Bernie come a huntin' sum Trump: Donnie Little Hands' Nightmare

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Oh, this is priceless. Sanders would have slaughtered Trump.

It has been announced that Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) will be joining the ranks of Democratic Senate leadership next year. The middle class champion who took the Democratic primary by storm and fought a very tight race against eventual nominee Hillary Clinton will be named the Chairman of Outreach.

He will be in charge of reaching out to engaging with all the voters that the Democratic Party lost during last week’s shocking electoral sweep by Republican nominee Donald Trump. In addition, Sanders is keeping his old spot as the senior minority member of the Budget Committee, leading the Democratic rebuttal to the inevitable Republican efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Sanders recognizes his “heavy responsibility to help shape the priorities of the United States government” and promises “to do everything that I can to make sure that the budget that leaves the United States Congress is a budget that represents the needs of working families and a shrinking middle class and not billionaires.”

Democrats Just Named Bernie To A Senate Leadership Position

It has been announced that Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) will be joining the ranks of Democratic Senate leadership next year. The middle class champion who took the Democratic primary by storm and fought a very tight race against eventual nominee Hillary Clinton will be named the Chairman of Outreach.

He will be in charge of reaching out to engaging with all the voters that the Democratic Party lost during last week’s shocking electoral sweep by Republican nominee Donald Trump. In addition, Sanders is keeping his old spot as the senior minority member of the Budget Committee, leading the Democratic rebuttal to the inevitable Republican efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Sanders recognizes his “heavy responsibility to help shape the priorities of the United States government” and promises “to do everything that I can to make sure that the budget that leaves the United States Congress is a budget that represents the needs of working families and a shrinking middle class and not billionaires.”

dc48zbdce.png

• Banned
We can hear jc456's piss running down his leg.

Yep, you fear sum Bern.

Bernie, the guy that sat and took getting schlonged by Clinton and Co.....what a leader

It's really very funny. The leadership of the Democratic Party, which just screwed Sanders out of the nomination, is now trying to buy him off in the hope of quelling the revolt of his supporters against them.

Now we will find out what Sanders is made of. Is he just another ambitious politician or is he serious about wanting to reform the party and take it to the left?

Bernie has lost all credibility. This is nothing more than a pity/political theater position.

Wigger asshat pooleeze. Bernie is just a figurehead. No one feels the burn because it flamed out in an epic defeat of the rats. Now go scurry back into a safe hole.

The alt right above are a trembling in fear.

Should be. Yup.

meh, he's always caucused with the Dems anyhow.

and as Chairman of Outreach, he seems to be huntin' voters not Trump, at least not any more than any of the other Dems, which is pretty much all of them.

I like Sanders, but I do believe that putting him in charge of voter outreach after the election is otherwise known as closing the barn door after the horse has run out....

Forum List

Back