YouTube Blocks All Anti-Vaccine Content

It’s very disturbing to frightened libs to have to endure opposing opinions or experiences so the remedy is to label those opinions or experiences as lies, a lie itself, and remove the “misinforming” expressions and expresser

Ok...
But the reason is because it's origination is Iran and Russia primarily... YouTube/Google agreed with the agenda when it was all about getting Biden elected and causing racial tensions...but now that it goes against their personal agenda they want to silence it all.
Congress was less than helpful when Social Media giants were hauled to the floor to give testimony... anything and everything was discussed except for the reality of the situation. But trillions of dollars does seem to grease the skids.
What agenda do you imagine that is?

My Fellow Americans.....

Because good men failed to defend Liberty, we all will lose it now.
What comes next is awful. They WILL take your guns btw. No military force will be spared.
All economic pressures applied vigorously.
Papers and official documents will be required to leave your home.

As I said for many years, "Freedom was Never Free". And beginning now you will personally see how true that was.

Whatever "nest egg" you may have made for yourself, whatever comforts or luxuries you now enjoy....they are no longer protected.
Inflationary forces (as planned) will reduce even the well off lower/middle class into hardship.
What used to cost you $1.00 will cost you $10.00 or more.
You will pay $1000 for $100 of groceries. Your $500,000 in savings and assets will become nearly worthless.
You won't be able to afford food...... if you can find it.
(Bill Gates became Americas largest farm land holder in 2019...now you know why)

Worst of all, you will be herded like sheep and forced to do anything and everything the powers wish. You will have no choice.
Comply or die.

Your home will no longer be a safe place. Government agents will have full time any time free access to your home.
Your phones tapped. You will have zero privacy. Prepare for heavy handed internet censorship. I also predicted that LONG
before Google, Facebook, Youtube and the the tech giants began doing it.

Without a doubt, crime will soar and survival itself will become difficult.
Floods of destitute illegal immigrants will arrive at your town, with no concern of your idea of laws or customs.

Needless to say, you will without a doubt lose any and all 2A rights and then confiscation will begin.

And then things will get bad.

The "only" hope left for America is a miracle.....that good men finally do what must be done. Barring that...all the above is your future.

If I sound crazy, take the time to go back years and read my predictions. I think I missed on one so far.
The Bible will fulfill itself, and the words within will ring true without waver. We had an ok run at bringing the world's lost citizen's here to enjoy a new life as a free citizen in a constitutional republic. It lasted until the forces of evil had become so great, that it won't stand for very much longer it appears. No man knows the hour nor the time, but reading the signs of the times is liken to a farmer who reads the season's, and reads the whether before he plants or decides what to plant, otherwise this he does in hopes that his crops might fare well in the days to come. Be wise, and prepare oneself in the coming time's, for the trials are seemingly upon us.

Open the eye's old weary one's, open the eye's and begin to see.

Forum List

Back