You White Folks Are Gonna Benefit...

But not the yellow PC..Awwwwah, not get at the back of the line...

Pop quiz, you imbecile....
Which race has the highest income, most education, and lowest crime rate in this nation?

Even with your one brain cell, you can figure this one out.
The race, well it's the Indians from Asia.....

So we agree....you were a fool to post this:

I'm white. What other people do is not my business in america.. Note small a. I am actually glad trump won because he was the lesser of the two evils and he knows Iraq was a mistake. If you disagree you are beyond stupid. Beyond help not my fellow american. I am a white married to the same woman former business owner denigrating his country. Feels great. How's that PC? Wimp.

Which race has the highest income, most education, and lowest crime rate in this nation?

I am afraid you are not from India, so get out of the line...

Welcome to Trump's USA...

The premise of the OP is that the Democrats, based on the most fervent desire to win, to be back in power, would alter their anti-America, anti-white stance, and retrench.

I thought...hoped...that they would go back to what the party was before the radicals took it over.

Unfortunately, I misjudged how systemic the insanity is.

They've doubled down, claimed more deranged and bizarre fables about Trump, and his supporters, and refused to take responsibility for outcomes such as the attempted baseball massacre.

Soooo.....we've reached this point:

"Democrats Slowly Realizing Nobody Likes Them
....Democrats are in the worst position at the federal and state level than either major political party since 1919, it took John Ossoff’s loss in Georgia’s special election Tuesday night for them to fully realize how much the American people don’t like them.

....Tim Ryan, a Democratic congressman from Ohio who has been an outspoken critic of his party’s messaging and platform, perfectly summed up Americans’ feelings towards Democrats.

“Our brand is worse than Trump,” he told the New York Times.

South Carolina Democratic House candidate Joe Cunningham, took to Twitter on Wednesday to publicly promise a break from current leadership if he gets elected.

Follow
Joe Cunningham @JoeCunninghamSC

The Democratic Party needs new leadership now. If elected, I will not vote for Nancy Pelosi for speaker. Time to move forward and win again.

11:09 AM - 21 Jun 2017

Here's hoping my original view, the OP, has credence.

gmc15114920170621103200.jpg

"...the Democratic Party is on the ropes. Democrats are in the minority in the federal and state legislative branches, and they've now sustained five consecutive losses in special House elections. The Federal Election Commission reports that the Democratic National Committee raised only $4.3 million in May -- the worst May for fundraising since 2003. April efforts were almost as dismal.

I can't remember the last time I heard Democrats beating themselves up this intensely and openly. "Our brand is worse than Trump," Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, said. "We can't just run against Trump." Ouch. Other Democratic leaders are signaling signs of mutiny against House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

On the other hand, some Democrats insist these losses are a portent of great things to come. Former Sen. Barbara Boxer says Democrats will do fine in 2018. Likewise, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Ben Ray Lujan says, "The House is in play (in 2018)." He wrote, "I don't make this statement lightly -- I've never said it before. ... This is about much more than one race."
Democratic Party More Bankrupt Than Ever

Time for Democrats to analyze where they've gone wrong.

"The Left’s Factions Increasingly Turning Their Sights on Each Other
As the left becomes more intolerant, its various factions are encountering more conflict with each other. Black Lives Matter and other minorities create “spaces” where white people aren’t allowed — which exclude sympathetic white liberals.

Transgenders and feminists get into vicious fights over whether transwomen are really women.

Radical immigration groups crash LGBT marches. Feminists on college campuses broadly paint male co-eds as rapists — even liberal men.

Comedians who routinely mock conservatives are finding themselves chased away from college campuses by snowflakes who don’t like their LGBT and race jokes. Bernie Sanders’ supporters are investigating the mysterious death of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, while Hillary Clinton supporters ridicule them as conspiracy theorists."

The Left’s Factions Increasingly Turning Their Sights on Each Other

Let's hope these are signs of the end of radical and extremists that currently control the Democrat Party.
Looking for a new, pro-America alternative party.

Right after the election, I started this thread with the hope and advice to Democrats to reform themselves, become less radical, and more pro-American.

Today in the NYTimes...

"Back to the Center, Democrats
The path back to power for the Democratic Party today, as it was in the 1990s, is unquestionably to move to the center and reject the siren calls of the left, whose policies and ideas have weakened the party.

.... the last few years of the Obama administration and the 2016 primary season once again created a rush to the left. Identity politics, class warfare and big government....

...Democrats lost over 1,000 legislative seats across the country and control of both houses of Congress during the Obama years. And in special elections for Congress this year, they failed to take back any seats held by Republicans."

Opinion | Back to the Center, Democrats

Throw the radicals out!!!

Democrats......return to your roots!

We'll see shortly whether or not the Coastal Party....the Democrats....learned a lesson or not.

Will the arch-villain, Pelosi-galore, be voted as speaker???

"....Trump’s message drew droves of white, working-class voters to the polls, bolstering down-ballot Republicans while leaving Pelosi and the Democrats to ponder what went wrong and plot a path out of the minority wilderness.

Ryan’s challenge hinges largely on the argument that Pelosi, a San Francisco liberal widely despised in conservative circles, simply projects the wrong image for a party hoping to broaden its appeal to the Rust Belt voters who flocked to Trump."
House Dems brace for Wednesday’s secret ballot
pelosi galore LOL.....I call her 2-burka-losi

I am just thrilled and hopeful due to this article!!

"... identity politics and disdain for religion are creating a new social divide that the Democrats need to bridge by embracing free speech on college campuses and respect for Catholics and people of other faiths who feel marginalized within the party.

Immigration is also ripe for a solution from the center. Washington should restore the sanctity of America’s borders,..."
Opinion | Back to the Center, Democrats

Re-instill those conservative principles that Democrats have lost sight of in recent years!

And embrace those white working class voters that you rejected.

Forum List

Back