2024 presidential contender Kristi Noem does Newsmax town hall & at Reagan Ranch...a chance to watch and decide whether to vote for her

i was nasty to someone?.....who?.....
"who the fuck is she?.....your wife?...a girlfriend?...."

If you had asked in a civil tone, explaining that you really didn't know who she is, I would happily have told you that she is the governor of South Dakota. I'd have told you that she's a hard working woman who grew up on a farm. I would have told you that her greatest accomplishment has thus far, in my opinion, been shepherding South Dakota through the COVIC bullshit without any businesses lost, no jobs lost. I would have told you that we in South Dakota will not face government "vaccine" mandates. I would have told you that there is very little mask hysteria here and we South Dakotans get to breathe all the air we want with relatively few restrictions. I would have told you she's strong and smart and beautiful. I would have told you that I will definitely vote for her if she runs in 2024

If you had asked respectfully.

"who the fuck is she?.....your wife?...a girlfriend?...."

If you had asked in a civil tone, explaining that you really didn't know who she is, I would happily have told you that she is the governor of South Dakota. I'd have told you that she's a hard working woman who grew up on a farm. I would have told you that her greatest accomplishment has thus far, in my opinion, been shepherding South Dakota through the COVIC bullshit without any businesses lost, no jobs lost. I would have told you that we in South Dakota will not face government "vaccine" mandates. I would have told you that there is very little mask hysteria here and we South Dakotans get to breathe all the air we want with relatively few restrictions. I would have told you she's strong and smart and beautiful. I would have told you that I will definitely vote for her if she runs in 2024

If you had asked respectfully.
if that tone bothers you sparky you are in for a big surprise around here....if you are that much of a wuss try the Disney forum,it might be more to your liking....lol...

Forum List

Back