Your thoughts about FBI agents receiving death threats due to Republicans' rhetoric

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?

Hmm... Where have you been?
With all of these points in mind, let the following facts about the current U.S. federal government be submitted to the world:

• It has repeatedly ignored, selectively applied, and violated the principles of the U.S. Constitution to advance its authoritarian, undemocratic, politicized agendas.
  • It has assumed numerous unconstitutional powers over the lives and activities of the people, as recently highlighted during the COVID pandemic.
  • It has subverted the constitutional rights and powers of the individual states, forcing federal powers and policies upon them through coercive means.
  • It has stifled free speech and independent thought (in collaboration with its powerful corporate partners), through such actions as the censoring of public commentary on the Internet and the forced firings of people who disagree with its COVID policies.
  • It has turned almost all of the free press into an enormous, powerful tool of government propaganda.
  • It has effectively transferred government power from democratically elected representatives to unelected “Deep State” bureaucrats and officials at countless government agencies.
  • It has both literally and figuratively weaponized the Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service to persecute political opponents and dissidents, such as through the harassment and prosecutions of Trump and his supporters and the dramatically increased and abusive powers of tax authorities.
  • It has perverted and corrupted the private business sector through such coercive anti-American methods as the ESG (environmental, social, governance) agenda.
  • It has purposely sabotaged critically important sectors of the U.S. economy, such as the fossil fuel and agriculture industries.
  • It has selectively enforced basic laws and refused to prosecute many violent criminals, often on the basis of political considerations, greatly jeopardizing public safety.
  • It has provoked societal divisions among the people by stoking hatred and resentment based on race, religion, and other personal characteristics.
  • It has corrupted the public education system, such as by forcing children to be subjected to political propaganda, lies about science and history, and sexual perversions.
  • It has surrendered the sovereignty and best interests of the United States to foreign countries and global institutions, including China, the World Health Organization, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, and the World Economic Forum.
  • It has refused to enforce the integrity of U.S. borders, allowing an ongoing foreign invasion that endangers the people through crime, narcotics, and other threats.
  • It has repeatedly provoked and waged pointless and wasteful foreign wars, sacrificing both the wealth and lives of the American people to
  • advance the greedy interests of the military-industrial complex and to expand the powers of the ruling globalist cabal.
  • And—most devastatingly—it has deeply corrupted both the judicial and electoral systems (as demonstrated by the fraudulent 2020 presidential election and the continuing efforts to corrupt election integrity and persecute the January 6 protestors), effectively neutering the only legal options that the people have to challenge and change the corrupted system and to address their grave grievances.
Source: 12ft |

Last edited:
Everyone in the public eye gets death threats. If you are going to go down that road, take a hard look at all of the inflammatory rhetoric spewed out by your DEM Party. Clean up your house before you go pointing fingers.
I don't recall all of this hubbub when the democrats were picketing and threatening SCOTUS justices after the Alito RvW decision. Does justice only work for the democrats? Of course.

The FBI is training on armed assaults against suburban homes. I have no intention of concern against threats. I have no interest in actual attacks. If the FBI wants me to give a crap about their democrat anti Americanism, bring back Eliott Ness. That was the last time the FBI mattered.

Not even Eliot Ness. All those poor depression-era working folks wanted was a tasty adult beverage. And Ness and his goons kept smashing the barrels and dumping all that wonderful booze in the ditch.

And it was a fuckin' Democrat who enacted prohibition: Woodrow Wilson.

Well, I'm thinking that the rhetoric needs to be toned down, and both sides need to back up and take a breath or two, as this is starting to get out of hand.

I mean..............today, the gunman who went to the Cincinnati OH FBI office that got killed had been posting on Trump's Truth Social website that people needed to go to FL and gather, and if they saw FBI personnel trying to stop them, they should just kill the FBI people.

Federal investigators said they were scrutinizing Mr. Shiffer’s social media accounts. On Tuesday, a Truth Social account in the name of @rickywshifferjr posted a message encouraging people to go to Florida, where, as he wrote, “Mar A Lago is.”

“I recommend going, and being Florida, I think the feds won’t break it up,” the message read. “IF they do, kill them.”

Death threats are never acceptable. You cant lay the words of such people on a political party though.
Gee, took quite a while for you to come to that. Where was all of this indignation when BLM/Antifa/democrats were occupying six blocks of Seattle for six weeks or the nightly riots and attacks on occupied federal buildings in Portland for 90+ days or the major BLM riots in DC, Baltimore, Mnpls, Waukesha, Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Philadelphia, NYC and the SF bay area in the summer of 2020? Now the US AG starts getting cold feet after a partisan political raid and everyone is against the violence. They need to look in the mirror and confront the cause.

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?
When will the left tone it down?
C5ABB283-BFB8-451E-AEC0-B3E3284C02CB.png

Forum List

Back