You Voted for Trump because?

The election is over. Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with the disgusting clown that was elected instead.

The election is over. Hillary lost.

Her corruption finally caught up with her.
She can now drown in her vodka bottle without threatening national security.

You're beginning to sound like Al Bundy reminiscing about his game in 66.

That's Hillary....I was almost President, then some "Community Organizer" beat me.....I was almost President, then some amateur beat me. Bartender, give me another double!!!

Hillary isn't on the internet gloating over something that happened 3 months ago. You gonna live in the past forever?

They all cried when the democrats wanting a recount in Iowa, or look into Russia's involvement, but don't say a word that Trump wants to spend thousands to see if illegals voted..His ego can not handle Hillary winning the popular vote..
If they don't find anything they will add their own, the king needs the popular vote..wow
Trump wants to cut funding to Sanctuary cities based on the number of trespassers voting for dead and relocated people.

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

16427223_1758070747844797_4629479904666678764_n.jpg
I voted for him to piss off idiot liberals like you. And it worked! :lol:
Damn you! You stole my post!

And you are independent...? Scratches head.
And you are a sound bite idiot.

I voted for Trump because:
1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.
How can anyone give a pathetic never ending liar a chance?
We didn't. We voted for Trump.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

You guys stink at understanding the right.

Clinton explained to Wall Street that she believed in open borders and one world government, which Soros has been working toward for years. It would mean the end of the U.S. as we know it.

By the way, Trump is doing the things he promised. If people voted for him for promises made, where is the con?

I voted for Trump because:
1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.

Because her husband used to be President.......
It doesn't seem to bother you that Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth, does it. You are a pathetic hypocrite
You like every time you post in this forum, do I don't understand your objection.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now. And you called Hillary corrupt...

300cb72d0fff230f81d5b36c575a11d2.jpg

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now.

Cool. Share some of them.

Well I could spend all night searching but here are a few quotes from the past..

And if Hillary had used a State Department email
Server like she should have, there would have not been any investigation and she would likely be POTUS.

Hillary fucked herself. Anyone crying about the election need only blame Hillary.

Powell and Rice should be brought up on charges too?

You bet, if they had a private server with classified info on it, like Hillary, they should be charged like Hillary should be charged.

It's undeniably a charitable foundation. Please explain how it is not and how the Clintons could possibly profit personally from it.

Their cronies collect paychecks from the "Foundation" instead of the Clintons paying them.
And how do the Clintons personally profit from that? That is to say, how does that money come to be in their possession and please show that income in their tax returns.

And how do the Clintons personally profit from that?

Well, if Hillary was going to pay Huma $200,000 to work for her, now the "Foundation" pays Huma $200,000.
Hillary just saved that salary.

Great. Now please show Huma's salary on the foundation's financials. They're publicly available.

Great, as soon as you admit that is one way the Clintons can personally profit from their "Foundation".

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.
The only Presidential candidate in decades not to show voters his tax returns.

Tricky Trump is less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

That reminds me, Hillary erased much more evidence than Nixon ever did.

What happened to Lock Her Up....Trump is such a con artist

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now. And you called Hillary corrupt...

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now.

Well I could spend all night searching but here are a few quotes from the past..

Server like she should have, there would have not been any investigation and she would likely be POTUS.

Hillary fucked herself. Anyone crying about the election need only blame Hillary.

You bet, if they had a private server with classified info on it, like Hillary, they should be charged like Hillary should be charged.

Their cronies collect paychecks from the "Foundation" instead of the Clintons paying them.
And how do the Clintons personally profit from that? That is to say, how does that money come to be in their possession and please show that income in their tax returns.

Well, if Hillary was going to pay Huma $200,000 to work for her, now the "Foundation" pays Huma $200,000.

Great. Now please show Huma's salary on the foundation's financials. They're publicly available.

Great, as soon as you admit that is one way the Clintons can personally profit from their "Foundation".

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.

Okay, what do Hillary's crimes have to do with Trump?

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

I voted for Trump because he published a list of people that he would use to select his Supreme Court nomination(s), and Hillary didn't. Based on Hillary's record I was convinced she would nominate wild eyed screaming liberals and Obama already did that.

I voted for trump because it's clear the left has become a racist organization. They attack and lie and smear whites at every turn. This is why trump won the election.

when your party is only unified by hatred you have nothing to offer anyone but more hate.

Last edited:
I voted for trump because it's clear the left has become a racist organization. They attack and lie and smear whites at every turn. This is why trump won the election.

when your party is only unified by hatred you have nothing to offer anyone but more hate.

Welcome Slave...I think that you may be young so I will cut you some slack..Take a look at Trumps supporters...

images

Welcome Slave...I think that you may be young so I will cut you some slack..Take a look at Trumps supporters...

images
Where's the burning car?
Oh yeah, it's at the "peaceful" Liberal protest.

Read the OP again Toddster

images
Where's the burning car?

Dude, I am a left leaning independent who supported Trump until he went all Tea Party...
You sound like you are a liberal hater...That protest was planted...

images
Where's the burning car?

Dude, I am a left leaning independent who supported Trump until he went all Tea Party...
How EXACTLY has Trump gone all Tea Party?
Elaborate on EXACTLY what Trump is doing that he DIDN'T campaign on.

images
3 guys in pickup truck don't concern me. The old KKK is dead, we all know this. But the new KKK has just begun and the left is running it.

images
3 guys in pickup truck don't concern me. The old KKK is dead, we all know this. But the new KKK has just begun and the left is running it.

Do you have a link to back yourself up?

First of all they were not crimes, second Trump is doing/ has done the same things that she was accused of..obviously it was all a political scheme that worked.
The DNC let the democratic party down in a big way, by focusing on Berney , and not the race of getting the facts out there..

images
Where's the burning car?

How EXACTLY has Trump gone all Tea Party?
Elaborate on EXACTLY what Trump is doing that he DIDN'T campaign on.

Well..#1 he will unite the country ... we are just as divided as the day Bush dropped the first bomb.
He is draining the swamp right into his own cabinet...it is another party for oil..

I think he let Pence ( extreme right ) pick his cabinet, Pence is a Ted Cruz but a different face.

He was going to help the middle class , yeah right like the Paul Ryan clan cares about the middle or lower class.

I do believe Trump wants to help, but he is in way over his head like Bush was...we are already watching his team clean up and lie about his mistakes already...

Well, libs are pissed that he's doing what he promised. They were going to be pissed off no matter what he did.

upload_2017-2-6_0-38-10.png

Forum List

Back