What is the movie(s) you've been watching lately?

I watched Cocaine Bear recently.

They recently showed all 40 some episodes of Yellowstone so I DVR'd them. Over a couple weeks, my brother and I watched 'em all. By the end, I kinda wanted all of them to die off.

I watched Plane the other night.

Story about a commercial jet having to make a forced landing on an island with bad guys. The Captain had to fight to save the lives of the passengers.

I didn't have great expectations for the movie but it held my attention and was OK.

Last night I watched this.

And tonight I am cracking open this set.

Just watched Season 2 of " Good Omens" ...

I binged it so, technically a movie..

Not as good as Season 1 and a VERY disappointing ending

The movie I am watching now. It relates to today's political scene at least to me anyway. I hope we don't see the situation depicted in this movie but we seem to be in the right environment for it to happen.

Hello, for my part, I watched Max .

I watched the film "Talk to Me" at the theatre. I absolutely loved the movie. I totally love watching communicating with spirits with this creepy looking hand, wow that looks so fun ! After watching movie something might try with friends for a real creepy fun night. This was one of those movies after watching it I was like "dude I got to find a way to try that out!". I am going research some voodoo and try to find myself a hand to use :)

Last edited:
I watched the film "Talk to Me" at the theatre. I absolutely loved the movie. I totally love watching communicating with spirits with this creepy looking hand, wow that looks so fun ! After watching movie something might try with friends for a real creepy fun night.

I read a great book called The Blue Skinned God....really a wonderful read....ps they stopped making good movies

Forum List

Back