Democrats are on a jihad

But they're not the same thing.

I see your goal is to obfuscate, so I'll land my plane here...

Fascism's central tenet is being anti-left AND pro-business.
Wait, it's bad becasue it's anti left? and pro business? LOL, come on man, even you can't be that dumb. You sound like a hack academic now.

Wait, it's bad becasue it's anti left? and pro business? LOL, come on man, even you can't be that dumb. You sound like a hack academic now.
I did not say, or suggest, that. However that's what YOUR partisan brain interpreted it as.

Again, the CENTRAL tenant of FASCISM is it being BOTH anti-left AND pro-business. These are FACTS.

Do with that as you will.

Anti-Left? What does that even mean?

Are you against business? Are you a communist?

It depends on the word.

For example, academia, run by leftists will tell you fascism is far right, but the democrat party fits ever other definition of it.
But since you can't show a single way in which that's true, everyone correctly concludes you're lying for the glory of TheParty again.

Here's a quick list of fascist traits currently displayed by most conservatives.

An open lust for book burning and censorship
Desire for a one-party authoritarian state
The scapegoating of minority groups to justify violence
Projecting their own lust for violence to justify even more brownshirt violence
Weaponizing government to attack political foes
Endorsement of crony capitalist economics to enrich party allies and oppress working people.
A desire to roll back liberty and return to old oppressive social standards

Is there even one way in which you or Votto holds a policy that differs from fascist policies? I can't see any. Modern American conservatives tick off every box on the "traits of fascism" list.

No, fascism is a centralized government leftist system that exploits private business through regulations and threats.

No, fascism is a centralized government leftist system that exploits private business through regulations and threats.
Is it also fascism when they propose to socialize and have government take over private businesses, even entire private business sectors like Democrats have?

Is it also fascism when they propose to socialize and have government take over private businesses, even entire private business sectors like Democrats have?
That's more communist, but looks like the commie pinko faction of AOC and Bernie lost out to the fascist sellout faction led by Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Clinton and others.

Democrat leader Chuck Schumer is calling for regime change in Israel by demanding elections be held to do it as soon as possible.

For the first time in US history, the US government is calling for regime change for a supposed ally that is a democracy.

Can we demand an election tomorrow to replace Biden and Schumer or does this just apply to democratically elected officials democrats don't like?

But as we all know, democrats detest democracy when it does not go their way, just like they are throwing a fit that Bibi was elected by democracy years ago. They only respect power and any way to achieve it means as the ends always justifies the means.

No doubt, if Trump is elected they will continue to demand the election was not fair and seek to overthrow him as they did last time.

There is no getting along with fascism.
MAGA only approves of regime change here. They prefer it not happen at the ballot box, however, because that cuts their odds substantially.

Earlier on Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) stood on the Senate floor to call for Israel to hold new elections as he criticized Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his handling of the Israel-Hamas war. Israel was quick to come out against any such meddling.

The Times of Israel noted that Schumer's remarks "sparked anger and swift condemnation by various figures in Jerusalem," and included remarks from Likud, which Netanyahu is a member of.

"Israel is an independent and proud democracy that elected Prime Minister Netanyahu, not a banana republic," Likud reminded in a statement. "Prime Minister Netanyahu leads a determined policy that is supported by a huge majority of the people," it added. "Contrary to Schumer’s words, the Israeli public supports a complete victory over Hamas, rejects any international dictates to establish a Palestinian terrorist state, and opposes the return of the Palestinian Authority to Gaza."

Comment:
Netanyahu is doing his job.
He is protecting his country.
Israel is fighting for its survival against the genocidal maniacs.
Hamas/Iran are on a mission to erase Israel from the middle east.
Chuck Schumer is a notorious far left extremist hate monger who seems to be trying to appease the Hamas wing of the Democrat Party.
Schumer will do anything for power.

Earlier on Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) stood on the Senate floor to call for Israel to hold new elections as he criticized Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his handling of the Israel-Hamas war. Israel was quick to come out against any such meddling.

The Times of Israel noted that Schumer's remarks "sparked anger and swift condemnation by various figures in Jerusalem," and included remarks from Likud, which Netanyahu is a member of.

"Israel is an independent and proud democracy that elected Prime Minister Netanyahu, not a banana republic," Likud reminded in a statement. "Prime Minister Netanyahu leads a determined policy that is supported by a huge majority of the people," it added. "Contrary to Schumer’s words, the Israeli public supports a complete victory over Hamas, rejects any international dictates to establish a Palestinian terrorist state, and opposes the return of the Palestinian Authority to Gaza."

Comment:
Netanyahu is doing his job.
He is protecting his country.
Israel is fighting for its survival against the genocidal maniacs.
Hamas/Iran are on a mission to erase Israel from the middle east.
Chuck Schumer is a notorious far left extremist hate monger who seems to be trying to appease the Hamas wing of the Democrat Party.
Schumer will do anything for power.
Netanyahu is committing Genocide.

Forum List

Back