Youtube bans david duke, trump and other right wing trash

YouTube has banned some of the video siteā€™s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, ā€œalt-rightā€ figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian ā€œrace realistā€ Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creatorsā€™ repeated violation of YouTubeā€™s policies against claiming that protected groups are ā€œinferiorā€.

About time. These idiots have nothing to say.

Trump has plenty to say. He is making policy. That is relevant and important. Your claim is an obvious lie.

The truth is, it is not that you think he has nothing to say. YOu know he has plenty to say. YOu want to silence him, because you disagree with him and you don't care about him having any Freedom of Speech, because you are a commie.

If the story is true, the blobā€™s freedom of speech isnā€™t being infringed. Think about the latest woman who dumped you. Just because she wonā€™t talk to you doesnā€™t mean your rights are being infringed.

YouTube has banned some of the video siteā€™s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, ā€œalt-rightā€ figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian ā€œrace realistā€ Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creatorsā€™ repeated violation of YouTubeā€™s policies against claiming that protected groups are ā€œinferiorā€.

Nice job by you and Commienan trying to lump Trump in with those idiots. Trump's ban was temporary based on comments, not on content made by Trump.

And banning these morons does nothing but give them martyr status, and gives them even more prestige, which they didn't earn or deserve.
The people who think they're martyrs

LOL Twitch sent Trump to banned camp! Even Reddit has closed a few accounts.
Wow. Whoever thought that greedy capitalist Big Business would finally be the conscience of America? If you ask me, it's about time. Way past time, actually.

So you actually approve of some corporate board deciding what you can watch and see?
It surprised me. But when I thought about it, it makes sense and it has a message in it for you. Companies spend megabucks finding out who their customers are and finding ways to lure others to buy. They know the pulse of the country, the attitudes of the average person on the street, the almighty consumer. We average persons on the street DO NOT WANT TO SEE AND HEAR THAT SHIT. That's why major companies are boycotting social media platforms until that crap is gone. They don't want their consumers thinking they're condoning it. Our government's hands are tied thanks to the 1st Amendment. Big Business has no such obligation to kowtow to haters who make life miserable for a large group of their citizens.

Youtube is a platform, if you don't want to see something - don't watch it.

You are an anti-American Stalinist coming after people's freedom of speech. You should have never been granted voting rights.
I am not a hater and I don't think haters should be given free reign to encourage and persuade others. It's called societal sanction when that shit is allowed to bray free. We as a society waving the banner of equality should NOT be sanctioning groups that believe Jews or blacks or whatever are worthless scum.

If there are going to be any social sanctions, they are to apply to anti-Amercan communists such as yourself. Banning great thinkers is not going to be tolerated.

We are NOT a society waving banner of equality. We are a society waving a banner of freedom. You again demonstrate your anti-Americanism. Perhaps we should enact a policy that no anti-Americans get to be on this forum, it is the US message board.

why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate
"BLM" didn't "murder" them. Who knows who did, because CHOP had a piss poor attitude about the cops and wouldn't allow them in to ensure safety for the first responders who might have been able to save that 19 year old's life. And they no doubt are being wholly uncooperative in the police's efforts to figure out whodunnit. If you ask me, that sucked canal water, but it wasn't murder. It was wrong headed bullshit but it wasn't the organization BLM that shot him, intentionally took that young man's life. That's what murder is. I have no idea what the 16 year old was killed for, but to say that CHOP would intentionally start killing it's protesters to draw negative attention to itself and its eventual demise is ludicrous.

What they did certainly doesn't "allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate." David Duke and the rest of the racists are going to keep on hating even if every black in this country turned into a saint overnight. They would still be running their videos of blacks mugging old ladies and burning down stores, breaking windows, having fights in the street. They would still be starting fake rumors of blacks planning to "invade" white neighborhoods and get the people scared and grabbing for their guns.

What is wrong with pointing out black people beating old ladies? As the OldLady, do you support old ladies getting beaten? Americans will always stand against OldLadies getting beaten, no matter what skin color. This is not difficult...

Your post is total horseshit, since they did not only ban Duke. The hard left Stalinists banned the biggest philosopher on the internet, in what amounts to the biggest book burning of the 21th century. He is NOT a racist, and even if he was, he would still be the most influential philosopher, so go fuck yourself.

Stefan Basil Molyneux is a Canadian far-right, white nationalist podcaster and former YouTuber who is known for his promotion of conspiracy theories, scientific racism, eugenics and white supremacist views. Molyneux describes himself as an anarcho-capitalist philosopher. Wikipedia

Yeah, he sounds like a real beauty to me. But don't worry. His books haven't been banned. You can keep your autographed copy.

why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate
"BLM" didn't "murder" them. Who knows who did, because CHOP had a piss poor attitude about the cops and wouldn't allow them in to ensure safety for the first responders who might have been able to save that 19 year old's life. And they no doubt are being wholly uncooperative in the police's efforts to figure out whodunnit. If you ask me, that sucked canal water, but it wasn't murder. It was wrong headed bullshit but it wasn't the organization BLM that shot him, intentionally took that young man's life. That's what murder is. I have no idea what the 16 year old was killed for, but to say that CHOP would intentionally start killing it's protesters to draw negative attention to itself and its eventual demise is ludicrous.

What they did certainly doesn't "allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate." David Duke and the rest of the racists are going to keep on hating even if every black in this country turned into a saint overnight. They would still be running their videos of blacks mugging old ladies and burning down stores, breaking windows, having fights in the street. They would still be starting fake rumors of blacks planning to "invade" white neighborhoods and get the people scared and grabbing for their guns.

What is wrong with pointing out black people beating old ladies? As the OldLady, do you support old ladies getting beaten? Americans will always stand against OldLadies getting beaten, no matter what skin color. This is not difficult...

Your post is total horseshit, since they did not only ban Duke. The hard left Stalinists banned the biggest philosopher on the internet, in what amounts to the biggest book burning of the 21th century. He is NOT a racist, and even if he was, he would still be the most influential philosopher, so go fuck yourself.

Stefan Basil Molyneux is a Canadian far-right, white nationalist podcaster and former YouTuber who is known for his promotion of conspiracy theories, scientific racism, eugenics and white supremacist views. Molyneux describes himself as an anarcho-capitalist philosopher. Wikipedia

Yeah, he sounds like a real beauty to me. But don't worry. His books haven't been banned. You can keep your autographed copy.

That article is a lie. He has nothing to do with white-nationalism.

That is a other thing you leftists always do - lie. Stefan Molyneux is the greatest, most influential philosopher of our times.

That is a other thing you leftists always do - lie. Stefan Molyneux is the greatest, most influential philosopher of our times.

So you've said. I don't plan on reading his book, but between the Wiki summary and the fact that he was kicked off Youtube, I'm guessing I'm not missing much. Scientific racism, eugenics...they're just fancy ways to trash a race. For a long time we thought you could figure out a person's character and intelligence based on the shape of their head, too.

We are NOT a society waving banner of equality.
I hate to break it to you, Norman, but yes, we are.

The only equality that exists here is the equality under the law. At best you can add that everyone gets to fulfill their freedom of expression on a free speech platform.

We are a nation of freedom, communists waved the banner of equality and it ended in a complete failure. Equality is a myth.

So you've said. I don't plan on reading his book, but between the Wiki summary and the fact that he was kicked off Youtube, I'm guessing I'm not missing much. Scientific racism, eugenics...they're just fancy ways to trash a race. For a long time we thought you could figure out a person's character and intelligence based on the shape of their head, too.

To say you are not missing much is not even wrong. Not only you are missing everything, you are believing lies without any sources provided. Leftists are a particularly stupid sheeple.

Here is Stefan's stream on eugenics...

... Yeah he is an eugenicist who just casually goes after Dawkin's comment on eugenics being workable. I would link it from youtube, but they banned it.

To say you are not missing much is not even wrong. Not only you are missing everything, you are believing lies without any sources provided. Leftists are a particularly stupid sheeple.

... Yeah he is an eugenicist who just casually goes after Dawkin's comment on eugenics being workable. I would link it from youtube, but they banned it.

I realize it's frustrating to have someone dis a book without having read it. But I'm not going to ask you to tell me about his theories because anyone who doesn't believe in equality and doesn't think this country believes in it isn't capable of having a credible conversation about it.
Sorry.

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.
Can I ask you something???
You know I honor glowing stupidity here on posts. Not you, but your stupid F post.

You Tube can do whatever they want because they are private!!!!....BAWWWHAHAHA!!

You Boob is a subsidiary of Google financial wizard. Google is listed on the Exchange...............LOLOL.They are not private.

Your GD statement just Hindenberged.

Apologize to this board now and I'll forget it.

Sorry we aren't here to teach a class. They are not the government.

Stefan Molyneux produced philosophy shows on IQ research a few years ago. Everything on the interview shows was backed up with only the best experts and research scientist being granted the right to speak. Of course, one of the facts that came up in the show is the difference in intelligence among the races. Leftists were so up in the arms about the revelation of this (well known since the 80s) fact, that they decided to label the philosopher an eugenicist and white-supremacist. Funny, considering Asians had the highest intelligence scores.

Of course, he repeatedly pointed out that this fact grants none of the races a "supremacy", even interrupting the researchers. But it was not enough, leftists hate facts, they even call them hate facts. And so the facts be purged.

It is still possible to find the shows on his website, they are some of the best shows ever produced. This man is sharper than a knife. It is not at all a wonder he had over a billion views. It is a testament to human achievement that one man could produce such a vast library of philosophy alone.

Last edited:
As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.

Your rationalization of censorship that just happens to serve your ideological agenda, what a self serving coincidence.

lol!!!!

I said I was no fan of censorship but I understand how Trump gets lumped in with David Duke and the rest.

Describe how.

Calling for Keapernick to get fired for triggering him.

Can I ask you something???
You know I honor glowing stupidity here on posts. Not you, but your stupid F post.

You Tube can do whatever they want because they are private!!!!....BAWWWHAHAHA!!

You Boob is a subsidiary of Google financial wizard. Google is listed on the Exchange...............LOLOL.They are not private.

Your GD statement just Hindenberged.

Apologize to this board now and I'll forget it.

Sorry we aren't here to teach a class. They are not the government.
You said they were a private company junior.......own it.You should take my class and learn a lot.

and you guys have the nerve to call trump a fascist,,,

We are NOT a society waving banner of equality.
I hate to break it to you, Norman, but yes, we are.
Lol so equality to you is shooting and burning

Take your pills
No, moron, that's not what equality is. That's what happens, though, when we refuse to grant it.

So it is time to burn California down now that they are bringing forth a law designed to discriminate based on skin color?

I mean, I don't completely disagree with this. We don't have equality, fuck that, we do have equality under the law.

I realize it's frustrating to have someone dis a book without having read it. But I'm not going to ask you to tell me about his theories because anyone who doesn't believe in equality and doesn't think this country believes in it isn't capable of having a credible conversation about it.
Sorry.

This entire nation was built on not believing in equality. We fought and destroyed the communists who believed in those myths. And indeed, when I say we don't believe in equality I mean it in the same way as believing in leprechauns. Literally, it does not exist, and never did. We reject the religion.

Freedom on the other hand does exist, and produces the best societies ever created. This is what the greatest nation ever created is about.

Forum List

Back