Your thoughts about FBI agents receiving death threats due to Republicans' rhetoric

Yup, I have had all sorts of leftists here threaten me. Big whoop.

If someone threatens the fbi, the fbi will track them down and arrest them.

Or, maybe the threats are bullshit, just like most of what the feebs say these days.
FBI chief Christopher Wray says bureau monitoring 'deplorable' threats after raid of Donald Trump's home in Florida
Aug. 11 (UPI) -- FBI Director Christopher Wray, the bureau's top official who signed off on the raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, has condemned threats coming from radical far-right corners of social media in response to the operation.
A.G. Merrick Garland Tells FBI To Investigate Parents Who Yell at School Officials About Critical Race Theory
"As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes," wrote the NSBA.

The way i see it, the government has declared war on those that dont tow the party line. Maybe it is time to bring a little life back to the Tree of Liberty.

1660267360283.png

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?
I think the FBI should have been shut down in the 30's when they became what they were suppose to protect us from.

Keep on excusing threats to the FBI.
Fuck the FBI. Do a better job. If a few get offed well shit. Maybe don’t start shit with half the country.

When over 50% of the nation sees you as a political pawn and the rest see you as political Allie’s you have pretty much fucked your entire organizations reputation. Don’t come crying to me about how people wish you didn’t exist. You did that.

I don’t think anybody should threaten any other people with violence.

I do think the FBI needs to get deconstructed and then rebuilt properly (and maybe Balkanized in the process). But that’s a structural issue. No violence called for.

I don’t think anybody should threaten any other people with violence.

I do think the FBI needs to get deconstructed and then rebuilt properly (and maybe Balkanized in the process). But that’s a structural issue. No violence called for.
Republicans: the anti-police side. Who would have thought.
Defund!

Republicans: the anti-police side. Who would have thought.
Defund!
No. I’m generally pro police. I respect them for the work they do and for the sacrifices that are willing to make.

When I call 911 because of some armed intruder in my home … I don’t want a social worker to reply. At least unless she is hot and armed to the teeth.

But the FBI needs to be broken apart and rebuilt properly.

So here’s the deal. Re-fund the police. Breakup and rebuild the FBI. And disintegrate the Department of Education. We need the funds to pay all the overtime for the IRS AGENTS. And their guns. And the ammo.

Last edited:

Nope, mr. Fed. That terrible time hasn't come yet.

Thankfully.

Though you people are sure trying to get it started.

Forum List

Back