You Voted for Trump because?

How can anyone give a pathetic never ending liar a chance?
Huh? Obama had EIGHT years!
yes 8 years 76 straight months of job gains huge moves in our stock markets .keeping a civil tongue when dealing with countries we're at odds with,,never alienating friendly nations ..now another republican moron ruins all our gains foreign and domestically......and idiots still make excuses for him
Obama trashed the Supreme Court justices right in front of their faces when they were captive at his state of the union address. A totally cowardly low class move. Jobs growth? You're full of shit, the economy sucks and people that live in reality know it. Might be fine if you are nursing off the public titty but not for the rest of us.
just because you can't find a job don't blame obama
I've had my own business for 32 years. You're a know nothing.

1.5% and less gdp growth is dismal. Only someone like you can think that's great. Who's sock are you anyway?

yes 8 years 76 straight months of job gains huge moves in our stock markets .keeping a civil tongue when dealing with countries we're at odds with,,never alienating friendly nations ..now another republican moron ruins all our gains foreign and domestically......and idiots still make excuses for him
I've made money in the stock market since the election.
bfd I made money with clinton bush and obama and this nut trump will make me more
Ah, so there it is. You made money in the stock market, therefore the economy is great. How stupid.

bfd I made money with clinton bush and obama and this nut trump will make me more
But you just said a republican ruins all the gains? As if it already happened.....
What's the deal?

Obama trashed the Supreme Court justices right in front of their faces when they were captive at his state of the union address. A totally cowardly low class move. Jobs growth? You're full of shit, the economy sucks and people that live in reality know it. Might be fine if you are nursing off the public titty but not for the rest of us.

1.5% and less gdp growth is dismal. Only someone like you can think that's great. Who's sock are you anyway?
I had mine for 40 years and gdp growth isn't all you make it out to be......ever mention the approval numbers for obama??GWB???......how about the numbers for chump?

Ah, so there it is. You made money in the stock market, therefore the economy is great. How stupid.
How do you think all those with IRA's 401 K's did over Obamas time in office ?/ Just because some won't find jobs doesn't make Obamas Presidency a bad thing...4.7% unemployment??? Keep on hating ...try hating this pos in office now,,, he'll ruin our country

But you just said a republican ruins all the gains? As if it already happened.....
What's the deal?
trump will make the biggest score of his life ,,,,,, gains foreign and domestic are in the process of being lost, friends are not friends anymore

How do you think all those with IRA's 401 K's did over Obamas time in office ?/ Just because some won't find jobs doesn't make Obamas Presidency a bad thing...4.7% unemployment??? Keep on hating ...try hating this pos in office now,,, he'll ruin our country
Only dolts like you believe 4.7%. The liars use UE figures and you bought them, because you wanted to. Now the media will switch to UE6 numbers, that include those who have given up.

Reasons I voted for Trump:

1. Wanted a President serious about fighting Islamic terrorism, and change our Middle East policy.
2. Didn't want WW III with Russia, or for us to get involved in the Ukraine civil war.
3. Wanted a President serious about renegotiating trade deals.
4. Wanted a President serious about illegal immigration.
5. Wanted a Republican President willing to fight Democrats and the corrupt media.
6. Wanted SCOTUS appointments who will uphold law, not social justice warriors.
7. Hope for a President to stand up against the Globalist Agenda.

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now.

Cool. Share some of them.

Well I could spend all night searching but here are a few quotes from the past..

You bet, if they had a private server with classified info on it, like Hillary, they should be charged like Hillary should be charged.

Great, as soon as you admit that is one way the Clintons can personally profit from their "Foundation".

That reminds me, Hillary erased much more evidence than Nixon ever did.

What happened to Lock Her Up....Trump is such a con artist

Okay, what do Hillary's crimes have to do with Trump?

Read the OP again Toddster

Okay, what do Hillary's crimes have to do with Trump?

First of all they were not crimes, second Trump is doing/ has done the same things that she was accused of..obviously it was all a political scheme that worked.
The DNC let the democratic party down in a big way, by focusing on Berney , and not the race of getting the facts out there..

First of all they were not crimes,

Putting classified info on a private server is a crime.

second Trump is doing/ has done the same things that she was accused of.

Trump put classified info on a private server? Show me.

I had mine for 40 years and gdp growth isn't all you make it out to be......ever mention the approval numbers for obama??GWB???......how about the numbers for chump?
Approval numbers are the results of what people see on TV. I never once saw a critical report on the msm about Obama and never saw a positive one about GWB.

GDP isn't all that it's cracked up to be? Hole lee fuck.

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler
^^^ That's why I voted for Trump. I was a Rubio supporter but then I saw how Trump was making liberals foam over with hate and outrage. I knew then he was the man that would reveal to America just what subhuman garbage liberals truly are.

So weasel votes because of hate, come on weasel start eating cold cereal in the morning and warm up a bit...

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler
^^^ That's why I voted for Trump. I was a Rubio supporter but then I saw how Trump was making liberals foam over with hate and outrage. I knew then he was the man that would reveal to America just what subhuman garbage liberals truly are.

So weasel votes because of hate, come on weasel start eating cold cereal in the morning and warm up a bit...
See what I mean? The hate that rages in you made you think that's what I really meant. I see it as a litmus test. Libs quiet, that's no good. Libs boiling over in rage, that's a sign from God.

Reasons I voted for Trump:

1. Wanted a President serious about fighting Islamic terrorism, and change our Middle East policy.
2. Didn't want WW III with Russia, or for us to get involved in the Ukraine civil war.
3. Wanted a President serious about renegotiating trade deals.
4. Wanted a President serious about illegal immigration.
5. Wanted a Republican President willing to fight Democrats and the corrupt media.
6. Wanted SCOTUS appointments who will uphold law, not social justice warriors.
7. Hope for a President to stand up against the Globalist Agenda.
and look at the pos you received Miss Obama yet???

Well, libs are pissed that he's doing what he promised. They were going to be pissed off no matter what he did.

View attachment 110910

What is he doing that you wanted him to do??
well for one they wanted him to make enemies of our friends like Mexico and Australia and friends with our enemies like russia and the murderer putin,,,,,,,oh there's more but later for that

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

16427223_1758070747844797_4629479904666678764_n.jpg

They voted for him, because he was the non-ESTABLISHMENT candidate, is why they voted for him. Now they've got a giant cow turd they don't know what to do with.

Trump%2Bcartoon%2B-%2Bdebate%2Bmore%2Bserious.png

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Now this one I'm confused about.

I'm a big Tea Party fan. To this day, I have yet to see where Tea Party was promoting Trump.

If anything Tea Party would be against what Trump supports.

Tea Party Express Celebrates Presidential Candidates: Senator Rand Paul Becomes Second Tea Party Presidential Candidate | Tea Party Express

Here they were pushing Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz. Which at least Rand Paul, and Rubio make sense.

But I don't see this "Tea Party for Trump" campaign. If anything they got quiet.

Not that facts ever matter to the left....

The only support from the right-wing conservatives, is that we didn't want Hillary.

Honestly, if you people had the moral backbone to pick any decent candidate, Trump would have lost.

Here read up ....Trumps cabinet is basically full of Tea..

to name a few...

• Regulate abortion clinics more; oppose right to abortion. (Jan 2012

• Majority oppose gay marriage or civil unions. (Jan 2012)Vouchers give students and parents the power of choice. (Feb 2012)

• Important goal to safeguard Second Amendment rights. (Jan 2012)

• OpEd: ObamaCare & bailouts both just throw money at problem. (Apr 2012)
  • Younger Americans might give up receiving Social Security. (Feb 2012)
Tea Party on the Issues

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

See what I mean? The hate that rages in you made you think that's what I really meant. I see it as a litmus test. Libs quiet, that's no good. Libs boiling over in rage, that's a sign from God.

No hate here, just amused at this point with the daily excuses for the swamp

Forum List

Back