YouTube Blocks All Anti-Vaccine Content

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Link to the article: YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content

From the article:

"WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond its ban on false information about the COVID vaccines to include content that contains misinformation about other approved vaccines, it said in a blog post on Wednesday.

Examples of content that won't be allowed on YouTube include claims that the flu vaccine causes infertility and that the MMR shot, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism, according to YouTube's policies."

OP Comment(s):

If the official worldwide government and WHO/UN COVID-19 Vaccine narrative is true and benevolent why in the hell would social media giants such as YouTube proposition its platform users with a need to suppress dissenting opinions and/or facts? The greatest freedom of all is the freedom to decide for oneself after reading or hearing ALL possible evidence.

Link to the article: YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content

From the article:

"WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond its ban on false information about the COVID vaccines to include content that contains misinformation about other approved vaccines, it said in a blog post on Wednesday.

Examples of content that won't be allowed on YouTube include claims that the flu vaccine causes infertility and that the MMR shot, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism, according to YouTube's policies."

OP Comment(s):

If the official worldwide government and WHO/UN COVID-19 Vaccine narrative is true and benevolent why in the hell would social media giants such as YouTube proposition its platform users with a need to suppress dissenting opinions and/or facts? The greatest freedom of all is the freedom to decide for oneself after reading or hearing ALL possible evidence.
It's about fuckin' time.

Who determines what is so called misinformation and how they do it? If I said getting the covid vaccine would shorten your life by 25 years that is clearly misinformation as there nothing to support such a claim. However if I said if you are not sure about the vaccine and are uncomfortable getting it then don’t would that be considered misinformation? Some would consider it to be even though even though I would not be trashing the vaccine or making any negative claims about it it would just be me giving my opinion. There is big difference between stating something you know is not true and just having a different opinion something far to many can no longer tell the difference between the two.

Just get your shot and stop being a brainwashed functional moron. Change the damn channel....

F&@% you. Blow me, creep. Now tell us the names of THREE people whom medicine has determined died as the direct result of other people not getting vaccinated or from asking questions about vaccines?

You CAN'T. You're an idiot.

If the med industry had proof of people dying from others being unvaccinated or asking about it, they would flaunt that list on the front page of every newspaper.

F&@% you. Blow me, creep. Now tell us the names of THREE people whom medicine has determined died as the direct result of other people not getting vaccinated or from asking questions about vaccines?

You CAN'T. You're an idiot.

If the med industry had proof of people dying from others being unvaccinated or asking about it, they would flaunt that list on the front page of every newspaper.
Over 600, 000 Americans have died and they all caught it from somebody d u h. Stupid argument. The vaccine stops people from dying end of story. If everyone got vaccinated this would be over. All the antivirus propaganda is stupid garbage. Every vaccine has some exceptional effects on very few people. Poor America.

Over 600, 000 Americans have died and they all caught it from somebody d u h.

Rand Paul: ''Dr Fauci, do you still support funding of the NIH funding of the lab in Wuhan?" :26:

Anthony Fauci: "Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect that the NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology" :yapyapyapf:

Additionally....

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”:yapyapyapf:

Over 600, 000 Americans have died and they all caught it from somebody d u h. Stupid argument. The vaccine stops people from dying end of story. If everyone got vaccinated this would be over. All the antivirus propaganda is stupid garbage. Every vaccine has some exceptional effects on very few people. Poor America.
No it wouldn’t… hence the endless booster shots.

Forum List

Back