Your OMFG! Upset Prediction

Patty Murray has always been a douchebag.

I lived in Washington State between 1996 and 2003. She was a douchebag then and she is a douchebag now.

However, don't underestimate the ability of the Democrats West of the Cascades to steal the election. They probably already have the ballots for her printed up.

The truly remarkable thing about this election season is the number of profoundly awful Democrats who are still either favored or even still competitive, when rational analysis would predict they should be trounced.

Not to mention the overall record of the Democrats over the past two years which has been abominable. Just look at the campaigns...NONE of them is even making the case that they have been good for America or that they promise anything for the future other than more of the same misery and failure.

Threats to democracy?
Protecting abortion rights?

Are you shitting me?

Murray defeats Smiley.

You wanted a prediction, ^^^^^^

The truly remarkable thing about this election season is the number of profoundly awful Democrats who are still either favored or even still competitive, when rational analysis would predict they should be trounced.

Not to mention the overall record of the Democrats over the past two years which has been abominable. Just look at the campaigns...NONE of them is even making the case that they have been good for America or that they promise anything for the future other than more of the same misery and failure.

Threats to democracy?

Are you shitting me?
Yes, Homelessness exists. Everywhere.
Even where YOU live...... Please try to deny it.

The OVERALL beauty of Seattle, well, you've NEVER been there. Have you?
If yes, then you are a lying FOOL.

Threats to democracy?

Are you shitting me?
Never underestimate democrats ability to steal and cheat to win an election....

Patty Murray has always been a douchebag.

I lived in Washington State between 1996 and 2003. She was a douchebag then and she is a douchebag now.

However, don't underestimate the ability of the Democrats West of the Cascades to steal the election. They probably already have the ballots for her printed up.
Where, Nobody can Doxx you, where did you live between 1996 and 2003?

Make mine Tiffany Smiley, over the worn out, entitled, leftist drone, Patty Murray.

No better reason than the numbers.

Murray < 50% + race within MOE + a large urban area (Seattle) where very few people would admit voting republican to pollsters = Smiley in a squeaker.....Besides, she's kinda hot.

Who you got?

Not specific races.

Go the fuck away, loser.
You asked for an upset.
I gave you one.

Murray beat Smiley.
Smiley ONLY wins on the Victim Card...Scottie.

Forum List

Back