YouTube Blocks All Anti-Vaccine Content

Over 600, 000 Americans have died and they all caught it from somebody d u h. Stupid argument. The vaccine stops people from dying end of story. If everyone got vaccinated this would be over. All the antivirus propaganda is stupid garbage. Every vaccine has some exceptional effects on very few people. Poor America.
Soon as you throw out the 600k then anything that follows is already discredited

Over 600,000 Americans have died and they all caught it from somebody d u h.
Then who did the FIRST person catch it from then?

Stupid argument.
Brilliant really, which is why it seems stupid to you. To be sure, not stupid to you but just inconveniently unanswerable, so you deflect by calling it stupid because you are a functional Marxist.

The vaccine stops people from dying end of story.
I hope so. At least in theory. It would seem then that it would be in everyone's interest to be able to talk about it and get clear, concise answers and not contradictory, ever-changing ones and You Tube bans which only INCREASE people's doubts!

If everyone got vaccinated this would be over.
You don't know that. Not one vaccine in history has ever had 100% use, so it seems that if that is what it takes for Covid, then our government is really setting us up for failure and making excuses for when Covid and mask mandates never go away! I mean, we were told this shit was essentially over last June and would be history by the 4th! Enough of the lies.

Misinformation is liberal media word for what they don’t want you to have a chance to find out is correct

I'm self employed, when working quotes out, I add 10% on. When doing the work, conversations lead to Covid and if the customer is not vaxxed, I deduct the 10% off their bill.

Why? I find most Vaxxed people to be arseholes so they can pay more. I'm Vaxxed and I believe it's your choice whether you wish to get the vaccine. Same for any other vaccine, your choice.

Nearly 700,000 dead because too many of the dead believed the lies of anti-vaxxers. The question is why did YouTube take so long to ban these purveyors of death?

I'm self employed, when working quotes out, I add 10% on. When doing the work, conversations lead to Covid and if the customer is not vaxxed, I deduct the 10% off their bill.

Why? I find most Vaxxed people to be arseholes so they can pay more. I'm Vaxxed and I believe it's your choice whether you wish to get the vaccine. Same for any other vaccine, your choice.
Turns out you're the ass off lol

Get back to me when you contract the next COVID variant strain.
Variants generally occur as they mutate among the unvaccinated and spread most quickly among the unvaccinated. Stop spreading your lies. People die because anti-Vaxxers lie.

Nearly 700,000 dead because too many of the dead believed the lies of anti-vaxxers. The question is why did YouTube take so long to ban these purveyors of death?
About 5% of your fake amount died solely FROM Covid . The remainder died with no less than two other life taking ailments along WITH Covid
Stop lying.

Forum List

Back