Zogby: Palin Gives McCain Big Boost

The only polls that matter are the ones in PA, OH, and FL. We all know how everyone else is voting.

The only polls that matter are the ones in PA, OH, and FL. We all know how everyone else is voting.

How can you even rely on those polls. The question can be who are you voting for, but, how do you know how many liberals to conservatives were asked? How else do you know if that person is going to show up to vote? You don't. Polls are talking points fodder, and not much more.

All I know is I want my hair to look like Palin's hair. But it can only take about 2 minutes to arrange it...do you think that's possible?

Does she wear a hair hat, do you think?

Zogby: Palin Gives McCain Big Boost

Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:51 PM

Republican John McCain's surprise announcement Friday of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate - some 16 hours after Democrat Barack Obama's historic speech accepting his party’s presidential nomination - has possibly stunted any Obama convention bump, the latest Zogby Interactive flash poll of the race shows.

The latest nationwide survey, begun Friday afternoon after the McCain announcement of Palin as running mate and completed mid-afternoon today, shows McCain/Palin at 47%, compared to 45% support for Obama/Biden.

In other words, the race is a dead heat.

The interactive online Zogby survey shows that both Obama and McCain have solidified the support among their own parties - Obama won 86% support of Democrats and McCain 89% of Republicans in a two-way head-to-head poll question not including the running mates. When Biden and Palin are added to the mix, Obama's Democratic support remains at 86%, while McCain's increases to 92%.

Full story here...

Ok, I'm officially calling BS on this ZOGBY source. No way. Maybe in Bizarro world.

One poll have hussein up, the other has McCain up. Do you really think all those polls are honest? I think the poll takers can get exactly the results they want, and it has nothing to do with the truth.

We'll find out how the people really feel in November.

oh NOW the polls dont matter!

NOW we'll see how people really feel this november, eh?

:lol:

polls don't work on folks with cell phones (generally).

which favors the candidates whose children were taught about condoms...

polls don't work on folks with cell phones (generally).

which favors the candidates whose children were taught about condoms...
they actually DO call cell phones
that was something all the paulbots claimed as to why HE was doing so poorly in the polls, well when the actual votes were counted, he was about where he was in the polls

Forum List

Back