You Voted for Trump because?

th

Because he wasn't Hitlary!

Next...

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Fine. I get it. You hate Hillary. Hillary lost, so you can consider that as mission accomplished. Does that mean you should support the clown who is doing his best to cut taxes on the rich at the expense of the middle class, and destroy our relations with all our allies? To say nothing of the disruption he will surely make in global relations. There is a real chance that he might start another world war. Hillary can't bother you any more. It's time to deal with the reality of what we have instead of her.

I voted for Trump because:
1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.
How can anyone give a pathetic never ending liar a chance?

Because her husband used to be President.......

The election is over. Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with the disgusting clown that was elected instead.

Next...

Fine. I get it. You hate Hillary. Hillary lost, so you can consider that as mission accomplished. Does that mean you should support the clown who is doing his best to cut taxes on the rich at the expense of the middle class, and destroy our relations with all our allies? To say nothing of the disruption he will surely make in global relations. There is a real chance that he might start another world war. Hillary can't bother you any more. It's time to deal with the reality of what we have instead of her.
Hold the same election today and I will vote Trump again.... maybe twice. Lol!

Next...

Got it. You're nuts.

Next...

Got it. You're nuts.
I call them balls but yeah... they are my own.

1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.

The election is over. Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with the disgusting clown that was elected instead.

The election is over. Hillary lost.

Her corruption finally caught up with her.
She can now drown in her vodka bottle without threatening national security.

You're beginning to sound like Al Bundy reminiscing about his game in 66.

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

16427223_1758070747844797_4629479904666678764_n.jpg
I voted for him to piss off idiot liberals like you. And it worked! :lol:

Some democrats supported Trump especially when he was running against Cruz...so thankful Cruz didn't win.. But woke up from my Trump coma when he picked Pence, it was obvious that he was going for the Tea Party vote while he turned his back on the left ...

You are still in your Win Coma and will wake up when it hits you personally, which it will.

I do like a few of Trump's agendas , but the people he put in his cabinet is a total nightmare.. sorta of a repeat of Cheney..

That's Hillary....I was almost President, then some "Community Organizer" beat me.....I was almost President, then some amateur beat me. Bartender, give me another double!!!

That's Hillary....I was almost President, then some "Community Organizer" beat me.....I was almost President, then some amateur beat me. Bartender, give me another double!!!

Hillary isn't on the internet gloating over something that happened 3 months ago. You gonna live in the past forever?

Hillary isn't on the internet gloating over something that happened 3 months ago. You gonna live in the past forever?

She lost.....losers don't gloat. They drink.

In her case, she drinks more.

She lost.....losers don't gloat. They drink.

In her case, she drinks more.

OK. Al, If you say so.

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now. And you called Hillary corrupt...

300cb72d0fff230f81d5b36c575a11d2.jpg

I seem to recall many posts from you about basically everything you are letting Trump slide on now.

Cool. Share some of them.

They all cried when the democrats wanting a recount in Iowa, or look into Russia's involvement, but don't say a word that Trump wants to spend thousands to see if illegals voted..His ego can not handle Hillary winning the popular vote..
If they don't find anything they will add their own, the king needs the popular vote..wow

Forum List

Back