Your thoughts about FBI agents receiving death threats due to Republicans' rhetoric

Well, I'm thinking that the rhetoric needs to be toned down, and both sides need to back up and take a breath or two, as this is starting to get out of hand.

I mean..............today, the gunman who went to the Cincinnati OH FBI office that got killed had been posting on Trump's Truth Social website that people needed to go to FL and gather, and if they saw FBI personnel trying to stop them, they should just kill the FBI people.

Federal investigators said they were scrutinizing Mr. Shiffer’s social media accounts. On Tuesday, a Truth Social account in the name of @rickywshifferjr posted a message encouraging people to go to Florida, where, as he wrote, “Mar A Lago is.”

“I recommend going, and being Florida, I think the feds won’t break it up,” the message read. “IF they do, kill them.”

Yeah, loons are loons. Lefty loons far outnumber righty ones.

So typical of the left. The death threats against conservatives and christians by crazed baby killers...actual threats that The so called AG of the DoJ did nothing when that happened..and now suddenly you are concerned about alleged threats against the corrupt FBI. Thought you wanted to defund the police. FBI are the keystone cops.

ttps://thefederalist.com/2022/08/12/feds-suddenly-remember-to-decry-threats-of-violence-after-ignoring-violent-dobbs-backlash/

oh...calling the FIB the keystone cops would likely qualify as a death threat to the left, wouldn't it. LOLOLOLOL

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?
The problem is not the low level agents to begin with but at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ.

I personally feel the Democrats‘ plan is to get conservatives to do something stupid and use that as an excuse to make us look like the bad guys. That way they can keep control of Congress after the Midterm Elections and pass gun legislation to ban semiautomatic firearms including handguns.

The best way to handle this issue is to make sure there is one hell of a turnout of conservatives in the upcoming Midterms and the 2024 election. We can gain control of both Houses of Congress and in 2024, the Oval Office. We don’t need a violent uprising at this time. We just need to make sure the rule of law returns to treating conservatives and liberals equally.

If we succeed we can than begin to clean house and force change peacefully.

1660338877764.jpeg

oh no...the problem is with all of them. Those that are keeping quiet are complicit. They want to keep pulling in that paycheck for which i don't really blame them...and the whistleblowers are ending up dead. So...something ain't right.

oh no...the problem is with all of them. Those that are keeping quiet are complicit. They want to keep pulling in that paycheck for which i don't really blame them...and the whistleblowers are ending up dead. So...something ain't right.

There are a bunch of whistle blowers, that's why they raided Trump.

no...the whistleblowers were blowing up the inside of the IRS. IT IS POSSIBLE that the FBI, DoH, put a stoolpigeon in his staff.

Biden, Pelosi and the dems remind me of Hitler in the bunker and want to pull the world down with them
I'd like to know the tie between Pelosi flaunting prejudice against President Trump with neither introspection on her part nor any of that with her fellow Democrats, almost without exception. I'd like to know what exactly the tie is between Democrats, Soros, Claifornia Tech billionaires and extreme prejudice in the upper echelons of the FBI. What's in it for whom? Here is an exceptional finding that has been totally ignored by the Democrats: Trey Gowdy Uncovered The Scary Thing The FBI Did To Donald Trump - Liberal Hack Watch

Do you guys think Republicans should tone it down and stop calling for violence against the FBI? Or should they continue doing it?
Can you name some "Republicans" who are doing this?

Forum List

Back