she lacks passion and fire IMO. I was nodding off watching her. Her sound bites didn't even sound natural.

and her theft of Hillary's own words during her speech at the DNC was tacky with a capital T.

So she is not allowed to have an opinion?

Not to seem to thick here, but what does the acronym "IMO" used in your second line refer to? I've seen it before... but now that I see it in the context of a rational and complete thought, I'm curious...

-Joe

Not to seem to thick here, but what does the acronym "IMO" used in your second line refer to? I've seen it before... but now that I see it in the context of a rational and complete thought, I'm curious...

-Joe

:lol: IMO = In my opinion

So she is not allowed to have an opinion?

what opinion did she express? I heard her talk about her taking on the corruption within her own party which while important doesn't really qualify her to be the VP. If she really wanted to take on the corruption of her own party she wouldn't pair herself with a candidate who himself had been accussed of corruption and who has supported the most corrupt administration in modern history.

Perhaps you can advise of her opinions that I might've missed in watching her speech.

Forum List

Back