Zelensky: “If Biden imposed sanctions earlier, there would be no war.”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow, Zelensky is saying Biden’s inaction has caused this.

What say the Ukrainian trolls like Toro ? Is Zelensky lying?

Also, if 1.5 million people are fleeing Ukraine, are they “real Ukrainians”? How can people flee their own country when it is being invaded by a dictator?

Zelensky says Biden must do more, and should enact a no-fly zone. So we need to start shooting down Russian aircraft, right? That’s what Zelensky says, so we must obey, right? I mean we all stand with Ukraine, right?

Is Zelensky crazy or should Biden obey his wishes and comply? This is all every confusing for all of us. Maybe a smart guy like Toro or JimH52 could explain it to us.

Biden really screwed the pooch. He was dragging his ass and fiddle-fucking around when he should have been hammering Russia's oil-based economy.

Worst President ever. This never would have happened under Trump, I can't emphasize that enough.

Also, if 1.5 million people are fleeing Ukraine, are they “real Ukrainians”? How can people flee their own country when it is being invaded by a dictator?

Zelensky says Biden must do more, and should enact a no-fly zone. So we need to start shooting down Russian aircraft, right? That’s what Zelensky says, so we must obey, right? I mean we all stand with Ukraine, right?

Is Zelensky crazy or should Biden obey his wishes and comply? This is all every confusing for all of us. Maybe a smart guy like Toro or JimH52 could explain it to us.

Pentagon: 'Vast majority' of $350M in lethal aid to Ukraine has been delivered​

Pentagon: 'Vast majority' of $350M in lethal aid to Ukraine has been delivered​

Okay cool. For sure the Ukrainians can win now and force the Russians back into Russia. Who knew it could be so easy?

Zelensky is a Nazi...acts like one...because he is one.

There would still been a war, does the sanctions work???

I thought it was Zelensky who said the US and NATO were sabre-rattling?

Business Insider --January 28, 2022:

• "Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday accused the West of overhyping the prospect of a Russian invasion."
And now the reports suggest more should have been done?
By the U.S. alone?

The US is thousands of miles away whereas Europe is at the doorstep.
Maybe, any complaints about tardy sanctions should be filed first with Zelensky's and NATO and European Union.......first.

Just sayin'

Biden really screwed the pooch. He was dragging his ass and fiddle-fucking around when he should have been hammering Russia's oil-based economy.

Worst President ever. This never would have happened under Trump, I can't emphasize that enough.

As recently as December 2021 Biden was withholding lethal aid that Congress had authorized for Ukraine. I thought that such an action was an impeachable offense? Ha!

glad to get some actual news from the man himself

sadly xiden was more worried about upsetting putin then innocent lives in ukraine

As recently as December 2021 Biden was withholding lethal aid that Congress had authorized for Ukraine. I thought that such an action was an impeachable offense? Ha!

xiden was clearly aiding putin…undoing the work trump had done to help ukraine

Forum List

Back