You Voted for Trump because?

Take an honest look at the cabinet picks, have seen no discourse here on the board why? to busy calling people names spewing hate. that's both sides of the isle, and people in the middle. Why no desire to be informed ?

I voted for Trump because:
1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.
How can anyone give a pathetic never ending liar a chance?
Excellent question. Why did anyone vote for Hillary?

1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.
Why ?? because I wanted to keep this racist, money grubbing ,pussy grabbing nitwit , ah out of the WH

Because they think everybody is racist. They think rich people are the devil(they very well may be, greedy bastards) Hillarys net worth? 250million dollars. And since they don't know what a moist pussy feels like they get mad at people that do.

Because they think everybody is racist. They think rich people are the devil(they very well may be, greedy bastards) Hillarys net worth? 250million dollars. And since they don't know what a moist pussy feels like they get mad at people that do.

Everything is racists.... which is why we're voting for a rich old scandal plagued white lady.

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

16427223_1758070747844797_4629479904666678764_n.jpg
I voted Trump to stop you fascist liberals....

Forum List

Back