Your thoughts about FBI agents receiving death threats due to Republicans' rhetoric

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?
The FBI’s actions caused this. Not rhetoric. If they are getting concerned the public sees them as political hacks that doesn’t seem to be my problem or the rhetoric’s problem.

When you shit yourself this hard in public. The peoples reaction to you is your problem.

That's the first thing the left always complains about...they're like these trans children that say 'I don't feel safe in my home'....when all mama said was, 'darlin' you are what you are born and that is perfect.' and Frankly i don't even think they're getting threats...they never produce those threats...like we gotta take their words for it...well....that boat has sailed.

The Left has the violence problem
riotersklasad.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc1.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc2.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc3.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc4.jpg

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?
Anyone who makes deaths threats is a douche, but we have to stop worrying about it. Every single high profile person gets death threats online. Hell, some of us have probably been threatened in threads over the years. "I'll fucking kill you man" almost never means they really want to kill someone. Its something people say when they get pissed. Im sure everyone has heard that just before two guys fight.

Everyone in the public eye gets death threats. If you are going to go down that road, take a hard look at all of the inflammatory rhetoric spewed out by your DEM Party. Clean up your house before you go pointing fingers.
God damn, you and i think alike. See my post above this one.

The FBI’s actions caused this. Not rhetoric. If they are getting concerned the public sees them as political hacks that doesn’t seem to be my problem or the rhetoric’s problem.

When you shit yourself this hard in public. The peoples reaction to you is your problem.
Just keep on excusing threats against the FBI.

Forum List

Back